Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-01-2014, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 06:17 PM by Chord.)

Continuing on his adventures had meant that the young Destruction needed to leave another member of his family behind. Chord figured that Motif would probably be more eager to find their family now whereas he just wanted to experience something different, to continue exploring and actually get an exciting adventure for the moment that he ran into any of his siblings again. He of course wasn't quite sure what he wanted but the world simply kept calling him on and he would willingly answer.

As usual he had no idea where he'd found himself now, nor was he even sure where he was actually heading but even though Winter was well and truly here now the russet and white male would continue onwards all the same. For a moment he would stop, green eyes gazing around him, almost hoping to be honest that someone would show themselves. Already he was growing a little bored now, perhaps running into his family and the news of the sickness had left him with a little craving for some company, not that he would give in to it and go to find Ludicael or Valhalla if no one came along.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-01-2014, 06:10 PM

Small frame would lope back through the knolls, the grassy plains somewhat a comfort to the girl. Still searching for more family she hadn't stayed in one place very long, she'd met a few wolves and even heard of where her parents might be. She hadn't seen many of her kin though, silently she would wonder if they'd all died off. However she knew alacritis was a large place, there were many more places for her family members to be hiding. Russet paws would carry her over a rather large knoll, giving her a sight advantage over the lands. She would pull her head up, tail cascading over her spotted back as golden rimmed gaze was cast around. The earth would yield little, however as she thought to continue gaze would find another form. Marked features would tilt curiously as rusty legs drew her forth but steps. Ears erected to his direction, she would watch for any reaction to her presence. She wouldn't want to turn her back on a possible enemy.?

"Speech"
'thoughts'

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-01-2014, 06:24 PM

It seemed that he would have his wish granted though anyway as Chord suddenly noticed the presence of another, whilst his eyes hadn't been immediately in his favour a gust of wind pulled the scent of the other towards him. Twisting his head emerald eyes would rest upon the figure of another. He didn't think she was family, the scent certainly wasn't familiar though he wouldn't be too deterred by the fact. He had after all met other wolves beyond his Destruction kin and although the meetings may have been a little strange in the case of Kyda the young boy had still lived a very peaceful life free of any sort of drama.

Twisting his entire body now he'd angle himself to face the girl easier, she was around his age if he was guessing, perhaps a little younger though certainly seemed a little more wary than he was. All the same a friendly smile would spread across his features as he gave a small nod of greeting towards her. "Hi there." He called, pausing to give her a chance to respond if she wished and making no other movements to approach her.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-01-2014, 06:57 PM

The spotted girl would watch Ashe turned to notice her, from just an appearance she couldn't tell if they were related. Their coloring rather similar, but as his aroma met her nostrils it became even more clear he was not of her blood. Unlike Chord the girl had yet to meet any of her family though she was still looking desperately. Being on her own for half of her life would cause the girl a good amount of weariness. She might not have survived as well of she did not possess such a quality. He seemed about as young as she was, if not slightly older. Her lips would curl into a crooked smile as his emerald eyes would fall upon her. He seemed rather friendly, a nice smile on his lips as he'd offer an enthusiastic greeting. Nodding her royal features rusty paws would carry her closer to him, having no desire to yell. "Greetings." her voice was delicate, as chocolate eyes looked him over curiously.?

Speech

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-04-2014, 05:26 PM

Their colouring may have been similar but her markings were unlike any the boy had seen before, especially evident as the girl began to move a little closer, her spotted pattern rather unique in the boy's eyes. Of course he was mistaken, his family wasn't the own to have certain traits passed on through the generations but the thought certainly wouldn't cross his mind as he watched her now, a soft greeting sounding from her lips, her cautiousness perhaps fading a little, much to Chord's relief.

"I'm Chord Destruction." He responded, his own voice keeping it's cheery tone as he introduced himself, remaining friendly though remaining still now, allowing her to move closer if she wished. She certainly seemed to be warming up to him already but he wouldn't push his luck even if company for a little while would be a pleasant distraction for a bit. "And may I know the name of the lady?" He wasn't much of a flirt really, but the boy had somewhat of a way with words at times and would be playfully polite now, a small grin upon his features.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-04-2014, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014, 06:37 PM by Isolde.)

The boy was rather easy to talk to, with his gentle and friendly smile. His cheery tone would greet her, a name allowed to her delicate ears. Chord Destruction would be his title, her curiosity settled. Obviously not fitting within her own family tree by name alone. Russet ears would swivel in his direction, curious about him now. Keeping himself stoic he would continue, asking of her own name. She would smile shyly, her darkened paws drawing her closer to the male's visage. "I'm Isolde Everlyse Adravendi-Mathias, its.. nice to make your acquaintance." Pearly teeth would show in an innocent smile, having not much of a clue to his possible flirting. She would enjoy his sweet words however, "I'm not just a Lady, I'm a Princess." she would correct him, her tone good natured. Two toned tail would wag slightly, attention suddenly caught by this boy.

speech

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-05-2014, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 05:52 AM by Chord.)

The names were foreign to him but most surprising was the length of her name. Four different names would make up her full title and nor were any as short as 'Chord'. He knew of several wolves who didn't even have a surname either, his father and grandfather's families included in that list. Four names seemed like a bit of a mouthful if he was entirely honest, Isolde was fortunate that it didn't sound bad, just long though the boy was definitely happy enough with his two names.

So she was a princess, he would smile lightly at her correction and bow his head briefly in mock shame. "My mistake Princess Isolde, please forgive me." He would humbly beg her forgiveness, though a smile still upon his face, the friendliness continuing and certainly believing that he wasn't really in any trouble. Technically he was a Prince of sorts anyway given that his parents now ruled Ahlon though he had never really thought of that and wouldn't start now either.