Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-13-2014, 05:26 PM

It was early in the morning, the rest of the den still asleep, when she sought out her brother?s side and nuzzled him, gently trying to wake him from his slumber. Elsa had died during childbirth... His mentor and friend. The little she pup was trying her best to help him get over it. He hadn?t really be staying near their own den as much... And she didn?t know why. Had they all done something wrong? His distance made her sad... And honestly the she pup just wanted her brother back... And to see him happy.

?Kass... Please wake up.? He would most likely be angry if he did wake up, seeing the time it was. But at the same time she worried if she didn?t wake him up now she wouldn?t be able to find him later when she wanted to talk. She would continue to gently nuzzle him, a soft whine leaving her lips.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
05-27-2014, 07:32 PM

The boy had been sound asleep, grief driving him into deep sleep early every night and allowing him to have his nightmares through the morning until he ended up waking up. It would not be like that for him that particular day as he felt something or someone nuzzling him before he heard the voice of his sister, Svetlana. Kass, please wake up. As much as he wanted to ignore the coos from his sister he knew he couldn't. His eyes slowly drifted open to see dark. "Svet, do you have any idea how early it is? Can't it wait until morning?" He asked, almost irritated from being woken up with what he saw as the middle of the night. His pelt was a mess for he hadn't cared to clean it in almost a week. He hadn't been near the water other than to get the occasional drink. He hadn't been taking things well and he definitely hadn't been handling things well either.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-01-2014, 08:26 AM

Svetlana would sit down as Kassander opened his eyes so slowly. She knew it was still dark out... But... The girl would shake her head, tears forming in her eyes as she wrapped her form around her brother, one leg coming up over his side as she hugged him, a loud whine escaping her. ?Oh Kass... I wanted to but... I was worried if I waited I wouldn?t be able to find you...? She admitted, not letting up on the hug. The girl?s blue eyes would close as tears ran fell down onto her cheeks. She was shaking some with the raw emotion that she felt.

?I know you?re hurting... And you miss Elsa... And I?ve been so worried about you... You?re hardly taking care of yourself and...? She felt herself getting choked up, trembling all the more as she remained there, hugging him, or trying to if he tried to move away. ?I love you a lot... I don?t want you to be sad... To be hurting... I want to see you smile... To know you?re gonna be okay... I want you to know you?re not alone, and you don?t have to face this by yourself.? She would pull back finally, looking at him with tearful eyes.

?I don?t want to become more distant from you... I want my brother back...?
been taking things well and he definitely hadn't been handling things well either.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kassander

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
06-01-2014, 09:31 AM

Kass had tried to hide his emotions since his birth and while he was getting better at controlling and hiding them, he still wore them on his sleeve for the time being. She confessed her concerns and worries while she professed the fact that he was going to make it through this. She just missed her brother and he silently felt his heart break into a million pieces. Had his scarcity really made that kind of an impact on his siblings? He looked at the ground in a remorseful way as he tried to conjure up the words he was going to say. "Svet.... I. I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel as if I lose anyone I get close to and I can't risk losing my family." He admitted softly as he let his confession ring throughout the den where he had been resting.

His eyes held his sorrows but he averted his eyes from Svet's sight. "Svet... you guys are better off without me." He stated as he continued to burn down on himself. He felt that because he couldn't save Elsa from death, that he was not worthy to spend time with anyone on earth, let alone princesses and princess and queens.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-05-2014, 01:04 PM

Svetlana looked at him with such sad eyes, ears lowered as Kassander spoke again. ?You?re not...? She was pleading with him. Begging. ?You won?t lose us... What hapened to Elsa was in the hands of the gods... None of the healers could have done anything Kassander... I know you were close to her but your own training has just begun...? The tears rolled down gray cheeks as she watched him with her bright blue eyes, letting out a whine. No... He couldn?t be saying things like this. She would let out a little growl at his next statement, something that, had the situation not been as it was, and she was looking at herself from outside of it, she would have been surprised at herself.

?Brother please, listen to yourself. You are taking the responsiblity for Elsa?s death alone... It is not your fault. From what I?ve come to understand it takes years for a wolf to become a good, skilled healer... We?re barely one. Are you just going to give up? Shut away your family?? Svetlana would look down, taking a breath as she she spoke the next part. ?Elsa is leaving behind a family... Do you think she would want them, or her apprentice, to close out others and blame themselves for what happened? She was a wolf with friends, and well loved. Wouldn?t it make more sense to honor her memory in working harder, striving to become Sola Master? She believed in you Kass... And I believe in you too.? Svetlana would step forward, using her muzzle to reach under his own and lift his head. ?So please... Keep fighting to for those you love and what you love. If not for yourself, or for your family, than for the femme who took you under her wing to become a healer.?

"Talk" "You" Think