ardent

evolve

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 11:57 PM

She was still sore, it was only a few days after the challenge and muscles ached and complained with every little movement. Neck was beginning to scab over and heal but she still avoided straining the flesh too much in fear of reopening the wounds. Her skull still rung, residual effects from the strike to her jaw but all in all it could have been worse. Her face was I marred and though she knew the wounds on her neck would scar her thick ruff should be enough to cover it up. Life. Was good... She wasn't quite sure why she had wandered away from either of her homes or her family but today solitude seemed lovely. As well she wanted to scout out the lands, get a feel for the territories surrounding the range. She wanted a large pack, she wanted land and that meant she needed land that would support a pack. Lots of water, water that wouldn't dry up in the droughts but was less likely to flood, caves and then good places to hunt. So long legs would carry her along the plains, lantern eyes studying the surrounding area. It looked like there wasn't a lot of game here...

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 12:11 AM
He would stay close to his timid sister, unwilling to leave her side for more than just a few hours each time. Her soft form called to him, and he would not betray it. He had found a large boulder, one he could lay upon lazily and watch out of the grasslands. He could see those that came and went and the few prey species that called the place their own. His attention would be caught by a flash of red. Sun light eyes would scan his domain as he brought himself to his full height upon the rock. Careening his head the breeze would send him her brilliant scent. A smirk would come to rest upon his bone colored jaws as he found his visual of her.?

Greedy eyes would take in her brilliantly colored form, a sense of need would erupt within him as he stood there craving her flame coated pelt. He would lick his lips as long limbs propelled him from the stone and off to search for her side.?A greedy curiosity would well up inside the man as he brought himself nearer the she wolf's presence. The faint scent of dried blood would also meet him, a feeling of dominance would take his system as his tails flagged luxuriously upon his back. He would intercept her, finding his way into her path as yellow eyes would await her hungrily. "What's a fine she wolf such as yourself doing in such a desolate place as this?" titling his head ever so slightly he would question her even before he would be able to fully look her over.?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 01:01 AM

Despite newfound rank the woman would not show it, head held parallel to her spine and tail lowered to the ground so it hung limply behind her. Long legs propelled her forward at a walk, white dipped paws pressing heavily into the ground as claws scored marks in the earth. She would only slow when the sound of another reached her ears, crimson ears flittering to pinpoint the sound. Did someone live here? Lantern gaze would follow her hears to the sound, skull turning slowly as to not upset her wounds. Her new companion was a male and already a smirk would slither it's way across inky lips, he looked delectable. She would cease movement, allowing him to come to her out of sheer laziness. Words would trickle from his lips and she couldn't help the chuckle that bubbled from her throat in response. Such a charmer. And dominant to? With mean he was self assured, something she had always liked in a man. "Looking for my next conquest? And what is a handsome man such as yourself doing with no company?"She purred, words dripping from lips like poison as smile widened. Eyes glittered mischievously as she studied this male, taking in his faded pelt. Nothing overly spectacular, no brilliant colours or amazing markings like she always seemed to look for but still something about the way he held himself made her curious about him.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Vibrant yellow gaze would observe her movement as he became known to her. He felt no threat from the wounded woman, she held herself calmly and he would doubt she wished more damage inflicted upon her. She would not challenge his dominance, even though pack smell and violence clung heavily to her vibrant form. Perfection was she, and Scorpion would feel the familiar tugs of lust as he was able to look her over. An amusing smirk would cross her lips as his eyes trailed over her body, she seemed a neutral woman who had no qualm of his dominant figure. She was obviously a smart woman. His desire to own her would blossom as he took in the ringing sound of her bubbling laugh. Easily he would capture her attention as a thrill was sent up within his spine.?

He was unsure of the woman's victory with only the words she gave him. The way she carried herself would hold no clue either, though her thoughts would stay upon herself for little to no time as she turned the conversation to him. It seemed her words were a silvery and coated as his own. He wondered if her bloody mess had been a result of a slipped word. He would grin hungrily for her as he pulled his haunches beneath him, completely content with filling his afternoon with her. "his duty of course." his gaze would hang about her curves for much longer than was polite, "I must protect my prize from curious eyes." he could have been talking of anything, but really the prize was his litter mate Orchid. She was nearby, and with his earlier laze upon the rock he had been looking out over the grasslands for wolves just as this divine being. "now that you're here though, I might be too distracted." his smirk would return as he continued his visual contact of her. "Company sounds simply delicious." He would careen his long neck to allow for a better angle of her features, his appreciation for her beauty easily apparent in his features. "What might I name this red vixen?" finding himself suddenly standing, bone toned paws would attempt to bring himself closer to the she wolf. He wanted her scent to be dancing in his senses.?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM

