gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-12-2021, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2021, 08:40 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)

There was a timelessness to the other. A sense of time both passing, and staying still. She couldn't say how long ago the earth had crushed her. How long ago she had dream walked with her girls. She loved her girls dearly, but by the very nature of death it was hard to miss them. She did not know if she had seen them last only the day before, or a hundred generations ago.

It made it all the stranger when she awoke, and felt the pressure of the world around her. She felt a weight to her body, and a wind that seemed to almost touch the edges of her body. The grass was green beneath her paws, and her paws barely seemed to touch it. It was as through this was not the world she belonged to, not the one that had welcomed her into its embrace upon her death.

She took a deep breath, and felt the slow passing of time around her. How long had it been since she had truly been on this earth? Years, or generations? What would she find when she went looking for Abaven.

There was only one way to know for sure, and so following an internal compass, she let her paws take her to the land of her birth, life, and death. Wondering what would await her there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Shae

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
11-12-2021, 08:42 PM
Where Shaye didn’t experience time anymore Shae was a prime example of its movement. Already she was a yearling, and was finally growing into her paws. More and more she looked like her grandmother in form, but she would grow a little taller than Shaye had been in life. All during her puphood Shae was given stories and endless reminders of the grandmother she would never get to meet. She would forever remember the bit of sadness on her mother’s face when she talked about her mom. About how brave and selfless she had been, strong and courageous in the face of danger. What a great mother she had been to her daughters.

A massive list of accomplishments lay on her head as the young Shae tried to become even a quarter of the woman that her mother so fully looked up to. The girl wasn’t sure she could live up to her namesake. Not when the world looked so bleak. She missed the sun, she missed the warmer days of summer, she missed the feeling of safety the day brought. Now everything was dark, and she didn’t know if they’d get out of it. All of it had her thinking a lot about Shaye. Like what would she do, how would she lead the pack if she were still here today?

Shae was on her way towards the rapids when the wind suddenly picked up. The girl slowed and shivered slightly with the chill as the shadows moved in.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

11-12-2021, 08:51 PM

The pack spread out before her, changed and different to her eyes. The darkness felt thicker than she remembered, the moon more full. The pack lands itself seemed somber beneath its pale form. She crossed the boundaries of the territory, and felt sorrow in her heart that her paws did not truly touch the ground. Was she really here at all? Could this be a strange, vivid dream?

Eyes roaming the land for pieces of her childhood, it was not long before she instead came across something different. Something new. The young girl whos eyes so vivid and blue reminded her of her own, or the pale white markings that lay gently across her eyes. Her dark form almost a reflection, but she was not a wolf Shaye had ever met before.

She floated before the girl, paws a gentle inch above the earth. Her form wavering gently in the wind, as though she had the substance of mist. “Who are you, little one?” she whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Shae

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
11-12-2021, 08:59 PM
The chill surrounded her along with a subtle fog that danced and materialized before her. Blue and lavender eyes widened and watched as the fog took the form of a dark woman. Reminiscent of Theory, her mother, and great grandmother Rhythm. Like some kind of apparition of her mind. She’s jaw dropped slightly, confused and uncertain to say the least and nearly frightened as the voice of the fog touched her ears.

Like a voice reaching back through the past. Shae’s little heart clenched for the wolves that had loved and lost the dear woman before her. Despite her fright, there was no animosity or maliciousness coming from the spirit before her.

The humor that Shae would be called little anything was looked over as she was overwhelmed with the reality of what she was seeing. ”Shae Destruction.” She answered just as softly, almost afraid to utter her own question. ”Who are you, spirit?” Shae finally asked.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

11-12-2021, 09:12 PM

That the eyes of the beautiful stranger found her form was almost startling. To be seen in this world of the living. This place she no longer belonged. The confusion and uncertainty was not lost on Shaye, and she felt her expression soften into unconditional love for this lovely little stranger.

“Shae… Shae.” She whispered, the world gentle on her tongue, whispering it with much emotion, for she could feel the love in that name. She did not know how much time had passed, but she would know she was not forgotten. How had she left such a legacy in those brave, wonderful wolves that had loved her?

With tears prickling in her eyes, she folded her head down, forcing her hovering body to look the other wolf in the eyes. “I am Shaye Destruction, and you are my granddaughter. I do not know how many greats between. But I would tell you of the daughters I bore, your ancestors, Poem and Motif, if you would bide a moment and listen.” she said, a smile full of memories and fondness that entered her tone.

