An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-16-2021, 09:42 PM

Ophie was hungry, snarfing down the remains of a washed up seal carcass when she heard her Father and Warlord call out for her. Strings of flesh and fat dangled from her muzzle as her ears flitted back, her coat brownish from bloodstains and mud, contributing to her usual state of stink and ickiness. Since everyone had been recovering as of late she'd mostly been left to her own devices, but from the bursts of activity around these parts she knew the Warlord didn't intend for this to be a status quo, that he'd want to talk about how she could contribute best.

Swallowing thickly, Ophie offered the seal one last look of longing. She wasn't done and wasn't even close to full yet, but she knew her Father wasn't the sort to keep waiting. That if she pushed her luck he'd get mad, might even raise his voice.

Toddling along as fast as her pudge would allow, she slowed to a walk as the looming figure of her sire came into view. He looked as strong as ever, like nothing could stop him. Strong and slim, all refined muscle and confidence whilst Ophie was...just Ophie. Any steps she'd made at betterment had quickly fallen to the wayside after she'd gotten sick and now she was better she'd fallen back into old habits. Eager to soothe away old wounds and worries, like the void inside of her could be filled by food.

She made a point of looking at him, not shying away from his gaze. But heck it was hard."Um hello. You need me, maybe?"

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2021, 10:20 PM
The Warlord howled for little Ophelia, knowing it was well past time he checked up on his round daughter. What he didn’t expect was the state he would find her in. He watched with slowly growing horror as Ophelia appeared before him. Blood and mud in her coat, cheeks as round as her belly. This creature came from him? This creature was the little Ophelia he had cuddled as a babe?

“...Ophelia” he said, taking a breath. Oh boy. He wanted to knock her on her round belly and roll her to a bath so bad it itched under his skin. It itched so bad he could feel his skin rippling as he held in the desire. “...Ophelia.” he said again, trying to throw his thoughts back on track. No. No, this would not do at all. “I wanted to see how you were doing, I wanted to hear what you’ve been up to, and what training you might be looking for.” he explained. Not right now, perhaps not even today. He wouldn’t drag her by her ears to a bath, and then chase her about the pack until she puked. Today was about pathing roads, not burning them. But it hurt, it hurt to look at what she had become, and see how he had failed her.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-19-2021, 02:52 AM

Ophie's ears flitted back against her skull. By now her nose was already scent blind to her own stink, so of course she assumed his sense of disappointment or disgust, it was hard to tell, stemmed from something else. Did he loathe what he saw? His daughter all fat and round, a deadweight and a disappointment. How bad could it be? Sirius was only going to state the obvious, air it out like dirty laundry. If anything this had been a long time coming, better to get it over and done with now before it turned into something she dreaded.

Instead, he asked her a question, but Ophie knew better than to assume she was out of the woods just yet.

"Oh yes...uh. I've been..." What had she been up to? Her mind drew a blank, white noise and static. "Around. What do you want me to do?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-19-2021, 02:58 AM
“A bath. I want you to do a bath: he said, unable to keep it in. The point of calling Ophelia was to reconnect with his daughter, to be closer to her. But by gods, he couldn’t get any closer to her when she smelled like that. “That's to say… I was thinking we could have a father daughter day out. Get some snacks, head out to the hot springs and spend the day together. What do you think, Oph?” he managed, curbing his natural impulses. He was her dad, and he loved her.

He couldn't chase her away. He repeated it to himself like a mantra. In his youth, he was good at alianting his kids. He needed to do better, no matter how fat and stinky they were. He had tried to get her a trainer, but clearly that hadn’t worked. He would need to take it on himself. He would start easy, border patrols with him in the morning. He would get her body accustomed to the exercise… it was going to be slow going, but determination flooded his veins.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

01-22-2022, 04:40 PM
Ophie winched, flab tensing as her ears flicked backwards. He wasn't mean about it or nothing but...was it really such a bad thing he wanted to spend time with her? Why had she twisted his attention into something so scary and dangerous? He was her Dad, and maybe she hadn't done a lot to make him proud she was trying, even if it didn't look like she was. Pulling in a steadying breath, she clung onto the urge to meet him in the middle and not skitter away like the coward she was. Where was that Fatalis sense of bravery when she needed it?

"If you want, I mean I don't wanna get in the way I know you're busy and have a lot to do and-" She clicked her teeth shut, a little out of breath as she forced that tirade to an end. "How's um...the pack?" She asked, expectant and hopeful he'd lead the way and ignore her little nervous outburst.