gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-03-2022, 01:05 PM

He was supposed to be the calm and collected one. Emotions didn't ring through his body like they did the others. Yet, losing twice in a row lit fury in his belly. How was he going to protect mother if he was useless? How could he possibly fight off danger if he didn't know how to fight? A deep growl rumbled in his chest as he paced around Redbud Nook. Occasionally kicking out at a new growth tree, he didn't care to for the life it would bring to their home. With his ruby eyes hard-set into a glare, he hoped anyone would pass by and indulge him in a fight.

SPEECH

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-03-2022, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 09:59 PM by Macabre. Edited 1 time in total.)
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac rarely stewed in his emotions. True, he was an expressive individual - calling him dramatic wasn’t really far off, either - but whether or not he truly felt deep, vibrant emotions was questionable. He wasn’t very empathetic, and didn’t relate to others in that regard. He wasn’t sentimental, not was he a homebody. It showed in the ways he wandered off for hours on end, and likely worried their dear mother sick with his endless adventures far from the den. But he just..didn’t really understand. He didn’t understand the consequences of emotional reactions, or the consequences of his own words and actions. He just did what he did, and responded according to what others gave him.

The speckled boy was wandering about, thoroughly enjoying crushing beetles in his paws. Upon smacking another unfortunate invertebrate between his toes, hearing it crunch and ooze with a wide satisfied grin, he glanced up to see his brother sulking around. Tilting his head, the grinning child crept up to him, blinking his glowing silver eyes. Normally he was..neutral. Or even just normal? He squinted. No..he seemed angry, right? He didn’t care why really, but he was curious about who got on his bigger brother’s nerves so to make him pout. "Hey, Ghoul! Why the long face?" He chirped. He paused, adding with an obnoxiously wider smile. "Are you mad about something?" His shit-eating grin was probably enough to set Ghoul off, and he knew it all too well. He had to balance being a good brother with an annoying one. Y’know, priorities and all that stuff.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
01-04-2022, 11:14 PM

As his own paw crushed a bug into the dirt, he watched the goo and blood ooze between his toes. Demolishing wildlife wasn't really his thing like it was his siblings, but it was enough to tide his anguish over for now. Letting out a frustrated growl, his attention caught on the drum of his brother's paws drawing closer. Lifting his head to watch Macabre approach with a new set of glowing ears, Ghoul's ears fell flat on his head. The obnoxious smile on his brother's face wasn't going to cheer him up this time around.

"Would you like to know," he spat in a way he didn't usually react. Pulling his lips up in a disgruntled snarl, the slightly larger pup prowled closer to his brother. Bunching up his muscles and lowering himself closer to the ground as if he were a cat stalking prey, he let his tail curl lazily over his haunches. Unable to resist, Ghoul wasn't going to wait for Mac to agree to a spar this time. Attempting to use surprise as an advantage, Ghoul hurriedly rushed closer to his brother and closed the gap between them. In the next moment, Ghoul leaped up and aimed to pounce on his brother in hopes of knocking him over.

Ghoul vs Macabre for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Hunter & Intermediate Fighter

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

01-05-2022, 08:54 PM

"Speech!"
Ooh..Ghoul was pissed. Macabre’s grin turned to a devilish snort as Ghoul peeled his lips and spat out his snarky reply. Him crushing bugs was one indicator that something was quite off. The speckled child could mock his brother’s sulking and pouting, but they were both children and such things were normal for them to endure. All part of the phases of growth, he supposed. Macabre wasn’t easily fazed by anger, not even that of his normally even-tempered brother. Why was he to care what made him upset? Did he expect Mac to make him feel better by some cherished sibling heart-to-heart talk? Luckily, that wasn’t the case - the rose-pelted child’s anger came to be directed in a way that Mac dearly enjoyed — fighting.

He already anticipated Ghoul’s strike as his glowing gaze flitted towards the larger male’s crouching position. As the rose-pelted boy charged over, Mac decided to let the boy have his fun and bowl him over on purpose, letting out a chuckle as he recovered after a quick skid across the woodland floor. If the boy wanted a fight, Mac would give him one. He clearly needed to let off some steam, and Mac always enjoyed matching one’s energy with his own aggression. With his grin escalating to peel back his own fangs, not of aggression but as if making his smile even mire crazed, the smaller child took advantage of his build and launched himself towards Ghoul, hind legs bracing as he leaped into the air a few strides away from the boy’s shoulder. If successful, he’d maintain enough momentum to cliing to his brothers shoulder, climb up, and grab his scruff in his teeth and give it a hearty few shakes. He wanted to play rough, and Mac would give it to him.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

01-06-2022, 08:39 AM

Ghoul was no dummy. He and Macabre enjoyed sparring with each other. Nothing like a good roll around the dirt that wouldn't help. But today would be different. The larger pup felt fury in his paws as he felt his body crash into his brother's. Standing straight with chest puffed out, he could feel the adrenaline flowing as his breath grew ragged. It felt good to knock his smaller brother over. Watching the cow-spotted boy slide across the ground, Ghoul smiled in response. As much as that shit-eating grin pissed him off, he was going to get the best of Mac.

Holding his ground as Mac stood up and charged back over, he let it happen. Feeling the piercing strike of claws into his shoulders, he tensed his muscles as Mac continued to latch on. As his smaller brother began to shake, Ghoul winced but knew it would be over soon. "Sure you wanted to do that?" Ghoul chirped with a look over his shoulder at his shaking brother. Without missing another beat as the last syllable dropped from his lips, Ghoul twisted his body toward the side Mac had clung to. Letting his legs drop out from under him, he tossed his larger body toward the ground in hopes of driving his brother under him.

Maybe now Mac would feel like the bugs he squished so often.

Ghoul vs Macabre for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Hunter & Intermediate Fighter

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

01-06-2022, 11:08 AM

"Speech!"

It seemed Ghoul was trying to get Mac to be angry. Mac wasn’t one to turn on his own brother, though, no matter what the rose-pelted boy did to him. He felt his fangs give purchase and shook heartily, but he realized it was a rather cheap move. After all, he and Ghoul sparred together numerous times, and they were starting to see their own ins and outs at this point. He knew Ghoul wanted to retaliate, why wouldn’t he with a set of fangs sinking into his scruff? Mac braced himself as the larger boy twisted, and though he yelped as he slipped from the boy’s side, he managed to avoid the entirety of his sibling’s brute force into him. Squished bug he was closed to being, but not today. If his brother had leaned into the ground like that, chances are he was off-balance - a price to pay for making him stumble.

Mac smirked, not getting uo but rather getting under Ghoul’s belly if he was to get up from his own attack. The soeckled boy launched a firm but sharp jab of his hind leg into the sibling’s gut - not harmful but it’d pack a punch. Literally.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-07-2022, 10:28 AM

And the winner is...

Ghoul

Macabre must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre:
Attack Roll: 16
Defense Roll: 48
Agility Roll: 70
Perception Roll: 100 Critical observation!
Total: 234
Attack[16] + 20% Bonus[3.20]: 19.20
Defense[48] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 48.00
Agility[70] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 70.00
Perception[100] + 10% Bonus[10.00]: 110.00
Total[247.20] + -15% Bonus[-37.08]: 210.12

Ghoul:
Attack Roll: 44
Defense Roll: 31
Agility Roll: 66
Perception Roll: 98
Total: 239