Maybe it was the blood loss and head wound that was making her so dizzy all of a sudden but a part of her wondered if it was those eyes that were making her so weak in the knees. His poisonous hypnotic gaze that seemed so keen on trapping her in place. She would submit and allow it, remaining before him easily despite the continuous effort to remaining standing in an upright position. She wouldn't sink to the ground until he did first and after a short time he would submit, allowing haunches to fall to the ground so he would sit before her. She did the same, folding hind legs beneath her neatly before flipping tail to her side. Eyes would never leave him, seemingly locked in a battle to the death on who would blink first. His words would once again drip from his tongue, just as poisonous as any venom. He was doing his duty? Protecting a prize? Head would incline curiously at this words, a brow lifting in question. "Prize?" Surely he wasn't speaking of her? Fuck she didn't want to have to deal with another bullshit fight just to be able to get home. Then again if he wanted to claim her... Did she really have an issue with that? She could always just bring him home with her. But there was always the chance that he had another prize in the vicinity... Her curiosity peaked now and she smiled, hoping her would tell her about this prize.

Smile would turn seductive as he told her that she was distracting him, that he was enjoying her company. "New faces are always so... Enticing after all." She would agree with a purr, chuckling slightly at her own words. He asked her name and then stood abruptly, beginning to close the distance between them. Though it was she who would bring herself to touch him. Long legs drawing her slender frame up and paws dragging her closer, walking beside him now, allowing her side to run along his tantalizingly. "Viridiana Sovari. Though you may call me Vi if it so suits you." She said easily, continuing past him so she would have to turn around and cast her glance over her shoulder at him, eyes dancing with mischif. "And what may I call you?" She countered, tossing him an easy wink before carrying on forward, motioning for him to follow with a smile. Hopefully he would join her in a stroll.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Appropriately her haunches would coil beneath her as his own had, perfection sitting before him. As he had predicted the woman would become curious of his little dove. Bright gaze would watch her questioning features as she second guess his word. Yes. his prize. "See, I'm shirking my duties. Curious eyes have come to seek my glorious possession." an amused grin would find itself on his features as deep voice would speak to the vibrant lady. Tides would turn, and the unsuspecting babe would bring herself to enjoy his game. He wouldn't miss the lusty turn of her smile, in turn his features would become sharper as he took her in again in the newly revealed light. As he moved to draw near the she wolf would follow suit, bright red fur delicately mingling with his own shaggy hues. He would feel a pleased rumble emanate from his chest as she politely allowed him her name. His stance would keep where he stood, neck careening further to watch as she turned back to peer at him. "Mmm a lovely name for a lovely lady." lyrics grew quiet as she asked of his own calling. A desirable wink would follow as she urged him to follow.?

Not one to deny a Lady's wishes bone colored paws would lazily bring him to her beckon. "Scorpion Destruction, dear Viridiana." he would catch up to her, playfully nipping at her thigh as he matched her pace. The hunger returning to his yellow eyes. "And what conquest does she seek now?" dark brows would raise as he questioned her curiously. Where did she plan to lead him? Orchid was opposite the direction the faced, maybe he really would show off his prize.?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 03:25 PM

So he wash;t interested in her, it was something else he possessed. Was it another being or simply some inanimate object he had grown overly attached too? Either way her interest faded to an easy curiosity. If he wished to tell her she would welcome any info he might offer but she would press no further. "You may keep your possession. I have interest in you, not it." She offered easily, hoping to quell any fears he might suddenly have of her trying take what was his. But he seemed easily distracted by the rest of their conversation that would follow, offering an easy compliment about her name that she would chuckle and smile in response to. Never one to miss a compliment. Thankfully he would trail after her, moving to his side and offering a name that would instantly spark her interest. Destruction... As in Song and Novel? Her old alphess for an unfortunately short time bacon in Ludicael? Oddly enough she chose not to mention it, his demeanour was completely different then any she had met from that family maybe it was a coincidence? Defiantly not something to bring up on a first date. "You see. I recently won myself the rights to a pack. I'm looking for lands to claim, followers and of course... A new adventure now that my current one is completed." Shoulders would rise and fall in an easy shrug as she let out a sigh. Ah the troubles of the ambitious. "Do you have plans dear Scorpion?" Gaze would turn back to him now, smile sly. She would offer him the world if she could get him to join her, already she wanted him. She was in no shape to be force claiming him and really it was his spirit that she adored so much. Why break that?

