gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-12-2014, 09:23 PM

The hours where early when she found herself blinking into conciousness. Lately the days had been hard, empty and lonely with her brother constantly exploring around them and not always beside her. More then, she had been told to stay and she would never disobey her brother. Without knowing the boundaries of her new home she was hesitant to stray far and weary of the unknowns regardless. Her days where empty, and often spent in sleep or an almost dream-like haze.

Today however would be different, she would feel the weight of her brother around her, coiled coolly against her skin in a tight embrace. A sigh would escape her lips as she twitched a paw out towards him.. to find nothing but blank air where he should have been. Surprised, her eyes would blink open in confusion, and she would be confronted not with the sight of her brother but that of a snake coiled in sleep about her warm form. She would freeze for a heartbeat, but the timid little creature could not deal with stress or fear. She would let out a silver little shriek and attempt to fight her way lose of the coiled creature. Its cold eyes would slip open and settle upon her, and its wound body would only tighten until her breathing was rigid and stressed. ?Scorpion, oh Scorpion? she sobbed, needing her protector and brother.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 10:01 PM
He often left her, but never would he stray so far again. Always within distance of her calling him to her or vice versa. She had done well to keep herself within the confines he laid for her, and still his affection towards her would increase. His vow of saving her purity would become increasingly hard to keep, but his stubbornness would win out in the end. A partial reason for his absence, he did not wish to accidentally spoil her perfection. So elsewhere he would roam for such beastly urges. His paws would draw him near to her, the euphoric buzz of an intimate encounter would ignite him as he found the path slowly back to his perfect sibling. The night may have been perfect, were it not for the sudden shrill scream Orchid let out. Before she would call even his name his light feet would burst forth, his form searching out her position.?

He would rush to find his sister coiled with the likes of a rather large snake. The animal had yet to sink its fangs into her perfect flesh, and Scorpion would aim to act quickly. It was probably a constrictor, wrapping itself around her porcelain frame to suffocate her. Not being worried of a venomous bite the Adrenaline born would aim to take hold of the snake's large head. Wanting to crush it in his jaws for attempting harm on his love. With a deep growl he would strike, hoping he was quick enough to avoid injury to himself and his prize.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-13-2014, 04:12 PM

It's coiled body was wound tightly about her, till all her extremities began to tingle with blood loss and her breaths where sort gasps beneath the weight that held itself against her chest. She thought that this might be it, despite their journey, and her brothers plans she would ruin it all now with her unavoidable death.

As through an apparition shimmering to being in a dream he would appear before her, her brother and her saviour. The possession in his eyes was different, a beast awoken and hungry to reclaim its prize. His strong form would grab the snake in his jaws and and bite down hard enough to crack its skull. it let out a single hiss of fury and rebellion, before the light was gone from its eyes. With the release of pressure the light shaded damn would sag with release and, sobs and tears, her body going limp against the ground as she tried to gain control of herself once more. Golden, shimmering eyes would look back up at Scorpion, to the blood that dripped along his jaws as proof of his conquest, to his darkly brilliant eyes. Her own soft orbs where full of need and love, as sobs still racked her form.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Ravenous jaws would hit their mark as Scorpions wild eyes aimed true. Shaking his head violently the creature would only let a small hiss utter from its lips before death took it. A satisfying crunch would resound through the prairie, and once again his sweet Orchid was safe again. His beautiful sister would collapse from relief, tears and sobs leaving her as her limp form lay with the beast. Blood would soak his jaws as he pulled the creature from her limbs, taking it and wrapping its lifeless coils around his back and chest as a trophy. Hard yellow gaze would mellow as he brought himself to look upon her fragile face. Tears rushed down her cheeks and he would bring himself quickly to her side. Gentle swipes of his tongue would clear the tears as they came, a soft whine leaving his rugged form as he did what he could to calm her riled nerves. "Shh.. Shhhhh.. I'm here my love, I've protected you just as I said. You did so well to stay where I left you. My orchid you needn't worry about anything." he would coo to her as his rather intimate grooming would begin. The fear scent she had released would excite him, adding to the adrenaline still rushing through his veins. Heartbeat rough as he attempted to calm himself along with the prized girl.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-14-2014, 03:49 PM

