gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
05-10-2014, 10:24 PM

She didn't want to travel far from her newly reunited family. Seeing all of their faces safe and doing well brought her heart great joy. It had been such a long time since she had felt so joyful, still the nagging feeling of missing some members gnawed at her. Thus she would find herself in the autumn orchard. Her nose had caught the scent of a long lost daughter she wished to hold again. Myth's faint scent would find her, and as she knew she would have to the experienced she wolf would track the girl. She had been within the orchard reecntly, likely she would find her way back. Or at least Novel hoped. She had left Dutiron's side on the little adventure she wanted it to be fruitful. Nosing one of the dropped apple she would recline onto her haunches, muzzle raising carefully into the air. Her maw would let out a call, lyrics dancing on the wind would call for the offspring she had bore two years ago.

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-10-2014, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:05 AM by Myth I.)

The orchard seemed a distant enough memory for her, she lived life from moment to moment and while meeting Harmony had been an exciting one it was passed, over and done with and Myth was off on her next adventure. Still the girl hadn't traveled so far, this was an area she remembered from her few seasons spent in the area and it felt secure to her. The young Destruction had found herself thinking more and more of her family since meeting her niece, had wondered what they were up too, especially those that had been left in Ahlon, were her parent's alright?

That question was answered soon enough as a familiar voice echoed across the distance, one she knew very well, after all the woman had birthed her. Myth was suddenly on alert, ears perked, body frozen for a moment before she was leaping to her paws and racing off after the call. She would find herself once more at the orchard, eyes furiously scanning the horizon for the form she knew so well. Finally... "Momma!" She called, racing towards the older woman. Myth had never really outgrown that word, both her daddy and momma would always be just that.

"Speech"

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
05-13-2014, 08:17 AM
She was still in the area, Novel hadn't missed her dark colored daughter. Time would seemingly pass as an eternity before the woman saw the familiar silhouette. Her lovely offspring, a daughter she loved so deeply, would appear from beneath the weeping fruit trees. The girl would race towards her, prompting Novel to move her paws closer to the lively girl. Her lyrics were music to the older woman's ears, how wonderful it was to hear her name from those lips. "Baby!" she would lean to embrace her daughter, happiness evident in her wagging tail and bright smile. Oh how Dutiron would love to see her as well. Whimpers of joy would leave her throat at their sudden reunion.?

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-16-2014, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:05 AM by Myth I.)

As Myth would rush towards her mother so too would Novel begin to approach the girl. The pair would meet and Myth did not hesitate to lean into her mother, seeming to soak up the contact. The girl's tail was beating the air furiously and the girl was matching her mother's whines with ones of her own. Finally seeming to gain control of herself some she pulled back ever so slightly. Myth grinned up at her mother, mismatched eyes filled with so much joy.

"I thought you were in Ahlon?" She trailed off both curious about her mother?s reasoning for being here and suddenly taken over by an even more important thought. "Is daddy here?" The thought that both her parents had made it to these lands was a likely one, and was something that got the already ecstatic girl even more excited.

"Speech"

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
05-17-2014, 10:07 AM

Mother and daughter would embrace lovingly, both wolves craving the touch of the other. It had been so long since she had laid eyes upon her Myth. The excitement in the air was almost tangible as the two women embraced. Her heart would swell with happiness as their forms would separate in the slightest. Gazes finding one another as the reality of having her daughter in her arms set in. Her smile was wide, and ever so satisfied with the revealing of her daughter.
The babe would ask of her appearance, sure she had been in Ahlon. "I was in Ahlon, but a year is a long time. Your father and I had enough of living with out you." she would nuzzle her daughter's cheek. "Of course he's here. We've found most of your siblings within Song's pack. Have you seen them yet? Lyric took over for your father and I." she would try and bring the girl back up to speed.?

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-25-2014, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:06 AM by Myth I.)

There was no doubting that a year could be so long, Myth had learned the value of time during those six months? It seemed to pass with such speed only when you wanted it to slow down and then once it was gone it felt a lifetime ago? Still she would listen with much interest as her mother spoke. Her mother was here, and by her words so was her father! "Not yet." She said, though clearly not to heart broken, she would have to find him soon. "Speaking of Lyric..." The girl trailed off, grinning up at her mother.

"I met her daughter, or one of her daughters anyways. I didn't really ask if she had anymore siblings." Myth would ramble on. The memory of Harmony so much clearer now that they were standing in the place where she had met her niece.

"Speech"

Novel i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Novel was quite aware of what most of her children had been up to the last year, Myth however seemed to be a complete mystery. Silently she would wonder if she was willing to tell her, but could not being herself to ask. Had she been safe? A worry of something terrible having happened to her would cross her mind, but overall her daughter seemed perfectly healthy. However she would claim to tell her a small portion of her adventures. She had met one of Lyric's children. It seemed even they could not resist the allure of a new land. Novel would smile, slightly worried for her grandchildren but knowing they had been taught well. "She indeed has siblings, Lyric and Darilnor had five gorgeous babies. I'd hoped they would stay in Ahlon to help their parents but..." she would trail off, knowing well the adventurous spirit they had all inherited. "But what are you doing now myth, will you come back to Ludicael with me? I know your father misses you as much as I do." she would offer yet another nuzzle to the girl. The physical contact of her offspring a definite comfort to the woman.?

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
06-06-2014, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:07 AM by Myth I.)

There was a part of Myth that wanted to tell her mother about that past year, particularly the most recent part... but she couldn't bring herself too. Though she did well to keep it hidden Myth had such shame of those events and she was scared her parents would scold her, even despite being an adult capable of her own decisions, and she would not have been able to face that.

She was easily distracted from those thoughts however as her mother confirmed that Harmony did indeed have more siblings. The girl was rather happy about that, there were more nieces and nephews for her to meet! Then Novel was asking her a question and she thought for a moment. "I want too... just not right away." She paused for a moment, holding her smile and returning her mother's nuzzle. "There's someone I want to see first." Myth couldn't even be sure he was still here, she had left after all... but if he was he wanted to find him.

"Speech"