gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-25-2021, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2021, 03:32 PM by Sakura. Edited 1 time in total.)
Things it seemed, were backward in these lands. She was still fairly new, and already she was pining away for sunlight again. The nights seemed to drag on forever with almost no end in sight, and everywhere she looked things were glowing! From animals to weird blue fireflies...mushrooms and crystals even appeared to be growing all over the place. She had no idea where she was, either. A thick, chilly fog clung to the ground and swirled around her ankles. Everything looked eerie to her with all the glowing and this land was apparently the wrong land for her to be in. She felt pretty creeped out with all the dead silence and darkness...

Needless to say, she was sure she was lost at this point. The only source of light for her were the glowing mushrooms and fungi that seemed to be growing all over the swamp, and the strange blue fireflies floating over the crystals and mushrooms. She approached a cluster of mushrooms, looking over them with a critical eye as she wondered if they were dangerous or not.

"Sakura Haruno"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-20-2022, 03:11 PM
It had been quite some time since Hattori had ventured out this way, but the Long Night had not treated him well. He felt as though his senses and skills had gotten dull, in dire need of tending too. And thus he here was, stepping onto the Battlefield as he noticed a strange figure waiting about. Like this was a place to loiter. She was a undeniably a koi-wolf, but not of a bloodline that immediately jumped to mind.

"I do not recognise your markings." He told her, his voice a deep rumble in his native tongue as his eyes narrowed in a thoughtful squint.
"When I best you, will you tell me of your clan?"

Hanzō vs Sakura for spar
Round 0/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tanto
Defensive Battle Accessory: Shinobi cuirass
Companion 1: Asian Golden Cat, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Mountain hawk-eagle, Male - Battle - Boosted
*Companion 3: Akita, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Eagle talons - Offensive
Mutation 2: Antelope horns - Offensive