gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 04:10 PM

He was changed. After their encounter with the mysterious figure in the cloak, he had been an interesting object. That had been what changed his life forever. Unlike his siblings, Ghoul now sported a shorted tail that could still wag and flick back and forth. To say his mother had been surprised was an understatement. Though, he was fine throughout the rest of his body so her scolding had not entailed much farther than "be more careful." Taken with a grain of salt, Ghoul somewhat enjoyed his new appearance. Pale pelted and short-tailed, he rested in at the den's entrance.

Having just woken from slumber, night was beginning to fall. Mother preferred to live within the night and having spent some of their early days in complete darkness, he wasn't about to complain. His rosy gaze tracked across the surroundings before he sighed and looked deeper into the den. "Mac! Wake up," he chirps as he stands up and walks further into the shadows of their resting place. Reaching out a paw to prod his sleeping brother, he wasn't particularly gentle about it. "Come spar with me. I'm bored," Ghoul nearly whines as he reaches out to tug on his brother's ear with his front teeth.

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 04:27 PM
Macabre couldn’t say he had changed all that much. Unlike Ghoul’s obvious new tail - which he had yet to really gawk at - he’d taken a swig of a mysterious potion that made his eyes glow. Not just a little, but quite a bit. You couldn’t see it too well during the day, when his grey eyes appeared highlighted with a slight shimmer - one could blame that on the sun’s glinting rays reflecting off of them. However, during the night, they came alive. The plain silver grey of his eyes appeared like two haunting moons accentuating the spotted chaos of his face, as if the moonlight itself was reflected in the density of his orbs.

He was deep in slumber, having exhausted himself in the past few days just..training. He mostly fought inanimate objects, or chased after beetles and crushed them beneath his paws. But it was still honing his skills. What he lacked in the height and mass of his siblings (except Ichor, who had his own skills, no doubt), he made up for in agility. If he couldn’t knock someone off their feet, he’d find a way to topple them by spinning to their blind spot so fast their heads would spin. Misery encouraged his strengths through their spars and training sessions, and he enjoyed the one on one lessons, too. Now that his mentor had gone off on ankther secret mission, he focused on his own missions he was given at home. Get information. Take notes. Keep an eye out.

His rose-pelted brother’s teeth on his ear forced him from his much-needed sleep, and the boy groaned at first, blinking his eyes blearily until he saw who it was. "Okayy, I’m up," He said, a wide grin involuntarily curling his lips. They teased each other quite a bit, but Ghoul was still his brother and a good playmate. They had fun when they were together, no doubt. He clambered out of the den, stetching his mottled legs. A spar? Well, he couldn’t turn that down, could he? Still sporting that grin, he made his way towards his brother at last, both out of the den now. He took notice of his brother’s newly shortened tail, and stifled a laugh. Not that he was one to talk with his obnoxious headlights of eyes. "Where’d you wanna spar?" After all, they could spar anywhere - in a flat clearing or in somewhere more cluttered with trees. Each place had its advantages for either opponent.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
12-16-2021, 07:13 PM

After enough tugging on his brother's ear, the other pup finally awoke. Albeit begrudgingly, Ghoul still allowed a small smile and a wag of tail when Mac agreed to get up. Quickly turning on his paws, he made his way out of the den into the dusk. When Mac asked where they should spar, Ghoul hesitated a moment. "Ah, let's go to the nook so we can practice in the trees," he says with a smirk. Indeed, using their surroundings to their advantage would be sufficient.

"C'mon slowpoke!" Ghoul chirps as he picks up his pace and begins to run down the side of Mount Vulcan. While the sharp rocks poke at his sensitive pads, he ignores it as he lets his tongue loll out of the side of his mouth. Stumbling a few times, Ghoul picks himself back up with a look back at his brother. Grinning quite like a mad man, he picks up his pace and makes a faster dash toward the lush new growth trees at the base of the slumbering volcano.

As he reaches the trees, he stops with a skidding halt. Breathing ragged and his body warmed up for their oncoming spar, he feels more alive than he had in a while. "We're almost there," he says to Mac as he winds his way through the trees.

