Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 05:26 PM

Orochi's paws hit the ice easily as the large overgrown pup hummed to himself. The middle of the day still had it's cold on it, his first winter and yet he was not curious about it at all. Gray tail flicking back and forth as he stomped on the ice and snow happily, though from a distance others would assume him an adult of course because of his size. The white beast was swaying his hips as he usually did, highly considering his boredom. Orochi had hung out with Valhalla for a bit before moving on and moving around. Ever since he left Raven, things were left for him to learn on his own, and it was every so boring with no excitement in his world.
"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to look harder." he said out loud, his search for pretty things was never finished. Specially coats of others, the beautiful softness of it, how their eye color meshed with their fur. It made his spine shiver and shake at the thought, his own predestine ivory fur well taken care of, one would assume him a woman for his behaviors.

Speech,

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 05:38 PM

Ice and snow, that's all there was - ice and snow. Not that he minded much, he was born for such cool temperatures. He loved them. There was a man ahead of him, or rather - a very large, man-looking child. He suspected that this boy was a fool because he was lingering awfully close to the active geyser. Kyarst had been near here before, and had seen the geyser go off - spraying yards and yards into the sky. ?Oy, you over there. Watch it!? Kyarst took a step forward, speaking commandingly. ?That hole in the ground is gonna explode any minute and it'll melt you before you can yelp!? The blackened boy would toss his head to the side, gesturing intently for the boy to move. He wasn't certain how close you could stand to the geyser and remain alive, but he didn't think the boy wanted to find out right now. Not that it wouldn't be an interesting thing to see, Kyarst mused in the confines of his mind. The Armada boy backed a few feet, waiting to see what the ivory boy would do.

?speak,?

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 05:47 PM

Orochi made an interesting discovery as the boy approached him, yelling for him to move. The hole was still away from him, but he figured that the boy meant well. His body swayed as he trotted away from the hole and closer to Kyarst. A smile forming on his face, he had FOUND his entertainment. A beautiful young lad, his fur looked fabulous against those muscles and bones. His green emerald eyes just perfectly breaking into a symphony of just pure perfection. Orochi was a few feet away. "Dear me I apologize for not paying attention." he said in his usual dramatic voice placing a paw on his chest.
"You smell of Glaciem, are you one of their children?" Orochi was curious, maybe he could make friends with him. Indeed after all, such a pretty coat could not be wasted. Orochi nearly made a gasp, if he was his friend he felt as if his life would be complete. It certainly would be wouldn't it.

Speech,

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 06:06 PM

Perhaps the larger boy was not close enough to be harmed, but it couldn't hurt to warn him about the geyser, could it? That was the proper thing to do, even if Kyarst didn't always act properly. 'Dear me I apologize for not paying attention.' Kyarst nearly rolled his eyes, but fought off the urge. 'You smell of Glaciem, are you one of their children?' An ear would quirk as he pondered how to respond. It hadn't taken him long to realize a lot of wolves didn't like his family, but as he figured this boy wasn't much of a threat - he decided to answer in the affirmative. ?I am the child of Glaciem.? He was the only pure Armada, after all. His brother was hardly ever around, and so Kyarst assumed that he had more of a right to the Armada name than Kuvio did. ?My name is Kyarst Armada. Who are you?? He cast his gaze upon the mostly ivory boy, curious as to who he was and where he was from. His haunches dropped to the earth, tail curling around his hips neatly - as his mother's often did.

?speak,?

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 07:04 PM

Orochi nearly died, the shivers of slight pleasure entering through his body. Oh how amazing, how pure, so succulent of a royal lad who thought he was the center of attention. And he should be as far as this one was concerned. Orochi loved his attitude already, he would want and imagine himself panting and rolling on his back but alas he kept his composure. His gray tail coming to curl slightly before he rested it with a grin and a small childish girly giggle. "What a beautiful name, and what a even more beautiful prince." he sighed dramatically sitting down with a rather loud thump as his tail freely settled behind him.
"My dear prince, I am Orochi Kigu a nobody if you count on terms of blood." he shook his head sadly. "My mother abandoned me, our father me and my siblings didn't even see at birth! We were raised by my mothers mate but she wasn't much of a mother herself! So alas I left, spent time with Valhalla but now it's getting rather boring! You are a prince and you are beautiful the eyes of the gods smile down on thee." Orochi said every sentence with praise, and passion. As if it were a wolf who knew what shakespeare was.

Speech,

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 08:06 PM

There came a giggle, not unlike one Lysis might utter. It was calming, reassuring for some reason, as it fell across his ears. He was complimented for being beautiful, and while he tried not to think of the term as girlish, he wondered why any boy would call him such. He looked like his mother, and while he was proud of it, he hadn't ever thought himself to be particularly striking. The boy introduced himself as Orochi Kigu, a nobody. His life story followed shortly after, in which Kyarst feigned an interest. One word stuck out in his mind: Valhalla. ?It's no small wonder Valhalla got boring, they are weak.? His muzzle wrinkled as he said this. ?And what gods do you speak of?? Kyarst knew little of gods, just that they were beings that some wolves chose to worship. He saw no reason to worship anyone but his own family - his blood - but it mattered not to him if others worshipped these 'gods'.

?speak,?

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 08:49 PM

Weak, he had never thought of that. Though the way the others acted, they acted as if nothing was wrong and that they were not in this world to survive. Insanity ran in his family, so he knew they had truely been run down. Though the walker family he had taken after was strong. At least until one of their own would kill another, over and over again. It made him laugh out loud raising his snout towards the sky a little. Oh how he liked this boy.
"Whatever gods you know of I suppose. There are lots, though Denki, Zakuro, and Itsume seem to be the most interesting. How fondly others are of these being when they cry to them for help as if they are actually there." his gray tail would flick a little. Silver eyes looking at Kyarst curiously. "I like you." he said a small giggle again as he petted his own fur on his chest.

Speech,

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-16-2014, 09:58 PM

Kyarst watched as the boy laughed, raising his muzzle high. Apparently something he'd said was funny - maybe the part about Valhalla. It made sense, the whole pack was laughable - according to the rest of Glaciem. He had no personal knowledge, so he had to go with what he'd been told. 'Whatever gods you know of I suppose. There are lots, though Denki, Zakuro, and Itsume seem to be the most interesting. How fondly others are of these being when they cry to them for help as if they are actually there.' Then there came the declaration. 'I like you.' It was simplistic, and yet seemed so truthful that Kyarst found his bottom jaw falling open ever so slightly. It was awfully early for this boy to be making such a statement, and yet Kyarst couldn't bring himself to refuse it. In fact, he kind of liked that he was so quickly adored - it only served to stroke his ego. ?I don't believe in any gods." He would state this rather groundbreaking belief with absolute nonchalance. There was not a waver in his tone, he did not believe - and he would not believe. Artfully he would attempt to avoid the boy's other statement, but he decided instead it was best to respond. It would not do well to have this boy dislike him for ignoring such a statement. ?You're not bad yourself,? he commented idly. It wasn't the perfect answer, but it was far from the worst thing he could have said.

?speak,?