ardent

Sheeeesshhhh

Hattori

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-03-2022, 01:11 AM

Okay, she was going stir crazy. There wasn't a whole lot to do and she was getting really, really bored. She had cleaned herself up a bit, but it was just random patches of fur she had licked clean, the rest of her was still dirty and she stunk like a dead animal. It was the only defense she felt she ought to keep because well...who would wanna touch someone that was smelly and dirty? She wasn't an experienced fighter and being a slave in this damn place, she was on the bottom of the totem pole and she hated living each day wondering if they were gonna come around and do something to her. So she was comfortable being smelly in an effort to keep them away from her.

As she sat there with the sun at her back, a lizard scuttled by in front of her and of course, Medusa gave chase. She darted after it as it zigged and zagged under bushes through some until it managed to slip beneath a boulder. She practically slammed into it, skidding to a halt and kicking up dirt and leaves as she tried to go after it, but it was no use. What she didn't quite realize, however, was that she had gone several yards outside of pack lands in her attempt to get it...

"Medusa"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-05-2022, 04:18 PM
Hattori did not make a habit of wandering out this way often; he had next to no interest in Habari nor did he intend on bridging the gap that had formed between the supposed allies. If Recluse was intent in disconnecting herself and her kin from the rest of the world, Hattori would not pry them out of their shell. With force or otherwise. The ball was already thoroughly coated in dust as it remained in her court, she could keep it for all the Shogun cared.

And yet as spring rolled into summer, Hattori felt a growing twinge of nostalgia as he eyed the distant redbuds. The view was not unlike that of the spring groves of Iga, the ground littered with white and pink petals, silk soft to the touch. Similar, but not close enough.

The thundering of paws soon grabbed the Shogun's attention, as he turned slightly, pale brows furrowing as something came rushing his way. Through the grass a lizard scuttled underfoot and like any predator, Hattori reached out for it on instinct, digging his talons in as he rolled it over onto its belly. The scent of fresh blood met his nose and Hattori threw away the twitching remains away with a disinterested flick. Far more focused on the skeletal marking clad wolf that reeked of Habari.

"speech"

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
01-06-2022, 08:05 PM

She had been so close to getting it after the lizard had bolted from out under the boulder again. She gave chase, focused on the reptile until it was suddenly snatched out from under her nose in a sense. She skidded to a halt as the orange and black marked stranger killed her lizard and flicked it away. Dual-toned eyes watched for a heartbeat as it twitched, and then her attention was drawn to the much larger male. "That was Medusa's lizard! You killed it! That was hers to kill!" She scowled, tail lashing as she bared her teeth at the male. Talons and horns be damned! She didn't really have a sense of when to back down or when to pick her battles, but clearly, this was a fight worth...well...fighting.

Medusa vs Hattori for ?
Round: 0/?
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Medusa"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
01-07-2022, 10:21 AM
There were many ways this situation could have unfolded, but he had not anticipated this. What appeared to be a fully grown woman throwing a tantrum because she wasn't getting her own way, damming herself and the consequences in the process. Hattori looked down at her, pale brows furrowing as he took in her body language. Hackles raised and tail lashing, teeth ready to bite. In her mind was this really worth it, attacking the Shogun of Ashen over a measly lizard? So be it then. Should Recluse wish to punish her after was her choice, the Shogun was content enough in proving his own point. On doing things his own way.

Lunging forward, Hattori aimed to grab a hold of her muzzle and clamp it shut. Effectively sealing her snarls away, like words that really ought to remain unspoken.

Hanzō vs Medusa  for dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tanto
Defensive Battle Accessory: Shinobi cuirass
Companion 1: Asian Golden Cat, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Mountain hawk-eagle, Male - Battle - Boosted
*Companion 3: Akita, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Eagle talons - Offensive
Mutation 2: Antelope horns - Offensive
Mutation 3: Reinforced bones - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty:  Bloodletter

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

01-11-2022, 01:34 AM

She didn't know who this guy was. Had no idea what pack he was from, let alone was even familiar with Ashen or whatever packs Habari was supposedly allied with. All she knew was that this guy had stolen her fun and killed her prey. Her prey! Had she a bit more sense in reading social cues, she probably would've just let such a small thing slide, but considering Habari had been nothing but mean to her, she assumed everyone she came across were all in the same boat. So when the orange splattered male came straight at her, she almost about dropped in a panic.

However, it was out of instinct that she would drop to the ground and twist her head up, jaws snapping wildly as she sought to grab any part of him that she could. Preferably a leg maybe. At least then if she got a hold of his leg, she could try to yank it out from under him in a vain attempt to unbalance him, if anything.

Medusa vs Hattori for Dominance
Round: 1/2

"Medusa"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-11-2022, 10:19 AM
The stranger dipped out of the way of his attempted muzzle grab, causing Hattori's teeth to chomp down on empty air. The force of it rattled his jaw, made the hinges ache just as he felt teeth pulling at his front limb. Instead of reacting in turn with a bite, Hattori simply dipped his shoulder down to check, or rather shove her back with all the sturdiness his reinforced bones provided. Had she been a loner he might have made to maul her, as he was well within his right to, but given the circumstances between Ashen and Hibari, the Shogun didn't want to make a mess on his way out. So to speak.

Knocking her down was enough for the Shogun for now, worse was probably yet to come though.

Hanzō vs Medusa  for dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tanto
Defensive Battle Accessory: Shinobi cuirass
Companion 1: Asian Golden Cat, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Mountain hawk-eagle, Male - Battle - Boosted
*Companion 3: Akita, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Eagle talons - Offensive
Mutation 2: Antelope horns - Offensive
Mutation 3: Reinforced bones - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

Medusa

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

06-03-2022, 07:04 PM

She was completely ill-prepared for this. She had very little experience in fighting, and her temper at everything happening to her had gotten the best of her. She managed to grab the koi males leg, but he countered by shoving her to the ground. Why did this guy feel so heavy? She had been pinned down before, but she swore nobody felt quite as heavy as this guy! He didn't look fat, so it didn't make sense to her. She kicked and she flailed beneath him, attempting to struggle against the greater weight in an effort to get loose. She couldn't reach him with her teeth in her position, so she just kicked around in an effort to either get free, or (hopefully) catch some part of him with her flailing.

However this ended up, she resigned herself to yet another loss, and potential punishment later. Gods she hated life...

Medusa vs Hattori for Dominance
Round: 2/2

"Medusa"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-08-2022, 08:59 AM

And the winner is...

HANZO

MEDUSA must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Hanzo:
Attack Roll: 80
Defense Roll: 100 Critical block!
Agility Roll: 42
Perception Roll: 44
Total: 266
Attack[80] + 125% Bonus[100.00]: 180.00
Defense[100] + 20% Bonus[20.00]: 120.00
Agility[42] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 42.00
Perception[44] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 44.00
Total[386.00] + 40% Bonus[154.40]: 540.40