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-16-2021, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 07:54 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
Mac nodded at Ghoul’s suggestion to go towards the nook. It was a a flat clearing, not too many trees where it was nice and grassy. Perfect for a simple spar. He already envisioned the clearing in his head, seeing all the ways he cluld use it to his advantage. Misery had taught him these things, and then some. He missed his older brother, but he’d do as he asked and collect information. Information about his family, as well, which mostly confused him - did Misery not at least know the basics about his family? What else did he need to know about him that he already didn’t? Mentally shrugging off his thoughts, he blinked his bioluminescent gaze as his rose-pelted brother urged him on. He grinned, digging his hind paws into the earth to properly him forward with each stride. The glow of his eyes almost lit a silver-lighted path in front of them as he reached his brother’s side, sprinting towards the nook.

As they arrived at the familiar clearing, trees and all, Mac would slow his pace down ever so slightly, making sure his larger brother was ahead of him. With a wide grin still plastered on his face, he squinted his eyes so the glow would shrink to a mere pinprick. Ever since he received this mutation, he’d gotten used to squinting so that he was less noticeable. Making sure he was facing Ghoul’s backside, he would start off the spar by suddenly sprinting up to the pink pup’s hind end, and knowing he was bigger than the speckled child, used all of his weight to force himself into Ghoul’s side to try and bowl him over. A cheap move, a silly one, but it was all for fun. It was training, a spar, but it was harmless as well. And he was loving it!

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

12-16-2021, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2021, 08:41 PM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)

Before Ghoul had a chance to turn to face his brother, he could hear the slap of paws upon the grass. The dense thud of the smaller pup's made Ghoul toss his head over his shoulder in surprise. His own eyes widened as his ears fell back. There was hardly any time to react as he lurched forward from the weight of Mac bowling into him. Stumbling over his paws, he fell down on his forelegs as his chin hit the dirt.

A fierce but playful growl rippled in him as he rolled over onto his back and kicked with his back paws up at his brother. Ghoul couldn't help but laugh. "Cheater!" He squealed as his body wiggled into the dirt as he continued to peddle his paws toward his brother.

Ghoul vs Macabre for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-16-2021, 08:56 PM
Macabre let out a gleeful giggle as the two of them ended up in the dirt, tumbling about. It was never a dull moment with his rose-pelted brother, and something about the two of them together made for an incredibly fun - and mischievous duo. The large boy ended up on his back by Mac’s blow, launing all the while. Mac grinned, squeaking in surprise as he was caught off-guard by one of Ghoul’s massive paws. Letting himself roll to the earth beside his larger sibling, he scrambled up to his feet as quickly as he could, aiming to clamber onto his brother while he was still on the ground, and playfully latch onto some of his loose neck fur with his little teeth. "I’m gonna getcha!" He chirped, tail wagging a mile a minute.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

12-16-2021, 09:16 PM

The resounding noise of their giggles filtered through the sparse trees as they continued their tumble. As he felt a paw connect with his brother, he laughed some more. "I gotcha first!" He squeals in laughter as Mac rolls over beside him. Before he could get himself up though, Mac's quicker form leaps back up in a playful move. Ghoul's eyes widen in surprise as his cow-spotted brother hops over top of him with teeth aiming at his scruff. A yip leaves his lips as teeth grab at his neck fur. "Oh, that does it!" Ghoul squeals in delight as he wiggles wildly beneath his brother. Reaching his own teeth around Mac's neck to reach up and nip at his cheek, he giggles all the whole time.

Ghoul vs Macabre for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-17-2021, 09:50 AM

And the winner is...

Ghoul

Macabre must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre:
Attack Roll: 25
Defense Roll: 98
Agility Roll: 62
Perception Roll: 37
Total: 222
Attack[25] + 10% Bonus[2.50]: 27.50
Defense[98] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 98.00
Agility[62] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 62.00
Perception[37] + 10% Bonus[3.70]: 40.70
Total[228.20] + -30% Bonus[-68.46]: 159.74