Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-13-2014, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 12:11 AM by Athena I.)

**Updated on 6/1/14**

ALENA
- 6 years, female

- Lel and Jian's mother

- Completely off her rocker

- Totally up for any of your violence/sexual needs

- Needs: Fellow crazy wolves to play with, maybe some more innocent ones to mess with

ATHENA
- A year old, female

- An Armada

- Glaciem's heir

- Thinks she is hot shit

- Loooooves to spar

- Basically wants to be the female version her father one day. Basically all the tyranny and family devotion without all the impregnating xD

- Has possible love/pups plots with Amalia/Vereux

- Needs: Friends, allies, and, wolves to recruit into Glaciem. Wouldn't turn down someone to flirt with.

CAEL
- Six years old, male

- Cormallin's son, Imena's mate

- Healer for Valhalla

- Can often be found searching for herbs or thoughtfully looking out into the distance

- Hates fighting

- Would like to be a tutor for someone

- Needs: Friends, possible students, and experience with pups

CONALL
- Seven years old, male

- Imagine an old war hero with a jokers attitude and you've got Conall

- Generally happy go lucky

- Likes to flirt

- Needs: Friends, possible flirtationships/relationships, maybe a pack to join

FALK
- Three years old, male

- Taurig and Sibelle's brother, an Armada but he's never met Isardis

- In love with Surreal, will soon join Valhalla

- Is generally just a good guy, easy to get along with, like a huge teddy bear

- Can be a terror if you mess with his loved ones, especially Surreal or Sibelle

- Likes to spar occasionally

- Needs: Valhalla friends, maybe some pups to play around with, a friendly rival or two

JENDAI
- Year old, female

- Daughter of Silent and Bronze

- Little spit fire of a wolf

- Gets riled up easily, can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster

- Really, really wants to be a warrior like her dad

- Needs: Friends, family, maybe a mentor, and possibly a love interest

JIAN
- Year old, female

- Lel's sister and lover

- Little bit weird

- Really nice unless she's around Lel, especially if another fea is around him

- Isn't afraid to be a bit violent if needed

- Needs: Friends, enemies, maybe someone to chase after her even though she could care less since all she cares about is Lel?

LIBRA
- Three years old, female

- One of Bri's Celestial wolves

- Really chill and thoughtful

- Can be a little cold till she gets to know you

- Still kind of feeling out her personality so will update this

- Needs: Friends, crazy colored wolves to make her feel normal, a love interest, a pack to join

PHOEBE
- Four years old, female

- Part of Olympus

- An Olympus family member, Virgil's aunt

- Is a little bit of a bitch when you first meet her if you're not family or very attractive

- Loves pups

- Is a HUGE flirt

- Needs: Friends in Olympus and otherwise, a love interest

POEM
- Three years old, female

- A Destruction, Scorpion's sister

- Member of Covari

- Doesn't take no slack from anyone

- Is automatically nice to any Destructions because family

- Will be cold and maybe a bit harsh to anyone else till she gets used to them

- Has a secret super soft spot for pups

- Needs: More family threads, pups to squee over, non-family members to meet and terrorize

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
05-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Athena should meet Fenrir, and soon after Envy once I bring her in. Perhaps they can do a sort of friendship plot, or even try and work out an "I'm falling for you" type of plot. Let me know what you wish to do, Fenrir can use some plots as well.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-13-2014, 07:53 PM
-tosses Bass at Poem- Since they are family and he's kinda a pup? Not really, he's a year old but still. XD He needs some love, and they are family after all.

Freya

Loner
Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-13-2014, 07:53 PM
What no Jian plots? XD

Priti and Poem should thread... ICly Priti has known Poem all her life and she kinda really doesn't like Poem or her siblings so it could be interesting.
[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-13-2014, 08:17 PM
@Sas - Def making a Fenrir thread and just let me know when Envy appears and we'll make that happen too!

@Eve - Yesssss more family! If you could start a thread for me that would be awesome <3

@Lo - hahahaha that would be awesome. I haven't gotten to use Poem's bitchy side yet so that will be exciting ;D

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 08:31 PM
Needs the Scorpion x Poem threads. What kinda relationship were you thinking they'd have?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-13-2014, 08:45 PM
@Kat - TOTES want all the Scor and Poem threads. I think maybe she could be kind of like his partner in crime? Cause she's too head strong I think to be submissive, but she'd wanna be near him cause he's her brother and she wouldn't mind getting into his shinanigans

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
05-13-2014, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 09:02 PM by Lysis.)
Ideas!

- Athena & Lysis -- Could go a few ways. Maybe they could be close friends? They both seem a bit overconfidence/maybe even narcissistic as they grow older, so I could see them being enemies as well... Also I have no idea if you'd be down for a potential love interest thing if she even swings that way (if not, ignore me, I'm weird), but I think Lysis is gonna be a bit protective of Kyarst in a romantic-sorta way someday. So just an idea for drama. I don't think Lysis will really understand the difference between romantic love/familial love regarding some family, since she thinks her family is perfect and couldn't imagine being with anyone but, sooo~ EITHER WAY let me know!

- Quintus & Jendai - They should meet again! Quintus is still brooding and being depressed and grumpy, he has no idea what he wants to do with his life so he could totally use some friends.

- Poem & Saga -- Saga could totally use some familial influence outside her immediate family! Ideas?

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 03:06 PM
All the ideas <3

(me knows alena isnt on here but u mentioned adding her in cbox)

Alena and Anzhelika - Anz is my new Canttina whom i assume you remember. I see that alena is on the more not so sane side now so they could be hot insane bitches together and gossip about being crazy and sexy.

Kristoffer and Athena - two armadas. kris is a ladies man and crazy. despite her age he would probably start flirting with her. hes a creep. he would probably try to turn her away from isar XD

Kristoffer and Phoebe - they could have a fling or be flirt buddies?

Svanerna and Poem - potential friends or svan could be a mother figure to her. maybe convince poem to join covari

Six and Alena - they could also be not so sane buddies. gossip maybe? be friends?

im up for anything with my four babies.

six, kristoffer, svanerna, and anzhelika <3

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-17-2014, 03:29 PM
@Nyx - I think Athena and Lysis could be friendly rivals! Athena will need someone to compete against (even if it's for boys attention) so that could be fun. And I would love for Jendai and Quin to meet again. She had a little crush on him back in the day I think so that will be fun. And of course I'm always up for Poem to meet some of the fam. Just let me know which threads you wanna do first or all of them and which ones you'd rather me start.

@Canti - I LOVE your ideas. Totally up for throwing Alena at any of your crazy charies and I think it'd be halarious to put Kris up against Athena. I don't know if she'd try to flirt back or bite his face off, but either way should be entertaining! Phoebe and Kris could be entertaining too. She's 'in love' with Conan, but it'd be interesting to see how long she'd last before she started flirting back. Also, we should totally thread Svan and Poem since Poem is actually in Covari now and she'll need some friends! Let me know if you want me to start any of them.

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014, 04:50 PM by Svanerna.)
I will make the one for svan and poem now and the one for six and alena XD

update:

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...=ST&f=50&t=9040 - for poem

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...ST&f=172&t=9041 - for alena

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm currently throwing Sibelle at any available bachelors! If you have anyone who would be interested, she is in need of some loves! Devya also.