gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
12-22-2021, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2022, 08:52 AM by Halo. Edited 11 times in total.)

I’ve been wicked lazy about actually getting a plot thread up, so… here we are lmao.  You can either reply here or poke me on discord (*wicked#6372, include the *), and I’ll get back to you asap.  As a rule, I’m always down to spree and level skills <3 Also, the “needs” section isn’t exhaustive, so if you have anything you’d like to throw at my babes you’re welcome to

Cyanide

Pack: Ashen
Skills: navigation & fighting
Primary motivation: really, Cy has absolutely no idea what she’s doing. It’s charming but also a little sad lmao. She runs on pure instinct and ambition, and she’ll go wherever that takes her.  
Needs: Atm she’s doing her best to settle into Ashen, and she absolutely needs some navigation skill grind.  She has a hard time making friends because she has a smart mouth, but if there’s someone that can tolerate her shenanigans that would be rad

Gin

Pack: Tojo-kai
Skills: healing & intellect
Primary motivation: determine the meaning of death, and through that he meaning of life.  She's a collector of stories and death lore from around the world.
Needs: Gin is still putting her sense of self back together after having the Ooze.  She's settling into pack life sorta, so idk... adjustment counseling?  Lmao, really though, she needs everything!!

Halo

Pack: Armada
Primary motivation: trying to live her best life, despite feeling like “the grey” has started taking over everything lately.  She’s throwing herself entirely into being the best healer possible, and wants nothing more than to be useful.  
Needs: skill threads and friends!!

Hazel

Pack: Armada
Skills: fighting & intellect
Primary motivation: live for the moment, every single moment she’s alive.  Remain semi-feral, eventually take over find her place in the world.  
Needs: skill grind would be so so so good for her, but also someone to find some trouble with, maybe a yearling friend to help her learn more advanced fighting techniques because atm she's just salt and aggression when she fights... also maybe like, teach her some manners??

Ivy Regni

Pack: loner-- Valentine has his siblings travelling around
Primary motivation: make his family proud, live up to the name.  He’s also going to be darn near attached at the hip with his twin brother, Lotus.
Needs: I’d love for this boy to meet as much of his extended family as possible (Imperialis and Finnvi lines).  Maybe him having friends that aren’t his brother is an option, but that’s yet to be seen lmao

Jack

Pack: Pirate’s Plunder
Skills: navigation & fighting
Primary motivation: steal the hearts of as many pretty girls as she possibly can, cause as much trouble as she can manage, and be overall unapologetically ridiculous.  The world is her oyster.  
Needs: pretty girls to woo or hearts to break, someone to train with as a fighter, adventures to navigate, and probably a selection of characters who dislike her because she’s a little ridiculous.  Also skills!!

Nirvana Mendacium

Pack: none (yet)
Skills: fighting & navigation
Primary motivation: live a life that her late mother (and the aunt that raised her, Manea) would be proud of
Needs: literally everything, but especially skills!! She’s also looking for her soulmate but I’d love to have her fail at finding him, so maybe some terrible interactions with boys her age lmaooo

Sanngriðr Trygg

Pack: will be going Heiðinn with her brother
Skills: intellect & fighting
Primary motivation: make sure her family doesn't screw anything up, learn everything she can about the current goings on in Boreas politically and socially
Needs: big skill grind, locals to teach her about the culture and political climate in Boreas, maybe some friends???? idk she can be a bit abrasive but you're welcome to try  

Víðarr Trygg

Pack: he's starting his own band called Heiðinn, you can read about it here!
Skills: fighting & hunting
Primary motivation: get his family settled on Boreas, get comfortable with the land, do viking shit
Needs: skill grind, someone to help him with his abysmal English, good trouble, bad trouble, people to teach about his religion, anyone who likes a little chaos to do viking shit with, others to join his band.  Also like... steal his heart??? If you want
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Halo

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light