ardent

highway to hell

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 03:55 PM by Svanerna.)

Svanerna Finnvi

6 years - female - independent

Svanerna is very interesting. She is the mother of the well known Jaeger. She is completely religious with some odd morals. The woman brings a show everywhere she goes and is very confident. There is no filter within the woman. As long as she is pleasing her gods she is pleasing herself. romance is not out of the question. enemies, rivals, and such are open. she will be joining seceria. just beware, she is not for the weak of heart.

six

3 years - female - distant

Six is completely broken. she is depressed, distant, and on edge. a thread with her could go any way. she currently is working things out with her mate, Aldoro. currently she would be open for rivals, enemies, friends, fights, yada yada. anything really, except romance. she is also in glaciem.

Anzhelika Zinaida Rusakov

2 years - female - insane

beware the woman is insane. she has no sense of reality. anz suffers from many mental disorders. she is completely broken and is prone to violence. her and her sister are a package deal and partners in crime. anz is fun and you never ever know what will happen in a thread with her.

Kristoffer Armada

4 years - male - arrogance

the man is up for anything. he is open for romance, enemies, fights, leadership, packs, and more. anything but glaciem. he did not like his stay in glaciem therefore he wont be going back. he is just on the hunt for females and potention mates. emphasis on the s. he is not the nicest guy and doesnt have much charm. it is much more of thick arrogance and blunt rudeness.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 12:51 PM
waaaaant -grabby hands- I feel like her and Vi would get along smashingly :3

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 01:17 PM
yes they will! i posted in the pack meeting <3

Orochi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 07:11 PM
So I think it'd be interesting for Ragna to end up running into Kris. Since she's in arcanum idk what he'd be able to do with her but she practically is a PICK ME TO BE YOUR SLAVE kinda woman since she was raised to believe she is supposed to listen to others and that she is a burden. Her persona warps to those who she is around so she makes a good spy too.

Orochi and Svan, it'd be funny cuz he's jaeger baby and doesn't even know it.

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 07:23 PM
When he gets accepted id love to do that XD he would love to have a girl bow down to him lol.

i can start a thread for scan and oro <3