build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2021, 11:33 AM
Bringing news to Aurielle was a treat. With their long standing relationship, Theory knew she could expect some kind of positive reaction. The weather was mild, a light spring breeze blowing in from the coast line. She soaked up the sunshine as she went, picking her way across the edge of Aerie’s borders and pushing thoughts of Eligos and Thalia out of her head. Meeting with a beloved ally would hopefully distract her from the other meetings she’d conducted over the past few weeks. After Valhalla, she’d be on to Fireside and then home sweet home. Picking up the pace as the thin mists of Druid’s Moor came into sight, she made quick time to the land’s edge. Theory settled down and called out for Aurielle, her short tail wagging in excitement.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
12-19-2021, 02:20 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

The call from the Moor was a welcome one, and Aurielle’s heart lifted with relief as she turned from a scent she’d been investigating and trotted – a bit slowly, still – through the miasma, sliding from the mists in an aura of light, still notable even under the return of daylight.

She’d slowly filled out over the weeks, but she still felt the after effects of the illness now and then. She tired more easily, and while she knew that such symptoms would fade with time and exercise, it was a hint that she was ready to step down soon.

She wasted little time in offering a bearhug to wrap around the taller, younger woman’s shoulders, exclaiming, “I’m glad you’re alright. It’s been… a very rough season.”

She dropped back, settling onto her haunches and studying the Destruction woman carefully, asking, “How is Abaven? How are you?” Had anyone else died?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

12-19-2021, 07:21 PM
Theory sank deeply into the shimmering alpha's embrace, nudging her head between the crook of Aurielle's shoulder and neck. "Thank you," she murmured, closing her eyes and soaking in the hug. Since Thalia had left and her own illness had kept her away from the rest of the pack, some of the last real physical contact she'd had was when she'd tracked Rhyme down before he had passed. Just the thought was enough to bring tears to her eyes, but she furiously blinked them away. Aurielle had always been a (literal) beacon of light in her journey as a young alpha. She was one of the few wolves that Theo felt comfortable shrugging off formalities with. "We're getting by," she admitted once she broke away from the hug. "My father... Rhyme died," Theo averted her eyes, then tipped her head to the sky for a moment to keep her emotions at bay; her blue eyes shimmered, full of unfallen tears. "And we lost Octave. Others have been deeply affected. It's difficult to track how far-reaching the effects are, I don't think we'll know for some time just how much has changed." A deep sigh, drawn from the very depths of her being, escaped her lips. "And Valhalla? Yourself and your family?" She asked, hoping for only good news.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

12-21-2021, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 12:25 AM by Aurielle. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aurielle Adravendi

Theory welcomed the hug, and at her murmur, the Spirit tightened the embrace a bit, offering reassurance and strength.

She listened to Theory’s short list of deaths, and, as the younger woman turned the question back, she drew in a breath, eyes dropping to the ground between her paws briefly before rising again. “We were hit with it, too. Myself, Ardyn, and three others caught and survived it, and my daughter Amorielle caught a second variation toward the end but made it through. We lost my cousins Paladin and Justice Ancora, and a dear friend, Domari. And Cairo’s niece Harlow died of it as well, though she wasn’t Valhallan at the time.”

Her chest was tight, throat raw with the memories of the illness, and she finished, “The Nomads were hit as well, and Legacy’s mother’s husband and three children were taken, among others. Legacy is Paladin’s only daughter, and so, she’s been hit hard with it all.”

They all had been. Fidelias had lost both mother and uncle, Cairo, Viviane, and Caelia had lost a niece, Legacy had lost a father, a step-father, and three half siblings. She didn’t bother holding back the streaks down her face, though she lifted a paw to scrub her temple and cheek to the back of as she sighed.

“I’m only six, but I feel ancient. I’m so sorry for your losses, Theory.”

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

12-25-2021, 07:52 PM
A long stretch of silence fell between them, heavy with loss. It was almost a physical touch bearing down on them both. Silent tears fell as she listed her head up towards the sky, finding the sun letting her eyelids fall shut. Warmth kissed her closed eyes, a balm against the everlasting nights that had kept the land captive. "I'm suddenly feeling my age," she said quietly. Aurielle was six? She barely looked it, but when your fur was already pristine white, perhaps it was easier to hide the way time turned them all different shades of grey. Rhyme's face had been so mottled and whitened with age by the time he had passed. "My sister has already married and had children... but I have Abaven, and all of them look to me. I'm worried that perhaps the changes I have planned won't be well-received by everyone, but my heart calls me to this," she said earnestly.

"And yes, the changes - I've also brought good news. A different direction for Abaven. I'll be opening a school on the eastern coast, welcome to wolves from all walks of life. The focus will be primarily youths, but it will be open to anyone who wishes to learn." Theory paused for a moment, then gave Aurielle a brief rundown of how she hoped it would work - professors to teach important skills, visiting students staying in the dens they had been working on in Crystallum Cliffs, and hopes for a neutral place where all would be welcome to gather in the pursuit of education.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

01-18-2022, 01:37 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

The Spirit listened to the small report of the things that had gone by, smiling faintly at the word of children. Her ears perked forward with interest as Theory segued neatly into discussion of the changes she would be making to Abaven. A school. It was certainly interesting.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to send our script to your school to be taught. Eventually, my hope is that any alpha will know a message from Valhalla on parchment by the script and runes.”

A wider smile touched her features as she listened to the rundown, nodding to herself. “Perhaps in future, or sooner, some of Valhalla’s wolves might spend a tenure at the academy. I certainly like the idea. You will make a fine headmistress, Theory.”