Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-09-2022, 09:59 PM
The Warlord knew that Kiyo needed to speak to her Alphas before she could fully accept her proposal. With that in mind, he gave her a few days to make any necessary arrangements with the pack and it’s leaders. As those days slipped past, he found himself at the border between their two packs, eager to see if she would be available to tutor his daughter. If she wasn’t, he would need to expand his search, and do so soon. He had promised Aris, after all.

He raised his head to let out a howl, a question for Kiyo to answer in person or in kind as she pleased.

"Speech"

Kiyo

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (115)

Expert Healer (190)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
01-21-2022, 05:33 PM

Kiyo had made her preparations to reside in the Armada for the season, letting her grandchildren know of her upcoming whereabouts and packing her essentials. Her Akita companion would be coming with her, but her Macaque would be staying back to aid her granddaughters and keep their herb supply in check. Both herself and Yui carried packs on their packs, Kiyo with her medical bag and Yui with her other items. Sirius’ call rang into the air and the pair were quick to set off to meet him, arriving after a few minutes. “Hello, Sirius. As I’m sure you can see, I’m happy to say I’ve made all the necessary preparations to help your daughter in her healing studies,” she informed, her smile gentle and warm.

"Hattori Kiyo"