gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
01-06-2022, 11:32 PM

Kione had arrived back home with his new claws wrapped about his feet but more important was what he carried in his mouth.  Kione’s head was held up higher than normal, teeth clapped tight around the head of a Komodo dragon.  It had been sitting around for several hours and so there wasn’t much of a mess left to be made with it.

Kione would make his way to the spot Scylla kept her collection before letting out his closest version to a howl he had.  It was a high pitched thing more akin to a bunch of birds calling out than a wolf's howl, but the odd-sounding call conveyed the message of having brought the girl a present.  Glancing to the head he propped it up so the neck was on the ground, the wall of the building bracing it so that the dragon’s head stared in the direction he imagined she’d arrive from.

"Kione"
[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-07-2022, 06:49 PM

Scylla was used to the odd call of Kione by now so when she heard him calling for her specifically, she dropped everything and made her way through the jungle towards her secret hut. Excitement thrummed through the girl. Why would he be calling her there if he didn't have some surprise for her? It put a little pep in her step and she hurried along at a nice clip.

Arriving at her hut of wonders, Scylla grinned at the spotted dog. "Hi Kione," she greeted the taller canine before coming up to him. As she moved forward, the scaled head caught her eye. Excitement flared through Scylla and her jaw dropped. "Is that for me?" She asked excitedly. The joy was obvious by the little tippy tap dance that she did before rushing over to the reptile head. The girl inspected it carefully, still amazed that such a thing had fallen into her paws.

Once her inspection was done, Scylla turned and rushed Kione, jumping up and wrapping her arms around his long neck. Her hind paws kicked in the air as she clung on, but she was just so damn excited! "Oh, thank you! This is the best present that I've ever gotten!" Did she love it? Oh yeah.

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Kione

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
01-07-2022, 08:30 PM

Kione nodded a return to Scylla’s greeting with just a mild smile.  There was more entertainment in his eyes though as he waited and then the big grin beaming out as Scylla caught sight of her gift.  “Sure is,” Kione assured her.  “Sorry I didn’t bring you along to kill it but I just found it while roaming and didn’t want it to leave before it could be killed.”

Kione watched her look over the head quietly to not interrupt whatever it was she thought on.  There were probably important details she wanted in the dead things but he didn’t know at this time what said details were. Kione was the one surprised then when the small girl wrapped her arms around his neck.  He chuckled as he lowered his head so she didn’t need to be so tenacious on her grip.  “Glad ya like luv,” Kione said happily, “I didn’t see anything so big in your collection though, so unless you plan to attach it to something smaller you and I need to go find whatever you want to attach to it.”  

She didn’t need to go fight anything with him now of course but at some point she’d want something else for this head right?  Unless it was just going to perch on something.  “whatcha think will look good with it?” Giving her gifts was a way to win over gratitude and temporary joys but a true friendship would be better in sharing moments and showing interest in her hobbies.  

"Kione"
[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]