Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 05:26 PM

His form would be found near his sister's just as he had promised her. The brute would enjoy his proximity to her, allowing himself to bask in her perfect presence. Little had he strayed, his bone colored paws keeping him within his self proclaimed land. He held no pack, but what was his he would die for. With his precious gem residing in the grass he would protect their claimed spot furiously. Pacing around his decided boundary his attention would stay on the sleeping form that never seemed to be too far from him. So well she listened to his orders, he knew very well she would not wander. However a kidnapper could always be just around the corner. So he would not relax, but would continue his endless pacing as she slept so peacefully. His only interruption being the faintest of familiar scents on the wind..?

"Speech"

Priti

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-12-2014, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:01 AM by Priti.)

She smelled of Uroril; no she stank of it, her brother's pack was all over her flesh, ingrained directly into her skin. She was as much a part of it now as she ever was, there was no escaping it no matter how much she may have wished. Priti did not resent her brother or his pack, only the memories the place brought up; the way she had watched him become less and less the pup she had once known and more and more their father.

Then of course there had been the whole issue of her finding a suitable mate. She was after all... royal blood; and her genetics were not to go to waste. Not that he could talk. That's why Adrenaline had been so perfect, she had loved him and Yahir had been nearly as enamored with him. In the end her brother should not have wasted his breath, she would not be producing more royal children for Uroril, she never would.

In truth what had driven the elderly woman here she could not know, she could have retired in comfort in her family's pack. Of course Yahir would have protested; if he hadn't died not long ago. But no, she had had to escape, to see beyond the oh so rigid walls her brother had erected. There was too much pain for the pack to ever feel like home.

But of course it would be autumn when she left and all through her journey her joints had ached as the temperature grew steadily colder. Priti dreamed of a respite, but where she wasn't sure. The elderly woman had been in these strange lands for all of a day or two when she happened upon someone familiar. Tall grasses obscuring her view some but there was no mistaking him. Priti had watched him grow up after all, had known and resented him his whole life. He had no doubt caught her scent by now and it would be too late to make a retreat.

Speech,

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 10:19 PM

He knew her. All too well actually. Sparing a glance back towards his Orchid bone colored paws would carry him towards the woman he'd grown up with. One who he'd known resented him and his siblings through out their entire lives. He'd figured out why, but it had taken him much time to find out why she hated them so. Of course, their father would have most everything to do about it. She wanted them to have been hers and not Maia's. Scorpion did have to say, Maia was a rather weak she wolf. She was young, pretty, but so lacking in intelligence. He would only be able to wish that Priti had been his mother. However, the fates were cruel. Time had passed though, and since his father had not taken her why couldn't he finish what the old man had started.?

A smirk would fall on his young features as he brought himself near the ivory woman. Her familiar scent would dance about his nostrils as vivid yellow gaze devoured her. Her beauty was obvious, but her age was beginning to take its toll. Still a find example of Uroril royalty his possessive desires would be fueled by her alluring appearance and close history with his father. "Still can't resist, can you, Priti." he would call to her as his confident appearance would brush past the grasses. Eyes hungrily taking in her presence as she so conveniently brought herself to his doorstep.?

WORDS HERE

Priti

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-13-2014, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:02 AM by Priti.)

He would come towards her; Of course he would.  Scorpion was a petulant child and had often been a source of many, many headaches. It was of course her special relationship with the boy's father that had allowed him to get under skin and then burrow there. Priti didn't try to hide her distaste as he sauntered towards her. He spoke and she had to laugh. "Don't flatter yourself." She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "If I was that weak do you think I'd be here? If I was a lesser woman I would have followed your father." Still his words had irked her.

"No. It seems someone up there, probably my brother, thinks it is funny to make me squirm." She stared at him. Lesser woman would have shied away from him but not Priti, she had gotten a few years of practice under her belt with dealing with the boy ,and then even before she had learned to hold her own against those like him with her brother. They had both always been little worms.

