Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-22-2021, 10:18 PM

Sedna had set up a smaller fire in front of her den tonight. Usually she wouldn’t have bothered, they had a whole bonfire to gather around after all, but something about the way the moon hung fat and heavy in the sky, and the way the stars had streaked to lines across the sky had put her on edge. Her jaw was clenched tightly and it felt like the hair along her hackles hadn’t sat properly flat for days. The Archer didn’t want to be cooped up inside, but she didn’t necessarily want to be with a larger crowd either. It was a strange change for someone that thrived on physical contact, but here she was, sitting right in the path of the smoke that blew off her fire, sweetened with dried herbs Otis had added to try and calm her down a bit. She had tried moving, but the smoke just seemed to shift directions to follow her, so she had given up on moving.

The monochrome woman wasn’t quite sure if the herbs were working, or if it was the very rough batch of alcohol she had traded a small stash of healing herbs for. It went down roughly and she wrinkled her muzzle with each mouthful she took, but she had pretty much narrowed her options down to being pissed, or getting pissed enough that her fucks evaporated, at least for a night. She needed at least one night of decent sleep before Hanako’s children came.

"speech".

I've got no doubt that the only way out of this thriller
is if I am a killer too

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-23-2021, 01:36 PM
The Warlord’s increased patrols left him pacing the Armada borders more often than not. Agitated and weary about the strange events going on both in and out his pack lands. How did one protect their people from a threat they themselves didn’t understand? His agitation grew as he prawled carefully through the long grasses. The light of a fire catching his attention easily, and he changed his course.

He was sure the fire was lit outside the den of Sedna, and moved to check in on the other woman. He found the grey clad wolf sitting in the direction the smoke blew, and he settled down near her. “Cold?” he teased lightly, the ton giving away little of his own worries.

"Speech"

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
10-30-2021, 04:35 AM

There were plenty of wolves that big in the Armada but only one she could think of that would bother to darken her doorstep. She smirked at the question, gesturing with a tip of her head that he should join her as she pushed over the alcohol in offering as she replied, "’Tis th’ season fer it, yer look like yer need some o’ this too Gramps." Ever since the meeting she had been meaning to talk to Sirius, or she supposed she could have cornered Azure and given him an earful but she knew to pick her battles, and maybe he wasn’t quite ready for her way of dealing with others. She liked to think herself a fairly straight shooter, even if she knew she was a little rough around the edges.

"’S been a while, been meanin’ ter track yer down." She started contemplatively, the topic was a sore one, but better to get it out rather than leave it to fester. "Had yer girls tearin’ strips off me fer not runnin’ healin’ lessons fer ‘em before now. Thought yer had a lead healer fer that?" After all, she was still just a warrior. Sure she did the patrols and the training, but it wasn’t where her heart was at. If the position was up for grabs, why hadn’t she been considered?

"speech".

is if I am a killer too

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-22-2021, 10:59 PM
At her gesture, Sirius came around to the fire, and seated himself close to the grey wolf. His tail touching her toes as he turned his direction to the warm fire. “It has indeed, and I’m sorry for it, I’ve always enjoyed your company, Sedna” He agreed, offering her a wry smile, firelight dancing in the blues of his eyes.

He did offer a soft huff at her next words. His children should have better manners then that - tearing into a warrior for not teaching enough classes outside her role. “I’ll admit I’ve never given much consideration to healing. I always entrusted whatever needed to be done to my sister, Io, and now…” it had been so long since he had heard from her last. Did she even still live? He swallowed past the pain her name brought him, attempting to hide it behind a soft shrug of his shoulders. “Perhaps healers need a little competition, like warriors. What do you think, Sedna?”

"Speech"

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

12-18-2021, 07:27 PM

"Bit o’ competition never hurt anyone." she responded with a smile, taking another drag of the rough drink she had for company before Sirius had arrived. "Gossamer’d do a great job given th’ chance I reckon," she offered offhandedly, "Ophelia ‘as potential too, she’s jus’ not as far along yet." Once she might have wanted the position for herself, but there was a bigger gap that needed filling with more puppies on the way. "’As there ever been anyone in charge o’ makin’ sure the kids stay on track with their studies?" She wasn’t quite sure where she was going with this. The Archer was probably a few cups too deep to go making any long term commitments, but the alcohol had loosened her tongue.

"speech".

is if I am a killer too