ardent

Foreign Aspects

white timber

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 03:02 PM
The weather accommodated my travels as the breeze rustled metallic hued strands. The sun wS high, and the heat a tad overbearing for one of my stature. so when the wind decided to grace me with her presence, I was relieved. I had long since attempted to relieve myself of previous lands, of my throne, essentially tossing the crown to the side as I'd gotten fed up with all the dramatic antics of the commoners. Lesser than myself, I went on a seemingly endless trek for a land all new, for creatures of equal status. When I stepped over the boundary of Alacritis, I'd wiped clean my slate. Started over, essentially, attempting to salvage whatever was left of my sanity. Even though I was no socialite, I needed to find a new atmosphere.

The land I'd embarked upon was one of foreign stature. I was unaware if anything had been claimed, if anything had been marked, what have you. So nostrils worked in overdrive as I sustained a pace of a brisk jog. Neck craned skull toward the flat and semi-dry terra as I follows the various scents. I was careful to avoid the holes embedded in the earth, especially the ones recently moistened. Meandering off toward the right, away from the majority of the geyser field, I took toward the outer skirts of it. Pivoting gracefully, prodigious mass then halted and faced the area I had just uncovered. Brilliant eyes of auric hue glared through indifferent lenses as brows knitted tightly above the pair. Limbs aligned beneath mass four square before haunches release the tension. Rump was lowered toward the crust as I would observe for some time. Ears swiveled to and fro, keeping alertness to a rather high level. With this unknown land and all of its enigma, one had to be on their toes.

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 03:46 PM

"Hurry up Liberty." He would call to his canine consort, egging her on to follow his lead through the hopefully inactive geyser. She would quickly pick up her pace, and the agile feline maneuvering over the rocky landscape with ease. Since meeting her feline companion he had led her to many far away places, the man having quite the taste for adventure and mischief. Liberty enjoyed his jaunty antics, and she found herself very attracted to him despite their species difference. She had no interest in children anyways, as she wished to only sire Isardis's pups if she ever got the chance. She couldn't imagine herself permanently beside anyone besides Isardis or Ramses, and so she was perfectly content with running around with her companion all while serving her king at the same time. What more could the mistress ask for?

"We got company, m'lady." He would beckon to his mistress, his voice drenched in vigilance as a large figure became visible among the faint steam. They would both slow their pace now, Ramses coming to walk directly beside Liberty as they approached the foreign man. He did not reek of possession, and so she would assume that he was a rogue. "Greetings stranger." She would call out, her tone dull and impassive as she studied the man with a raised brow. Was this going to be another friend, or another foe?

"Liberty speech" "Ramses speech"

white timber

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 07:55 AM
I'd long heard the pair before they approached, their chattering echoing in such a landscape. Not to mention the stench of the strange feline which traveled along side the wolf. An ear swiveled toward the duo as she spoke. A simply hello from the distaff whilst the feline only stated the obvious. Knitted brow arched ever so slightly as I allowed silence to blanket us all. I was so used to being king, to being the ultimate being that I had to quietly remind myself of my status or lack there of. Skull twisted over my shoulder, offering a glance before massive foundating paws shifted beneath prodigious mass slightly. Salmon ribbon slipped from jowls as it snaked over my chops.

After a long moment, I decided the pair was worth enough to say a meager hello to. I pivoted effortlessly, and almost abruptly as I faced the two. Scrutinizing eyes of brilliant ochriod assessed the two. If a fight should break out, I needed to know I could hold my own. I pinpointed their faults and assets, filing the important information away in my brain pan for later use.
"Hello."
Baritone vocals boomed from within, vibrating my chest cavity as I offered in return a very simple greeting. I could admit that it was difficult to keep conversation with one as myself, but I wasn't willing to exert unnecessary energy if the opposing force was a pointless being. And so the next few minutes would decide our fate. Vocals then silenced as I awaited either a departing or a long over due conversation.

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 10:51 AM

She would blink a few times, thick and luscious ebony lashes batting over her azure eyes sublimely. The mistress had an unmistakable appeal to her, and it showed clearly in her eyes and the sway of her hips. The stranger would breath a meager hello in response to her greeting, bringing a raised brow to the woman's vacant expression. At least this rogue had the manners to say hello, and was not an abductor like the last male she had come across. She felt safe with Ramses at her side though, the large feline protectively watching over his mistress with an unblinking eye. Curiosity would get the best of her, and she would speak again in an attempt to gain some information about this man, and keep the conversation going. "My name is Liberty," She would pause and notion toward her companion before continuing. "and this is Ramses." She would introduce the duo first, as it seemed more likely he would give them his name now that she had started the conversation.

"Speech"