Speech,

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-15-2014, 05:39 PM

She made it very much obvious her complete enthusiasm of his appearance. He would ignore it though, quite pleased with his position of perpetually under her skin. His grin would grow more malicious as he drew forward, dark ears swiveling forward to take in the she wolf's bitter words. Oh how long a woman could hold a grudge, what she didn't realize was that if she let loose, and maybe go laid... She'd feel so much better. "Weak is the last word I'd use to describe you Priti." he would scoff as his paws took him around her, circling her still gorgeous form. It was quite obvious why hi father had taken a liking to her to begin with. She was beautiful and she had a sharp tongue. She would stare at him, her eyes cold and words harsh as she gave him her own reasoning for their encounter. "Hmm.. I would have said it was my father.. He made the mistake of letting you go, but I.. I would cherish every moment I had you in my grasp." he would tighten his circle around her, lavish tail draping over her back as he flanked her. Eyes burning as he watched her every move.?

"Speech"

Priti

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-27-2014, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:04 AM by Priti.)

Arrogant little- should had smacked you over the head when you were younger. Even despite the grin he was giving her Priti would stand her ground, daring him to try her. "Well goody, I suppose you expect me to be flattered you think so highly of me?" She would return his scoff, locking emerald gaze upon him as he began to circle. As he moved out of sight she quickly flicked her head to the other side, drawing in his image again. She hated that look in his eyes, had seen it before and it was truly the only thing about him that scared her, not that she would let him know that.

"Well aren't you just a gentleman then." Sarcasm would drip from her lips, god this child was annoying. "What exactly makes you think I'd ever even allow you to have me?" But as the words left her his tail would drape over her and it took all her self-control not to yelp and jump forwards; instead she forced a low growl, a warning. As he would circle around in front of her she would take a quick step forwards, snapping jaws shut, hoping to end up with them just missing his muzzle.

Speech,

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-30-2014, 08:31 PM

He would smile a bit wider as she scoffed at him, ignoring his compliment completely. Though he would find no matter in it, he truly thought her much stronger than his own mother. Certainly he looked up to her more than the woman who birthed him, but no matter. Priti was here with him now, and Maia was probably dead. Scorpion would have to take advantage of his rather good luck. "Oh, aren't you though...?" he would suggest as he continued to circle her, wondering of she was only putting on a front for him. Her sarcasm was evident, but he would ignore it. Obviously he was the gentleman, much more respectable than his father had been at least. Though it seemed Priti would need quite a bit more convincing before she let him in. She would question him, as though she couldn't see the obvious. A growl would resonate from her as his tail would caress her back. Her reaction violent as she snapped her jaws near his maw. A loud laugh would burst forth from his lips, his body turning so his chest was parallel to her own. He may have thought her rather strong but he was certainly not afraid of her bite. He would attempt to push his chest into hers, "You held affections for my father. You need someone to show you how brilliant you are. Adrenaline was obviously not worthy, but I..." he would smirk, his blood turning to fire at her closeness. He wanted Priti.?

"Speech"

Priti

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Lolaf
06-09-2014, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:05 AM by Priti.)

She wanted to smack that grin off his face, wanted him to give her some space. By now Priti was bristling, her ears pulling back some. "Oh, aren?t you though..?"  Good god child! "No, I'm really not." She growled, presumptuous little shit. It was half her fault that she allowed him to annoy her so, but then it seemed to be his favorite game, once he was started it was hard to get him to stop.

Her attempt to get him to back off had failed, he was laughing and she was once more filled with the urge to tear that smirk off his face, this time with so much more force. He was pushing against her now, his chest bumping into hers and forcing her to retreat slightly. "You held affections for my father. You need someone to show you how brilliant you are. Adrenaline was obviously not worthy, but I..." "You are not even half the man your father was!" She snapped with sudden violence. Whatever anger remained for Adrenaline it had long ago separated itself from his children, they all had earned the resentment she felt, all on their own.

Speech,

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-03-2014, 08:50 PM

She was becoming incredibly riled up, her could see the spark in her eye and the bristling of the fur all over her back. ?No, I?m really not.? She would try to make it plain for him, but he didn't care. He'd continue with his game, maybe she'd get up the guts to attack him. He'd like that. She would retreat from him, giving into his push against her chest. The feeling of her fiery skin against his would cause a growl to rumble through his chest. ?You are not even half the man your father was!? She would snap at him, finally he had stretched her too tight. He would explode into a dark laughter, she didn't even know. He would tower over her, his vibrant hungry gaze peering down into her bright eyes. "Just. let. me. show you." he would growl, his voice softer now but his eyes would still glow just as dangerously.

"Speech"