gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-05-2021, 12:02 PM

(I guess this can be kinda liquid time before phase three when there was no ooze!)

Over the weeks since having found the Hallows, Laeta's sense of wanderlust never truly dampened. Though she feared for her life many times over as a loner in Boreas, she couldn't say she wasn't open for some adventure. As long as it remained on this southernmost island, of course -- she was heartily convinced her bones, having aged much more than her true form, wouldn't tolerate another cold snap up there. Thus, she stuck to the warmer regions.

The monochromatic woman trotted briskly about the oaks, careful to watch her step. She was quite agile; not only could she watch the looming mammoths of trees that reached above her head, but it was as if her legs had their own eyes as well, allowing her to step and hop over the gnarled roots without even a stumble. In some ways, someone observing would think she had lived here all her life, which was a ways from the truth. Laeta paused after maneuvering around the clearing for a while, allowing herself to take in the sights. Though the world had grown darker each day, and the strange glowing sights only increased in number, she could allow herself a brief moment of silent bliss. Surely though, someone would come along soon -- these weren't just her lands, after all.

"Speech"

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.