Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
12-18-2021, 07:41 PM

With spring in full swing, it was almost a full time job to keep her herb patch in line. The makeshift hive was buzzing with activity again, the bees busy pollinating the haphazard mishmash of plants that had sprouted after the garden had been destroyed by flooding. Somehow, they had made it through the long night, ailments fading with the coming of the sun, and everything almost seemed to be getting back to normal.

Well, as normal as things ever were around the Armada anyway.

Sedna clicked her tongue as her opossum scrambled between a ginger plant and a lavender bush. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, but she supposed this was what you got when you trusted a rodent to seed planting. She sighed heavily, wondering if it was worth uprooting what she had to replant it in a more orderly fashion.

“Speech”

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
12-26-2021, 10:22 PM
The small handmaiden was making her way through her chores, fetching firewood to top up the stores of her Princess. On her way to the communal space, she found herself skirting around the busy garden of one of the pack wolves. A wolf she had seen in passing and believed to be a warrior. But this garden indicated otherwise. She watched as a little opossum darted between the herbs, before realising the wolf herself stood in the garden as well.

Lia smiled sheepishly, before bowing her head politely. “Good day to you” she said, picking up her feet to continue on her way before the other wolf could call her out intruding.

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Sedna

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-30-2021, 05:38 PM

Usually, Sedna didn’t pay much mind to the comings and goings of her packmates as they passed her den. If they wanted her, then surely they would seek her out. The lingering presence at the edge of her garden had her lifting her head, attempting to not scowl, she managed to simply bunch her brows in exasperation. She hadn’t had much to do with the fiery marked girl, she wasn’t even sure she could remember her name. “You. Yer showed up when they called fer healers. What’s yer name?” Dirt smudged her monochrome muzzle and paws. Undoubtedly she probably had vegetation caught in her coat, but Sedna never really had cared about what impression she left.

“Speech”

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-01-2022, 09:47 PM
She paused when the other wolf addressed her. She really shouldn’t have lingered… but she liked seeing what the wolves did with their gardens. Perhaps one day… but, no. Dreaming was a danger. She turned her body towards the tall grey wolf, lowering her head lightly in a submissive gesture. She hadn’t had a great deal to do with the wolves of the Armada, but she was also happy to serve them if ever she was needed.

“I have some healing knowledge, My Lady” Enough to keep herself alive, at any rate. “It’s Idalia, My lady” she added meekly, the lady's brash words different to the others of this pack.

Speech

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

01-01-2022, 09:56 PM

First Halo, and now this one, her face pulled into a frown of confusion. Usually the Armada attracted more confident personalities, but she supposed it took all sorts to make a pack. Silver eyes fell on the burden the girl was carting, and she pinched her tongue between her teeth before making a short tch, Firewood was important, but so was making sure they had enough medicines to make it through the next winter.

“I could use a hand gettin’ this mess sorted, if yer not urgently needed elsewhere? Yer can fill me in on what yer know already an’ I’ll let yer take some o’ these ter add ter yer own garden?” It wasn’t much in the way of payment, but maybe if she spotted something unfamiliar to her, Sedna could fill her in on why it was in her collection.

“Speech”

Lesson 1/3

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Well, a request for help wasn’t something Lia was likely to ignore. She put down her bundle of firewood, dipping her head to Sedna. “Of course, My Lady, I would be happy to help” she said, stepping carefully into the garden. She could see what Sedna ment, a lot of weeds had made their way through already, enticed by the vigour of spring.

“Oh, I don’t have a garden, Lady Sedna. I apologise for the confusion, I’m not a healer, but simply a Handmaiden, but I know enough to help you” she promised quickly, not wanting the other wolf to think she would be all thumbs and pull ups herbs and weeds alike. She looked about the garden, and noticed how the herbs seemed a little haphazardly placed. “Would you walk me through what you would like done?” That would give her a good place to start.

Speech

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

01-01-2022, 10:36 PM

The title was foreign, but she didn’t dwell on it, replying with a shrug and a smile, “Do yer want one? I’m a warrior, nothin’ says yer have ter be a healer ter have a garden.” She didn’t expect an answer immediately, but she could see Otis in the corner of her eye already moving to extract semi-established plants and wrap their roots in dampened moss. She had a feeling even if the woman refused, she would find herself with little moss wrapped gifts deposited outside her den in the night.

“I made th’ mistake o’ lettin’ that one She tipped her head towards the opossum who had already gotten back to weeding, with an occasional break to snack on beetles and grubs. He paused mid mouthful to hiss at her and she rolled her eyes. “take th’ lead on plantin’ this year. As yer can see, it’s all mixed up. I need ter space th’ lavender out more, or it’ll take over everythin, th’ rosemary too, before it gets too woody. An’ then I have ter make sure th’ ginger is somewhere shaded enough.” It was a large task, and would barely be a dint, but if she just chipped away at a little section each day, eventually it might return to some semblance of order.

“Speech”

-lesson 2/3-

Lia

Loner

Advanced Fighter (75)

Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
01-11-2022, 10:34 PM
She did, but she didn’t think the Warlord would approve of the little slave taking on a healers roll. There was also the matter of her moving to consider. Anything she planted she would never see sprout, because her move to the Hallows was fast approaching. [n] “I’m not sure, My lady” [/b] she said noncommittally.

The small wolf nodded her head, seeing Sedna’s problems. “How about I start clearing some space for you to replant them?” she suggested, looking about for a good shaded spot for the ginger as she spoke. As for the rest of it? She wasn’t sure where it would be okay to move it to, but hopefully Sedna already had a few ideas.

Speech

Sedna

Loner

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

03-04-2022, 12:37 AM

For one that had been around so long, Sedna was still completely unawares that slaves were even a thing, here or anywhere else, and cluelessly, she smiled enthusiastically and nodded her head in agreement. It was nice to have some company that wasn’t just Otis’s hisses and grumbles for a change. “Th’ lavender an’ rosemary prefer th’ sun, if we put em in th’ shade they’ll just grow out lookin’ fer it, we can plant some mint around th’ bottom of em so it gives em some shade, but the ginger is a fussy thing an’ won’t take off if it doesn’t stay wet enough.” Sedna moved about to start uprooting and separating plants that had grown too wild or were in the wrong place, happy to continue chattering away casually about the conditions each plant preferred.

“Speech”

-lesson 3/3-