ardent

News of a Guard from Kingslanding

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Hello everyone, so this is my boy Barristan, normally I play a wolf tied to Jaime Lanister but I figured I'd change it up. I'd love any sort of thread with him or plots so post here or PM me! I'm trying to place the protector in Tortuga.

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Esti is a pup who may or may not (depending on her mood) believe she is a princess. Really, she can think she's anything, but it might be fin for Barristan to react to. Especially if he went along with her little games.

Hani is in Olympus and should be falling in love with someone soon if he's freed. It's not permanent, though, and she's kind of a derp, so if he was all nice to her, she might fall for him for a while too. He doesn't have to like her back. Of course, he could be like a big brother to her or something.

I'm up to whatever for fun!

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm up for both of these! Though it would probably be best if they were at separate times.

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2014, 11:32 AM
He should meet Desire?XD Lets just see how it goes? im sure it'll be interesting

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Sounds good to me, would you like to start it or should I?

DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-12-2014, 11:43 AM
If you could that'd be great, but if you have no time i can start it later today:)

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 02:36 PM
I started the thread. Click

Helena

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2014, 07:18 PM
If he wouldn't mind meeting a pup, I have Hel that he could meet ~ Hel's a super friendly and mischievous pup from Valhalla who could try to involve him in her shenanigans and idk i think it would be fun

otherwise, I have Serra, the daughter of a duke & duchess who would probably respect him a lot and think he's pretty chill. She's regal, self-sufficient, and overall super family oriented and yeah she'd probably like him :3

i also have june & altavro but i'm not seeing much with either of them? altavro's a super grumpy healer type and june's just kinda shy and nervous ~ lemme know if anything seems interesting!

Hani

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
05-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Okay, the Hani thread can come later.

Would you like to post where Esti thinks she's all cool and a princess?

Barristan

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 03:24 PM
I'd love a thread with Serra!

Iko, can you link me to a thread; I'd love for him to meet her when she's acting all cool and princess-y

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-15-2014, 05:27 PM
AWESOME :D

I'd love to get Serra more active, so I'm definitely down with that ~ would you like me to start something for us?

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant