size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-24-2021, 06:00 PM

Things had gotten significantly worse for her. Red glowing ooze poured from her eyes, nose, and mouth. The half-blind babe was finding it more difficult to travel, and where she found herself was just as unknown as the rest of the world in its current state. She was paranoid about the voices she was hearing, and she swore what little she could see, were wisps and figments of spirits and ghosts stalking the lands. She was terrified, but instead of seeking out others, she forced herself to seek out a place she could be alone and potentially try to find a cure.

She had a cluster of herbs in her pouch, and she was desperate to find a cure. Or at least something to help soothe the blisters that were growing on her body. She found a cave it seemed, one she'd never been to but it didn't seem like anyone else was here. The sky was lit with the heavy moon that seemed to shine brightly over the lands, but as soon as she slipped into the caverns, everything had grown significantly darker. She slid to the ground, tears ready to spill and mix with the ooze as her desperation settled in.

"Speak"

Okami

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-24-2021, 06:13 PM
She knew she had passed away. Last she remembered, she'd been battling a grizzly and the next? She was on a completely different plane. She knew she had lost that fight, but that was her fault. She had slipped up and tried to fight one alone in an effort to protect her young child. The only thing she was saddened about was leaving the child behind...was she safe? Or had the grizzly found her and ended her, too? She didn't know how this world worked, but she was alone.

At least, she thought. Her world had completely shifted, and next thing she knew, she was in a place where she could actually feel the ground beneath her feet. Brows furrowed as she gently tapped the ground, a soft hum on her lips as she looked around. She spotted a young woman, paler than she was herself, and the warrioress tilted her head as the girl seemed to be crying. "What is the matter? Are you lost or something? Hurt?" She questioned as she stepped forward, then noticed the ooze coming from the woman. "What is that stuff that ails you?" She asked curiously. Never in all her years living nor in the afterlife had she seen such a thing before.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Art||Plotter

Arrow is allowed to crash her threads, regardless of the tag

Noelle

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

11-24-2021, 06:31 PM

She was tired. Her thoughts had been all over the place, and she had no idea what to do. At this rate, she was set on doing whatever she could to try and find a cure, but the thought of everything going wrong kept her from trying. Tears began to spill, ooze mixing with them as it all streamed down her face. She wasn't aware that someone else was nearby until a voice startled her, causing the young woman to jump unsteadily to her feet before her muddled gaze found the red-painted stranger. The stranger questioned her, and her own mouth opened and closed once or twice as she figured out how to answer. Had she not seen all the things happening in the lands? Her vision was too blurred and her surroundings too dark for her to realize that the stranger wasn't of this world...

"I-I'm not sure...lots of wolves have gotten sick, and I have no idea what might cure it...the ooze that spills from my body...I...I don't know how to stop it..." She whined. The desperation was evident in her voice, and tears threatened to spill again before a soft "sshhh" echoed in the cave. She forced herself to stop, lip quivering as she tried to see the stranger through blurry eyes. "Wh-who are you? Can you help me? I have some herbs here..." She loosened the sack she had and let it drop to the ground, the contents spilling out. Her eyes squeezed shut suddenly as she started to hear more whispering. She whined as several voices assaulted her ears, causing her to shake her head as she slowly sank to the ground again.

"Speak"

Okami

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-24-2021, 07:46 PM
The girl she had found looked absolutely terrified. She appeared dazed and confused, crying as she explained she didn't know what it was and that she didn't know how to stop it. What she focused on more, however, was the fact the younger girl had said a lot of them had gotten sick...had her child gotten sick, too? She wondered. The desperation in the young girl's voice was obvious, and the dead warrior couldn't help but sympathize with her. "I'm not an experienced healer, though I know some of the basics. If you don't know of a cure, I can at least help you try to find one. My name is Okami Ancora, a former warrior of this world." She explained, but she cut the girl off before she could ask anything else by stepping forward and speaking again.

"You have some simple herbs here...yes...I recognize these." She touched the herbs and was pleased to know that at least she was tangible enough to touch things in a way she might actually be able to help. Glancing around, she spotted a glowing mushroom and moved to pick one, wondering if something like this would aid in the girl's recovery. Next to it, a trickle of water coming from somewhere in the cave wall was noted and she knew she would need some of that for what she planned on doing. Grabbing the girl's sack of herbs, she pulled out some ginseng and elderberry and placed them in a small dip in the stony ground. Next, she grabbed a small, blunt rock and mashed them together, adding a bit of water she had collected with the moss as she proceeded to make a mixture. The concoction smelled nice, and hopefully, it would whet the girl's appetite. "I am preparing a mixture that I want you to eat. If anything, it'll at least ease some of your pain and hopefully reduce your anxiety. Do not worry, child..." While she wasn't sure if this would work, she would at least try. Lastly, she sliced up a bit of the mushroom she had picked and mixed it into the paste, mashing that up until everything was mixed together. "Here. There is some water to help you wash it down too if you'd like."

"Speech!"

Art||Plotter

Noelle

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

11-24-2021, 07:53 PM

The stranger spoke back to her, telling her she wasn't an experienced healer but that she would try to help her regardless. She called herself Okami Ancora, a former warrior of this world...Noelle wanted to ask what that meant, but the albino woman continued without allowing her to question it. She whined as she waited for the woman to do what she was doing, listening to her voice which seemed to keep her occupied enough to ignore the whispering voices she had begun to hear all around her. Ooze dripped from her face and stained the ground beneath her head, the blisters on her body causing her skin to ache and she uttered a small yelp when she swore she felt one burst. She didn't know exactly what the stranger was mixing together, her sense of smell had been worse since ooze had occupied her nostrils, too. But she didn't question the woman, and instead listened to her soothing voice as she spoke to her.

"Noelle...my name is Noelle Destruction..." She murmured. She turned her head towards the stranger's direction, listening as she was instructed to eat the mixture. Her heart pounded with anxiety, and she hoped to whatever gods were out there that this would help her, even if just a little. Listening to Okami's voice, she reached forward and quickly lapped up the mixture, grimacing at the taste, though she did end up washing it down with water from the moss bundle she had. It didn't taste too good, and she wasn't aware that Okami had mixed mushroom into it, but Noelle didn't care. At this point, she was desperate enough to try anything.

"Speak"

Okami

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-24-2021, 08:01 PM
"Noelle...that's a pretty name," She commented as the girl did as she was instructed. She was a pale beauty, even in the darkness. "You remind me a little of myself in my younger years...don't worry child, someday you'll find your strength. I promise you." She had. It had taken many years, but eventually she had evolved into the strong woman she was before her untimely death. She only hoped that her daughter would grow into a strong woman, no matter what path she chose. She watched as Noelle ate the mixture, blue gaze watching for any signs of any changes, though she doubted there would be any immediate changes. Still...who knew what would happen. She just hoped the girl wouldn't get worse, though she was concerned about the blisters on her body. She wondered if a poultice would help with those, but she didn't want to overwhelm Noelle more than she already was. "Not the best tasting, I'm sure. But let me know if you feel anything different..." For now, all she could do was watch and wait.

"Speech!"

Art||Plotter

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-26-2021, 05:04 PM
Noelle

Your mind convinces you that the being nearest to you is trying to kill you.

You gain:
  • Crystals (10x)- Used in Firefly's Shoppe, and perhaps elsewhere...

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-26-2021, 05:09 PM
Okami

You feel... solid.