might as well read me my last rights

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 06:13 PM

ooc;; set a few days before the pack meeting

Slender woman would lead her newest prize from the swamplands, slipping and slithering forth from the muck like the serpent she so resembled. Long legs would devour the ground, red plume drifting behind her. She didn't look back at him, she knew he would follow her. He was her's now after all. "There's someone I want you to meet" She would purr, hoping to entice his interest further, head tipping the slightest so he could catch the smirk that was growing on her lips. But she would turn again, a bit of the light fading from lantern gaze as she drew in a short breath. It was all coming down to this, to this one meeting. She knew the right thing to do would have been to tell him up front that she was married, that she ruled this pack with her wife and five children. But he was young... Painfully so. She would be five soon and from his scent he wasn't even two yet. This would make or break it, if he was able to keep his cool then maybe he wasn't too young for all of this. Though the last thing she wanted to think about was his fucking age. Eyes fluttered closed for a moment as if it might dispel those thoughts. It didn't. Though thoughts wouldn't stop harassing her until the sweet aroma of her love invaded her nostrils. Desriee was close... Her smile would widen, that light fluttering she always felt in her chest when she was near the purple nymph would begin.

"She's close..." She really didn't focus on how close he was or if he could hear her, instead haunches would plop to the ground quite firmly and head would tip back. Thank god for Crucifix and his wonderful beautician skills. An easy howl would slip from inky lips calling for Desiree. For once she howled until her breath gave out, only allowing the song to cease when she could no longer hold it. Already tail was beginning to wag, thumping a steady beat against the ground. After a moment of scanning the horizon for her love she would flip a gaze back to Crucifix and smile widely. It wasn't her usual flirty or seductive smile that she usually wore around him. No this one came from pure joy, the feeling she always felt when her wife was near.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-15-2014, 06:26 PM

He had asked her where she would lead, and what better way to show them then with action. She would lead him from the grasp of the swamps, with her coat now sleek with its red shine and the touch of blood gone from where it had held to her. it was a totally new path to him to thing he might belong to anyone or anywhere but he had pledged himself to this newly risen Alpha, and he was true to his words. He would be her knight and aid her where she needed it as she created for herself this pack. He couldn?t imagine anything being more interesting than a life that she dictated considering her strange antics, and the easy banter that he adored.

She let him to a new land, once he assumed was equally now under her control. But it was not the land that took his attention, it was her words, said in that gorgeous purr that rumbled through her throat and whispered of interesting things to come, and enticed him. She spoke of a woman, and he touched his nose to the air to what it was that had caught her attention. He could almost taste the fascinating aroma that wafted through the air towards him and his head would tilt as he looked over at Vi, wondering what was up her sleeve? what she was planning. Clearly this woman must be integral into the pack... perhaps a fellow beta? He had a feeling there was more to it than that yet couldn?t quite put his finger upon it.

When Vi?s eyes found his, and a smile spread so widely across her lips like nothing he had ever seen upon her before he would grow slightly nervous. Clearly whoever they were meeting was essential to Vi. Was she family? A sister? Surely not, the scent was too different. It was like comparing raspberries to the midnight sky. He would seat himself upon his rump, tilting his head slightly as he watched Vi, appraising every emotion, and movement as he tried to put together the pieces.

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-16-2014, 11:52 AM

Since Viridiana vowed to keep the range to the fallen queen, Desire? felt like it was time to familiarize herself within the new territory that she could now call home. She was used to hearing the roar of the sea within the distance, or the faint whisteling of the wind hitting cave walls. Perhaps change was good, The purple nymph would be sure to give the new power a go. It was all rather exciting, and to spend the rest of her days with Viridiana was the cherry on top. She would carry her large mass across the dusty plains, silence swarming her like a tightly knit web. She would soon catch two figures that would immediately grab her attention. One she knew, which would form a sweet smile upon her lips, another she barely knows at all. Infact, she's probaby never seen him before in her life. Was this a friend of Viridianas? Desire? would waste little time, eating away the distance she had between them to see what was going on, perhaps introduce herself to the man present." Vi, who's this? is he useful, or a friend perhaps?" She would inquire, intrigued to know of the relationship between them. Her head would tilt ever so slightly, though it was barely noticeable. She would stand, gazing at the two, before finally settling her eyes upon vi, who seemed rather happy as of late.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 12:41 PM

Crucifix wouldn't say a thing, instead waiting patiently slightly behind her for her purple nymph to arrive. And arrive she would like an angel across the plains, paws barely seeming to touch the ground as she floated towards them. Smile sent from joyful to serene, eyes hooded slightly as she watched her love approach. "Vi, who's this? is he useful, or a friend perhaps?" She would ask but before she answered she would unfold her haunches and step forward, moving to Desiree and running her skull underneath her love's chin. Though they had been together now more then ever she still felt like she never got to see Desiree much anymore. "Des, this is Crucifix Black, Cru this is Desiree Carmel. My wife and the woman who rules this pack alongside me," she could barely look at Crucifix as she spoke of Desiree, eyes fixed on the woman beside her as she came to stand next to the slightly smaller fae. Red and purple pelts would mingle and twine as Vi nudged the woman tenderly and motioned to the black and white male now positioned before them. "He is a bit of both. I was hoping you might accept him as your beta...? I would feel much more comfortable to leave you with someone I trust should we ever have to be apart." Her voice would lower, more hushed and obviously intended for Desiree's ears alone though every so often eyes would flitter to Crucifix as if trying to silently tell him not to fuck this up.

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-16-2014, 02:52 PM

The midnight sky hadn't been as far off the mark as one would have expected. The dame that came with light steps into view did not boost the red a family member might hold but nor did she touch a single other shade he had seen before in a wolf. Her coat was a velvet sparkling mass of darkness, of purple, shades that one might in fact find in the moonlight wonders of the midnight sky. Vi truly had surrounded herself with exotic beings and he found himself openly staring at this strange beast that walked towards them. With her eyes upon them it would have been hard to miss the spark of blue that formed her orbs and for a few heart beats, utterly transfixed him.

His eyes would turn to Vi, half expecting her to be assessing him, and laughing at his reaction. But no, she was already moving forward and embracing this midnight creature. For the first heartbeat he thought she was simply excited to see her, a heat beat later and he realised what he was truly seeing, a lovers embrace. He blinked, still sitting on his hunches, still reeling from this new information. Vi had spoken and confirmed it as such, confirmed that Vi was lesbian for a creature as equally fascinating as she was. His eyes where locked on Vi's now, double taking once more, taking her in and watching her with an almost predatory shadow to his eyes. She would rub herself against this woman, claiming her as he watched. And damn. The boy had to admit... it was hot.

It was the eye contact Vi gave him, those warning looks that would finally bring himself under control. He attempted to turn off his partly closes, lustful eyes and instead brought himself off his hunches to stand politely before these leaders. He would dip his head, lowering it over his chest in a sign of respect before casting his eyes back to the midnight queen. ?Desiree, my queen, I see Vi has shared her secret in dyes.. I dear say, the grape look is an astonishing success? He eased a wink to Vi as he spoke, after all it was his favourite joke between them, surely her queen would have no problem being drawn in to it, not when her coat was every bit as astonishing as Vi's. He would adjust his smile, it was still there but subdued and serious now for when he spoke again? ?My queen, I have already promised my allegiance and protection to Vi, it would be my honour to extend it to you as well, her.. wife? his speech ran smoothly enough, despite the slight hesitation that hovered over wife, he hid the shudder of pleasure that came with the thought, utterly inappropriate for the moment.