Emily

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Emily wandered around the ravine looking for something to do as she waited for Arwel to return from his pack. She was so happy she had finally be reunited with her old friend and couldn't wait to spend more time with him. As Emily continued to wander around her waiting area she came across a deer that somehow had fallen from the top of the cliffs.

Emily stared at the still deer for a moment wondering how the animal had fallen over the edge to its death. As Emily continued to look at the animal she noticed its eyes were milky orbs. it was blind. Emily began to make her way over to the deer. She wasn't that hungry but she would eat anyway. She was able to hunt small animals, and Arwel brought her food from his hunts when he could. She reached the carcass, dipping her head and began to eat.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
05-15-2014, 10:37 PM

It wasn't too often nowadays that the small hunter would venture out of the Valhalla territory, but today was a special case. Not only did she want to get out and stretch her legs, maybe see some of the near by sights, but what her brother had told her about a fea from his past had piqued her interests. She knew that they were still getting to know each other again in a way, but she was still his sister and because of that she felt she had the right to be curious and maybe even a bit protective. She wasn't sure if she would even see this Emily on her outing, but she figured the fea would most likely be lingering somewhere near Valhalla so maybe she would get lucky.

Meili padded carefully through the ravine, her teal gaze glancing this way and that, taking it all in. She would pad a good distance before another wolf's scent would reach her nose. Her ears would perk up with interest and her eyes looked out ahead of her, squinting as she looked at the wolf in the distance. She kept moving, the figure growing clearer as she got closer. Well, she certainly matched Arwel's description... but was it her? When Meili was a comfortable distance away she called out to her. "Hello there! Meili would pay no attention to the deer that the fea was eating, more interesting instead with the fea herself.

Speech
Thought
Others

Emily

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-16-2014, 04:22 PM
As Emily stood there eating she heard a voice call out to her. At first she thought Arwel had returned but soon realized the voice was female. Emily became worried, she knew that Arwel's pack lived close by but didn?t know if any others knew she was here. As Emily turned to face the female she caught the slight scent of Arwel on the timber wolf and was able to relax a bit.

"Hello there! My name is Emily. Are you hungry? Come eat!" Emily tried to stay calm but was still nervous. She didn?t want to be attacked for being so close to the pack and though she was good at play fights but she didn?t feel she was ready just yet for a real fight. Emily went back to eating just to give her mind something to focus on.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
05-17-2014, 09:45 PM

Meili could have jumped from excitement when the young woman introduced herself as Emily. "It is you!" she exclaimed excitedly, her tail wagging wildly behind her. She trotted toward her, again too excited to pay any attention to the deer that Emily was currently working on. "It's so nice to meet you! Arwel told me all about you. I didn't think I'd get to meet you till he introduced us, but here you are!" Meili stopped, suddenly realizing that she was rambling and hadn't even explained herself. She smiled bashfully and said, "Oh, sorry. I'm Meili, Arwel's sister."

Her mind was reeling with curiosity. She had so many questions to ask, but she had no idea where to begin! Finally she blinked and glanced down at the deer between them. "How did it get down here? Did you kill it?" she asked absently, but before Emily could answer she noticed the deer's milky gaze. Her ears flicked and she went on. "Ooooh. Poor thing. Oh well, a wolf has to eat, right?" She chuckled and lifted her gaze to the other fea once more, giving her a friendly smile. It was kind of exciting to find a wolf that was of the same stature as her. It seemed like she was usually looking up to everyone, especially Gael, but with Emily she had no worry of that.

Speech
Thought
Others

Emily

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Emily turned to look at Meili giving a small smile. She was still a little nervous but felt a lot better knowing that She was Arwel's sister. "Its great to meet you Meili. Arwel mentioned that he has a younger sister but I didn?t think I would get to meet you so quickly myself. I?ve only been in the ravine for about a week."

As Emily continued to talk she grew more relaxed with each sentence. " Its so amazing to finally meet you! I feel like were already becoming good friends" Emily's tail began to wag excitedly. Being with Meili made her feel like a pup again as Emily made a playful bow. " I hope we get to see a lot more of each other."

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
05-30-2014, 10:33 AM

Meili was glad that telling Emily her relation to Arwel seemed to calm her nerves. She chuckled softly as she watched Emily bow and she would return the motion, loving the girl's playful nature. "I hope so too! Any friend of Arwel's is a friend of mine." She straightened back up and settled on her haunches, her tail brushing against the ground behind her as it wagged happily. She could see why this girl made her brother so happy. She seemed to be a joy to be around and she was quite pretty.

"How did you stumble upon Alacritis? And Arwel again, for that matter?" she asked, her head tipping to the side curiously. Of course Arwel had told his side of the story, but she wanted to hear both sides. Feas tended to notice different details and it would be interesting to see what Emily remembered compared to Arwel.

Speech
Thought
Others

Emily

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Emily sat down facing Meili and began to tell her tale of how she had grown up with Arwel and of his disappearance one night. She talked of how she had grown up in the pack he had entrusted her with and how they had taught her to fight and hunt. Finally she told Meili about leaving her small island and swimming from a couple of the islands to get to the main land.

"That's when I reached this ravine. I was a little hesitant to go through it and was about to look for a different path around it when I caught a familiar scent and decided to follow it. I was so surprised when Arwel came walking out of the shadows. It was like he came walking out of a dream. I?ve been here ever since so I could be close to him." Emily finished her tale with a sigh.