Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 09:55 PM
DEE'S PLOTS

Quote:
My characters are pretty spread out, click names for profiles or read the quick blurb to learn more about them <3 Some are pretty ingrained in plots already, others are wide open but of course all are open for threads!!!

Quote:FRICTION - ROUGE
Oldest Sovari litter. Had an awful life up until now. Needs to meet someone who can tell him about other packs. Is mated to Eria and has two kids who he loves to death. Also Liberty's father though he doesn't speak about her much.

ZARA - COVARI

Quote:Oldest Sovari litter, massive scarred blind beast. Pretty fricken crazy now that Newt is gone. Still seemed to have lucid moments but between the blindness and the memory issues she is pretty all over the place territory wise and emotionally. Up for anything.

CYNRIK - VALHALLA
Quote:Second litter to Lust Sovari and loosely biased off Tony Stark from Iron Man <3 He's a bit of a play boy but also was being trained to be an Ambassador in his birth pack. He has a way with words and can be either political and easy to talk to or a complete player. Up for anything. Loves boys and girls, believes in free loves and drugs.

KYLAR - ROUGE
Quote:Massive and completely fucked in the head. Fluctuates between giggly and insane and dead serious and violent. Mostly seems to lean towards the giggly crazy side since he is with a serious girl now. Loves Catalya and recently had a baby girl. Was going to leave Alacrita with Cat when her daughter died but ended up chillin it on an island instead. Will probably remain there for now.

VIRIDIANA - COVARI
Quote:Has had a super up and down life and can't seem to function without someone to worship and follow. Currently her whole world revolves around Desiree, her children and her pack. Is also currently maimed so taking a bit of a chill pill until she heals. Super smooth talker who likes collecting all the pretty wolves :)

SOLO - COVARI
Quote:Son of Viridiana Sovari and Creedance Voltare. His dad isn't a part of his life and he has yet to learn two women can't have kids so Desiree and Vi are his parents in his mind. Pretty chill guy, quite and keeps to himself except with his family. Currently pretty closed for plots, has a gf he loves and adores :3

ERION - VALHALLA/Rouge
Quote:Son of Friction Sovari and Eris, is super outgoing and loves meeting people but is currently house bound because he broke his leg in the earthquake. Needs friends! Especially puppy friends!!

KANGI - ROUGE
Quote:Her whole wold pretty much revolves around Talon, but might be open to a few other plots. Pretty out going and friendly :)

SILANA - ROUGE
Quote:My little Luce x Neo pup, abandoned and lost in the world. Almost 2 years old and just recently discovered her voice so is still super cautious towards strangers. Loves her brother and he is pretty much all she knows in the world. Might be heading towards Abaven but dunno yet. Open for whatever.

DIONE - COVARI
Quote:She's gonna hop scotch through a few packs I think, try them all on for size. OBSESSED with pretty things/ wolves. Kills and eats other wolves on occasion, pretty much a cute little psycho. Needs slaves, a few friends to stalk (whether they like her or not). Currently stalking Novaro Red obsessively, will soon stalk Vyv as well. But always open for plots :)

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Your Iron Man could find his way near Hani in Olympus so he could flirt and make her all flustered. She doesn't understand love or things yet, so she'd just be really awkward, but then again she's kind of a kid. Or he could just come by and she could develop a short crush on him if you want.

Esti can come bother Erion. She might not be suuuuppeeerr nice though. It would be cool if she could play a prank on him then feel bad or get scolded.

Bellatrix

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Higinia+ Solo thread >:3
make friends and perhaps eventually work their way towards something more, depending on how they get along of course.

Also interested in Kasai+ Taiga thread, if he has a fatherly nature then perhaps he can help restore her from her current traumatized state. She lost her tail and half her ear among other physical and mental injuries from the earthquake.

Zara+ Ryuk thread. He is a horse, though he can possibly handle her and maybe even relate to the hardships she's been through considering he's an old war horse.

Perhaps also an Erion and Jinxx thread ^^ Jinxx adores children and finds the need to be protective with them too :x

Also, perhaps a Cynrik & Divinity thread. She is technically new to the lands, sister of Jinxx and could use some new friends~

Silana can also possibly meet Mako? He has issues of all kinds due to his past, so if that doesn't work then perhaps Silana+ Jinxx or Ryuk, perhaps even Echo. Though Echo is bisexual borderlining on gay so we can always see what happens with any of them. Either way, they'd all possibly help her find her way and heal her more then just physically. c:

Roman

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 11:51 AM
Silana + Roman = mentor thingy? friendship? idk. you mentioned whispers of it in the cbox. I want her. :o Isn't she a... err... Um.... One of Eve's old wolves baby? Luce?! She's a Luce bby <3

Helena

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Hel & Erion need to meet! She's a pup that's kind of Valhalla and would totally love to mess with him and bring him some fun since he's stuck until his leg gets better! (if you've ever read the emissary by ray bradbury that's totally what i thought of & i think it would be super adorable)

otherwise if any of my other characters look fun to you just let me know! :3

Dione

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 01:01 PM
@Iko - I LOVE AWKWARD THREADS!!!! I'm defiantly game to thread Hani and Cynrik :3
- Erion always needs threads, he is just not able to go walk and run around :3

@Sas - Shit, k lemmie work my way through this list
- Vi is gonna try and get Taur and Maija and the kids to come to her pack so Solo and your girl will defiantly have to meet!!!
- Where is Kasai located? I would defiantly love them to meet! Maybe they can help each other out!!
- Lol Zara and a horse? Yeah why not :P
- Erion and Jinxx must defiantly meet, he can be in awe over Jinxx's cool markings :3
- Cynrik needs friends so defiantly game!
- Silana can meet whoever!!! She really does nothing :P

@Roams- Gonna bring her there soon!!!

@Fawn - OMG OTHER VALHALLA PUPS!!! yes please!!!

though these threads may have to wait a bit until after the plague? all my characters are kinda watching their loved ones bleed from their eyes :X

Enigma

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Great. I will start a Higinia/Solo thread shortly.

Kasai is currently in the East around Ludicael.

I can also start one for Ryuk & Zara.

As for Erion, where is he now that Valhalla disbanded?

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 01:42 PM
You must give me a Cynrick thread.