Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-10-2021, 01:19 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Eraithus stretched his muscles, bones cracking while his spine settled into place. Now that he had recovered from his lung infection he had to worry about this! Many of his pack mates had been infected by this darkness and his inability to support them made him mad. Not to mention that his addiction to blood seemed to be starving him. Of interaction. During his illness he hadn't had a lick of Wolfs blood. Part of his recovery was withdrawal but it wasn't like he could explain that to a pup of voodoos age. Now with the darkness he had to be even more careful not to get infected simply because of his need. He growled in frustration and kicked some of the dirt underneath him. Blackened earth scattered feeling the warmth of the volcano under his paws. Perhaps he could get away with sparring a healthy pack mate. Maybe it would impress Recluse. He needed to prove now more than ever that he was here for habari, their young, their elders, everyone.

"For heavens sake please! I don't know how much more I can take of this." He snapped out loud. The circles under his eyes showing how tired he was. Normally he had sources willing participants or he would seek the battlefield. His addiction changed his actions today easily irritated he scoffed. Sitting down he began to simply paw at the dirt. He moved charcoal and other materials aside. Until a div-it in the earth appeared. Leaning down he placed his nose directly into the soft cool earth. It smelled of nature. His ears perked forward and his eyes closed he remained in this strange position his nose in the dirt hole he had created.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

11-11-2021, 03:33 PM

As the days flew by it would seem more and more pack members were becoming, the lady was beginning to feel that it was inevitable that she would soon fall victim to the ugly ooze that trickled down the eyes and ears. Her long limbs would carry her towards the Volcanoe, looking for some sort of activity within the pack lands. It didn't take long to notice a familiar face, Eraithus, though he seemed different. irritated... annoyed. She would question whether now was a good time to go disturb the gent, though soon decided to shrug her shoulders and venture up towards him anyways, not really considering if she was about to burst his privacy bubble. She would watch as he would grumble and kick the ground beneath him, for now Carnage would stay silent as she watched him ahead. "Someone seems at their wits end!" She would call out, breaking the silence that had built between them. She had been somewhat oblivious to the health of pack members, though as she grew older it was something she wanted to be more aware of, to speed recovery, the last thing she wanted was for the pack to look weak.

The girl would attempt to close the distance between them, watching closely to his movements and his moods "Anything I could do to put you in a better mood?" She would crack a smile, trying to sound a little bit more on the playful side, with everything going on it was due course to try and have some sort of normality.
"text text text"

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-11-2021, 08:45 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

His time in the dirt seemed to help ease it a bit. Taking deep breaths a sense of calm came over him, there was no point in frustration. He was behind on training now anyway and he had his heights set high so he could stand by Recluse side. He needed to do more to prove his worth to her. Eraithuses ear twitched as he heard a familiar voice, although it was a lot more mature now. His head raised sneezing the dirt out of his nose as he spotted Carnage one of Recluse children. Joy sparking in him he had to contain the tiny wag of his tail. He was always delighted to see members of the klein family and he actually cared about having a good relationship with recluses children. If they wanted one of course. He smiled gently, "Oh its nothing. I'm simply complaining about my lack of spar training. I just recovered from a lung infection." He stated casually before she stepped closer. Culling the silence and creating a sense of normalcy. He couldn't help but say it, "You've grown so much!" he chuckled. Carnage questioned what to do to make him a better mood. More specifically what she could do. His ears twitched. His thoughts immediate went to blood. He reeled the feeling in quickly it was a dangerous game he was playing.

"Well, have you gotten any interesting fighting lessons lately?" He turned towards her The thin muscles over his body moving. A yearling would be perfect practice for his rusty muscles. Not only that, but he need to forget. This way he wouldn't harm her if he went into a frenzy. Eraithus hadn't done this in a whole season the effects of his addiction where unknown. It had been years and he never remembered a time being without his precious wolfs blood. It was a win win either way. Dangerous, but he was certain Recluse would be pleased.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.