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-13-2014, 06:36 PM
She was no threat to his sister, he knew that and so would not press her when simple curiosity quelled her. Voicing her interest in him an amused wag would shake through the tail that rested on his back. Orchid would be temporarily forgotten as the Adrenaline marked wolf would enjoy her simple laughter. He would regain his seriousness as she continued however, explaining to him why it was her pelt was so bloodied. She would go into detail the plans she forged, and as he followed her pace his desires would grow more ambitious. An alphess had found her way into his fields hmm? Her appeal would double as he watched her gently rolling shoulders and subtle sigh.?

His gaze was quite unrestrained as he took her in with this new insight. What an absolute jewel he had come across. Her attentions would turn to him as he came to realize fully the interest she has in him. He would draw nearer to her, chest gently nudging her haunches. Eyes lustfully taking in her generous curves, "I've a few in mind.." he would muse suggestively. "Long term however, I only seek to protect my dove, my prize, my sister, Orchid." he would finally divulge the secret of his possession. Attempting to touch his muzzle to her spine bright eyes would direct themselves to her similar gaze. "Why might the Lady ask? have you been musing ideas of making plans for me?" he would ask with curiosity as he breathed in her close scent ravenously.?

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 11:54 PM

He was tempting, oh so tempting? But she would not waiver or faultier, not give into said temptation even as a serious overcame him that was oh so attractive. So he could play nice and be serious if needed? Interesting? But the seriousness would scale back a bit, hitting a wall as he teased her with both his words and physical contact, shoulder bumping into her hip playfully. But then. Serious again. He had a sister? She was the prize he held so dear? She could completely understand that, skull nodding along as he spoke. "Family is to be cherished. I understand?" She murmured easily. Her brother had been her everything for so long, had been the centre that he world had revolved around and his absence had been a harsh void. One she had continually been forced to fill with others. One that was currently filled with Desiree. That woman was in fact Vi's everything. Conversation was dragged back to plans and Vi would smile, gaze cast back at him. "Of course I have a proposition for you." She purred seductivly, now coming to a halt and swinging her hips around so she was face to face with him.

"Join my pack dear. I want to stir things up. The main pack will be neutral, easy and outwardly pleasant and completely unaware of what we do." She said, smile growing as her skull tipped down and she leaned forward slightly as if to share some deep secret with him. But wasn't that exactly what she wanted? To share this little secret with him? "I want to stir things up. I need 6 wolves who can put on a nice face for the pack but can get shit done for me underground." Eyebrows would raise suggestively now, skull tipping as smile widened. She had had this exact conversation with Sibelle not too long ago it seemed. "Bring your sister. She can be safe in the pack, you can watch over her when we aren't painting the town red together. What do you think?" She finally asked, spitting out the full proposition. Would he be interested in any of this at all? it was always a risk telling wolves of this but he seemed like the type? Hopefully he would agree.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-14-2014, 02:17 PM

So tantalizing was she, the urge to reach out and grab her was too much. A wish to feel his weight against her back, and his tongue Caressing her delicate features. However Vi didn't seem to show him any sign of a possible reciprocation. He could see it in her eyes, but outwardly it seemed she would be offering nothing but business. Only a tease would she offer as their words would shift to serious matters. Her lyrics would tickle his ears as she easily agreed with how important blood was. She would not pause long however, quickly she would recover laying before him her plans and a proposition that was almost as irresistible as her.?

She would turn, leaning close to him as her carefully thought out plans would be allowed in his ear. He would bring his chest close to hers, yellow gaze peering fiercely into her suggestive eyes as she finished her presentation. Orchid would have a safer place to stay, would she accept Soliloquy too? The boy needed more training, such a pack sounded a perfect place for him to learn. "So she does find plots for him." he would growl contemplatively, the rough sound bringing audio to his thoughts as he mulled over the offer. "Your offer is incredibly tantalizing, surely almost as desirable as you Lady Sovari." his voice was roughly sensual as he gazed upon her in their close proximity. It was a rather generous offer, a promised place next to the red woman and a high rank within her pack. None of the Uroril politics to get in his way. "I believe I'd like to take you up on such an offer, though it would not only be my Orchid coming with me. The youngest, very much impressionable brother, would need to be by my side as well." he would offer his retort, stating his easy acceptance. Now though, their business was through and his lusty intentions would return. "And what of... us now?" he would purr as his dew claw would would suggestively slide up her foreleg. Brows tipped unevenly as he questioned her plans. Surely she did not tease him so just to let him down in the end? He didn't wish to have her forever, but he craved a taste for the evening.?

"Speech"