An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-06-2022, 06:36 PM
It was weird how a place could look both so familiar and yet feel so out of place. It was like her mind knew and recognized this as her home, and at the same time, wholeheartedly rejected that entire notion. Like the past Sparrow's logic of "this is home" now clashed and argued with current Sparrow's "this is not home" train of thought.

Where she had crossed the border many times before, the Ooze and the Darkness had changed a lot- people were on edge. Just this once, maybe, she'd show her uncle some respect. She tilted her head back and instead of a howl, just called as long and annoyingly as she could, "TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYR"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
01-09-2022, 03:32 PM

A startled Tyrian answered Sparrow's call. He stopped before her and made a show of looking first at her, then the pack lands behind him and then the border, because, let's be honest, this was unusual. Sparrow being Sparrow, every time she came by without warning he fully expected to wake up to her crawling into his den or chasing his sheep. That seemed more in her style than - sort of - waiting politely at the border.

He dropped his chin to his chest and fixed Sparrow with a cheeky side eye. "Who are you and what did you do to my niece?" It was a fair question, no? Because yodel aside, this was atypical. Perhaps being an alpha was changing her... Oh, who was he kidding. This was a ploy or something. She was up to no good, he was sure of it.

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
01-11-2022, 08:23 PM
Did it take her uncle long to get there? No. Was his response prompt and well within the acceptable range? Yup. Was Sparrow going to pretend to be bored to death as if she had been waiting at least the past year and through the whole Ooze? Absolutely. She worked to lean herself against a tree as if she had almost dozed off entirely. When he appeared, asking who she was and what happened to his dearly beloved niece, she faked a big startle. "Oh fuck, I was starting to think you'w're dead," she teased, but adding with a slight smile due to the previous Ooze, "I'm glad you aren't."

Did she ignore his previous question? Yes, her thoughts were important and she had worked on the perfect spill.

Now onto business, because Sparrow was hellbent to shove down the previous sappiness. "Now, while I was bored to death waiting for you, I pondered what would have happened if the pirates... say... raided for some weed." Before he could say anything- even if he wasn't- Sparrow held up a paw, "Ah-ah-ah, I hear you saying, 'but Sparrow, you're my favorite family member,' and, 'I'd give you all my weed for free,' and while I appreciate it, I think a raid would be more fun, right?" She dropped her charade with a small, puppy-like wag of her tail, obviously proud of her pitch. "So? Whaddya think?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
1KTreat 2019
01-23-2022, 11:35 AM

Tyrian's expression was a very carefully cultivated neutral as Sparrow's intentions were laid out. That was it? Hell, maybe being an alpha was changing her because never in a million years would he have expected her to warn him beforehand of an impending raid. That didn't mean he was going to make the talk easy for her.

He tipped his head to the side and adopted his best clueless face. "Weed?" he asked, his tone a mix of confusion and surprise. "While you might be right about me pitying your pirates enough to share-" he paused to take a deep breath and let those words sink in. "We grow a lot of things here but weed isn't one of 'em."

"Unless..." he drew the word out as though thinking. "You mean those pesky dandelions growing in front of the barn."

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

01-26-2022, 07:28 PM
Tyrian feigned- or maybe meant cluelessness. Sparrow had half the mind to heckle him and brawl right here for the fun of it. Instead, as he suggested the pesky dandelions growing in front of the barn, Sparrow gasped. "What did you do with my weed stash?" she said with horror. "What about my den?" She let the surprise smolder on her face for a while before shrugging, "Ah well, I'm sure our dru- healer could whip something up with those barn dandelions you mentioned." At least he didn't own the orchard, then she'd really have to be raiding him for supplies. "Ah- but I don't plan on telling you when or anything. Surprise and good looks are my only advantage."

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
02-02-2022, 02:25 PM

Tyrian pretended to be puzzled. "You had a den?" He shrugged and slowly nodded his head as though reluctantly accepting this information. "Thought you just feral child'd it among the bison all these years..."

Alright, so they were on for a raid either for whatever stale stash she'd left behind or dandelions. If she wanted to raid him for pittance he wasn't going to complain (out loud), but it really didn't seem worth hauling himself out of bed to answer the call when that day came. Stakes, however, might make it interesting. His wolves would probably jump at the chance to hone their skills, but even then where would be the fun in victory? Winning for winning's sake was fine and dandy when the stakes were higher but defending chump change was a bit of a nothing burger.

Tyrian tsked and retorted dryly, "Now don't sell yourself short. I'm sure all three of your pirates are fine fighters.Which is why I think the raid would be more fun with better stakes. How's about this: if Fireside wins, the Pirates throw them a victory party on the beach." And while yes, Sparrow could say no, Tyrian had already decided his wolves were coming over and rifling through whatever stash she had if they won.

""

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

02-06-2022, 03:45 PM
Tyrian asked if she had a den, and then suggested she'd feraled it all these years. Sparrow mocked surprise, "Wait, people live in dens?" she gasped awfully dramatically. "I thought it was just a budget treasure chest."

He seemed to realize the raid would happen anyway and Sparrow poorly tried to hide a smug smile. He did, however, have a counter proposition that the pirates throw Fireside a party of they were to win. Sparrow nodded thoughtfully. "I mean the beach is fair game- we don't even mark the borders. Have you ever tried to mark sand? And don't get me started on marking an ocean!"

Sparrow sighed and rolled her eyes, ever the dramatic show, "but FIIIINE we can throw you a party, food and all if you win."

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

1KTreat 2019
02-21-2022, 06:23 PM

Through all of Sparrow's sarcastic response Tyrian just looked at her with the same expression he usually reserved for small children telling stories; he was interested to see where it was going and it showed but he neither believed a word of it nor thought it prudent enough to hide the rude nature of his amusement. "...uh huh," he grunted as she wound down.

He lifted a hind leg and casually scratched as his belly before replying again. "Sounds good. Great, even." Tyrian wondered briefly if there was such a thing as too casual and if anyone else discussed raiding as flippantly as they discussed the weather. "So I figure we'll just make a day of it and head to your place after the raid..."

""