Shae

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
11-13-2021, 05:59 AM
Shae was a yearling, she wasn’t completely naive about the world, but the strangeness of the dark curse did not pass her by. The glow and the darkness, their missing sun, affected the young girl. She missed the sunshine even if she had found her way in the shadows. The timid girl managed to keep her bravery as a ghost appeared before her. No matter how familiar she may have been, Shae was still frightened at the apparition before her. Uncertainty swiftly shifted though, as the mood and atmosphere shifted from uncertainty to pure love. Like the mist itself was wrapping her in its kind embrace.

The ghost shuffled forward, her striking blue eyes finding Shae’s as her name was echoed from the afterlife. Though unnerving Shae felt love from the ghost before her. Of all wolves young Shae knew how much history resided here in Abaven, she couldn’t even fathom all of the events leading up to this moment and her vast amount of ancestors before her. This woman was one of them.

She answered sweetly, this was indeed Shaye Destruction who stood before her. Perhaps the second most important wolf to have ever led Abaven after Bass. Who Shae learned about mostly through Rhythm, who was the alpha’s sister. One who spoke often about Shaye, her namesake. Shae smiled in return, still unnerved to be speaking to a ghost but the feeling of honor and nostalgia wrapped her up and overcame the fear.

”Poem is my mother,” she told her softly, suddenly wishing very much that she could touch the woman before her, and wishing that her mother could be here to see Shaye. Perhaps it was better this way. ”She.. She’s really missed you.” Shae was born at least a year after Shaye’s death, and she knew Poem had never really gotten over losing her mom. ”I will listen,” she added softly, falling back on her decorated haunches and finding herself unable to keep her sparkling eyes off the misty form in front of her.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-13-2021, 03:38 PM
Shaye

You are allowed to temporarily exist again, that in itself should be enough for you...

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-13-2021, 09:33 PM
Firefly Shoppe - Shae

It comes for us all... but you are safe... for now.

Your attention blurs and refocuses. IT feels as if you are in a dream as you find yourself alone in the mist. Fireflies gather and light the way to a table with a figure waiting behind it. On the table lay three items, with their prices beside them. "Choose w̶̢̧͉̥̻̟͈͙̽̉̆̿̈͒͋̓̇̍͌̇̎͠͝ì̵̢̝̄͐́͆̓̚ṣ̶̛͙̟͎̤̞̤͎̹̙̭̪͔̓̐̾̂͆̄͆͌̈̈́̏̚͜͝͠ȩ̴͔̱̗̜̾̉̀̓̀͆͛̊̂̍̕̚̚̚ͅl̵̢̦̲̼̠̖̜̺̮̜̺͋̈́y̴̧̨̧̪̗̥̘͇̾͑͗͜͠, and only choose o̷͕̭̊̃̌̊̏̀ņ̸̼͚͉͔̒͐̊e̵̮̯͛̔̀̑͜," the figure says, looming over the table as his eyes seem to peer into your soul. Are they... moving? "If you can afford it, that is. Beware, however, for there are many d̷̡̯͉̎̊̈́͐͠á̴̬̪̣̝̞̅̀̈́̄ṉ̸̢̠̤̹̥̙̜͋͆̚g̷̛͍̹̣̬̙͖̝̘̃̈e̷͓͕̖͓̝̤̿͐͐͜͠ŗ̵̤͚͔̟̹̳̽̒͝ş̸̛͓͔̩̥̦͛̊̈̾̐̒̓ ̴̺͔̃̇̆ahead." He does not seem like he's in the negotiating mood...

I̵̜̖͎͓͒̑̕n̸͓̗̘̫͉̗̻͐̔̿̊͆̋͝v̵̦̹̠͉̖̼̮̎̌͆ȩ̸͕̦͔̳̩̈́͜n̶͍̝̙̯̣̹̫̩͋t̶̟͈̟̲̜̙̣̋̿̓̆̅͊͝͝ŏ̶̼͊r̶̖͎̙͔̥͎͙͈̊̍͝͠y̴̧͔̭͒͆̉̕͝:
  • Fun shroom- 1 /
    An ordinary everyday mushroom that just has a little handwritten tag on it that reads “eat me”. It seems pretty risky, but it might pay off in the end. Maybe...
  • Glittering Concoction- 2 /
    Smells like mushrooms, glitters like crystals.
  • Cursed Litter pass- 2 /
    This looks like it might cause something really weird to happen. The label says, “do not use if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or plan to become pregnant,” but you can’t read… it’s probably dangerous, or really cool.