Orchid it seemed always saw the sweeter side of her brother, despite his control, his obsession despite it all there was a love as well as a bond between these two. Her utter trust in him was not misplaced, for he had saved her. More than that, he drew her in now and held her close. Licking away her tears before they could fall. His words to her where soft, promising her that for as long as she abided by his wishes he would protect her. She could never imagine doing otherwise, could never imagine being without her brother and in that she found peace. Her breathing would slow as she furrowed her way closer to her brothers side. Feeling his breath against her as he groomed her coat and feeling the quick beats of his heart through his skin.

?How long are we to stay here, Scorpion?? shivering at the thought over another night out on this grassy plain, another night without a den and where the creatures could get at her. She longed for the safety of her family that she had once had and pressed even further into her brother, looking for any peace of security she could find. She would never disobey him, never, but she had had more than enough of this grassy field.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-14-2014, 04:17 PM

She would sputter and cringe, but her brother would curl around her. Encompassing the girl in his long limbs, pulling her in close to his chest. A soothing hum would fall from his vocals as his grooming would continue, making sure no more tears would mar her perfect pelt. He would feel her breath returning to normal, her desperation to cling to his side. The tightening of his chest as he simply enjoyed the feeling of her being in his grasp. Her words would disturb his darkening thoughts though, another question of him. He would have told her he didn't know, however he did know. He'd not seen the girl awake since speaking with Viridiana. They had a pack to go to, a place where she would always be protected. No matter where he might have been. He felt the awful shiver run through her and he knew the question was important to her. "I plan on leaving as soon as you are well to walk." he would whisper lovingly as his tongue caressed her snowy cheeks. "I've found us a home. Soliloquy will be there." he would pull his features away to let his gaze take in her face. "It's a pack called Covari."

"Speech"

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-14-2014, 04:52 PM

Her guardian and owner was all around her and she would find herself in calm once more. The scent of blood still stung the air, but it was not her own and was a mark of her brother?s victory. She did not doubt him, she never doubted him and well she normal never wanted anything for herself but her brother she longed for a more constant protection and security then what they had here. Perhaps her brother sensed that, for he deemed the question worthy of his attention. His answer would rise her spirits and her eyes upon him where teeming full of love and devotion and pride to her brother.
?I would love that Scorpion, thank you? she whispered softly, touching her tongue to his pelt in a quick kiss a she nuzzled her head against his neck.

He truly did everything for her, these little titbits, anything he gave her seemed like the world to the girl. She gained a little energy with his words and presence, and locked her orbs to his. ?I?m ready now dear brother, I?ll go wherever you go? she murmured gently through parted lips., her words her own devotion to him, her promise that she would always be with him, always be his.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-15-2014, 01:42 PM

Her incredible gaze would shift massively as she seemed totals him in a new light. Her gracious hero, who would always protect and provide for her. He would rumble contentedly and excitedly as she offered him an innocent kiss. His rumble would increase into a protective growl as she whispered to him her absolute pleasure at his plan. He had joined Viridiana completely for selfish reasons, he hadn't cared what Orchid thought about their move, as it turned out though her pleasure turned to be a wonderful side effect. Pink tongue would gently lick at her delicate ears before she brought her eyes to meet his own. He felt the familiar hunger he had for her, resisting the pleasurable actions as timid lyrics left the girls lips. He felt a sense of satisfaction as she pledged herself to him yet again. He'd pull her closer to him, possessive and eager as a playful growl left his lanky chest. Kissing her, yet keeping himself from pushing himself too far as he would accept her recovery. "You bring me so much pleasure to hear such words." whispering into her dainty ears as his legs extended and brought him to his full height. He knew she tired of the plains, the sooner he could get her to safety the better. "Let's get you home, my dove." he would guide her to the packlands, ready to see her relax.?

"Speech"