gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
12-04-2021, 01:00 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her paws led her on the familiar patrol path, and her eyes scanned the land beyond the wall under her paws. The activity was good for her, working unused muscles after a long quarantine and illness. The plague had been harsh, but the pack would recover. Valhalla always did, even if it had to rebuild from ashes again and again.

Her body told her she’d pushed far enough, and she sighed, dropping to the ground inside the wall and padding across the plains toward the hillock, deep in thought. Fidelias was foremost on her mind at the moment, and so she turned, padding to the gathering boulder, tipping her head back and howling for the Ancoran.

She let her haunches drop with a huff, tail flopping, and soon she followed her rump to the ground, laying quietly on her belly and side, hind legs sprawled. Given all that had gone by, she could probably be forgiven for not sitting like a Queen today.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Fidelias

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 06:44 AM
Fidelias lay atop the high point of the wall, one with a particularly good vantage point as it topped a hill. He lay there with very little motion as his gaze tracked along the lands on the other side of the wall and, without silhouetting himself against the sky by sitting up, his coloration tended to let him blend in to the rocky top like just another piece of the wall. Though his lack of movement and the way his eyes narrowed may have made him seem as though he were just lazing in the returned sunlight to anyone who didn't know his body language, he was in fact fully alert and watchful as he used ears, nose, and half-hidden eyes to sort through the assorted sights, sounds, and scents over the wall for anything new.

In fact, his silver tipped ears were quick to flick towards a sound coming from behind him, within pack boundaries, when Aurielle's voice rose to them. Now he was in motion that his sentry-watch had held in abeyance, as he rose to hop down from the wall and trot towards her. Though he held his head stiffly and turned slightly aside as he approached, his amethyst eyes were flickering over her and around them constantly, though never quite meeting hers. He didn't say anything, just dipped his head in a quick, jerky motion of greeting. He wasn't quite sure what she wanted - maybe he hadn't been working hard enough to take over his mother's duties as he should have.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
12-19-2021, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 10:49 PM by Aurielle. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aurielle Adravendi

Fidelias came quickly, from the wall, and she could guess that he’d been busy on the wall, taking extra sentry duty. He was good at it; good at quietly observing and being unobtrusive. Potential there, in time, but first, it would be good to see what he wanted for himself in Valhalla.

He never quite met anyone’s eyes, she thought as she studied him indirectly. Or, perhaps it was just her, though she doubted that. Her toes stretched apart as she thought for a moment, then said, softly, “I’m sorry, Fidelias. Part of an alpha’s duty to their pack is to protect them from dangers, and guide them through when the danger is unavoidable… I failed. I wasn’t in my right mind when you came to me last, so I wanted to offer my condolences. I know they aren’t much; they won’t bring her back—any of them.”

She breathed in deeply, feeling the remnants of that horrid illness catching in her chest and throat, before she cleared her throat and asked softly, “Have you heard anything from Kaija or Arne?”

It was probably a vain hope—Fidelias wasn’t one who ventured beyond the wall often that she’d seen or smelled. He was serious, duty-bound and lately, he seemed to drive himself hard; his scent was among the thickest on the wall, even in places where marks weren’t laid by the pack but their paws left the scent trails.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think