size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
01-10-2022, 08:35 AM

Inside the Ashen palace was a life she knew though maybe hadn't understood it was a life that was different. She was too young to worry about things like that, and being a pup she probably wouldn't have to for quite some time. There would be expectations of her, or ways she should act. But all of that was put in the future. Living her life with her siblings and her parents, it was just all she lived for in these younger days even if she was a little rough on the edges sometimes. She did truly care for her family.

Inside their den, she wondered where her siblings were off to, somewhere in the halls or maybe out with Plague and Void. Stretching while waking up from a nap, she shuffled towards the form of her mother who was close by. Laying her tiny paws over one of Rava's own and looking up to her with a smile and a tiny yawn.

"Saia Abraxas-Destruction"

Rava

Loner

Advanced Healer (95)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
01-23-2022, 01:58 PM
At one point Rava considered herself a wild woman, she lived by the rise and fall of the sun and moon. She lived alone and survived on her own in the desert. Her delicate paws still held the tell tale signs of a life lived on the sand. Those had once been the days she looked back on with the most fondness. She was free, but only surviving. Now, Plague had given her freedom and given her a reason to live and truly thrive.

Being a mother was the greatest accomplishment she had. Her life before was dreary and dull, a dead end. She had been closer to death than either she or Plague realized when he took her. Now Rava filled out, she smiled, she had truly found happiness. The woman was napping comfortably that afternoon, remaining in the palace quarters with little Saia. he only one missing out on time with their dads. That was alright with her, Saia was bestowed a very important name, and even though Rava would never favor one child over the other, the tiny girl pup would always remind her of a very special woman.

Saia crawled over to her, draping herself over one of her paws with the sweetest puppy smile. Rava grinned down at the girl with pride she felt for all of them. ”Good morning sleepy.” She greeted softly, giving Saia a kiss on her forehead.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.

Saia

Armada
Apprentice

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Healer (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
01-27-2022, 11:03 AM

As Rava placed a gentle kiss on Saia's head, she smiled genuinely in the comfortability of her mother's presence. "Morning mama." She responded back, laying her head on Rava's chest while still looking up towards her face.

Her body rose only slightly, still laying down on her belly and over Rava's leg. She glanced around the room again, really noticing that it was only her and Rava. Her lip pulled slightly, maybe like she was disappointed that her other siblings or fathers were not here. But she was also okay with that because she enjoyed being with her mother. With their big family it was easy to feel loved, but hard to find that one on one connection in these earlier days of her life.

Sitting up on her rump, she looked back up to her mother and asked, "Can you teach me something today?" Whether it was something about healing, Ashen, or a story, Saia didn't care. It beat sitting here napping all day at least but she was still too lazy to go out and find where the rest of their family had gone.

Rava

Loner

Advanced Healer (95)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-18-2022, 12:40 PM
Saia greeted her in return with a little smile on her face as she snuggled in against her. It was just the two of them right now, a rare occurrence with their big family. Plague was busy with his duties, Void was often out training with the puppies, and she remained here. Part of her forever afraid of stepping paw out in the open. Of course with growing minds and bodies Rava shouldn’t expected a nice quick snuggle with Saia, instead she looked up at her with mismatched eyes and asked her for a lesson.

Rava felt her ears fall involuntarily, that was one thing she feared. Her skills would be no good to her young puppies. She hadn’t lived a real life, she didn’t want her children to know how to obey, or how to survive by the skin of your teeth. ”What would you like to know?” Rava asked softly, but it was clear Saia just wanted to learn. ”We could go over some of the plants that I have stored up.” She suggested. Rava wasn’t a good healer, but she did have some tricks that had saved her life in the deserts.

Saia

Armada
Apprentice

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Healer (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
02-23-2022, 10:58 AM

Saia didn't really have anything in mind but it seemed that both her father's were akin on teaching them fighting techniques and what they could learn at their young age. She didn't believe Rava had nothing to teach her as little as her mother thought of herself. But she didn't see those deeper feelings from Rava while she was really too young to notice. Any fears that Rava had for being their mother, they were unseen by Saia. And Saia would love her mother no matter how she felt or could have slacked in some way. She would have never seen a wrong in her.

Rava offered to go over some herbs that she had stored up in their den areas, and Saia wagged her tail lightly to the offer, "I'd like that." She spoke with a little eagerness in her voice, maybe more noticeable given that she wasn't much like other pups always excited and bounding around on her feet. She crawled out from her mother's grasp to stretch before facing her again and waiting to see what she had in store today.

Rava

Loner

Advanced Healer (95)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-27-2022, 07:01 AM
Part of her was glad that she could so easily bring wonder to her children’s faces. Especially when she knew who she was. Rava had never been anything incredible, practically a slave for her whole life. She didn’t feel like she deserved these wonderful children she was given, or the easy life she was given. Plague had completely turned her life around, and as much as she had these babies for him, they were also hers. They saved her life and turned her around completely. She had been able to hide her past so far, she didn’t have to fully reveal her weaknesses to them yet. Seere had already begun to notice, and Rava could only pray they would take after their father’s strengths.

Saia was quite subdued, but she could see passion just as strong as her sister’s even if she didn’t get quite as excited. Her tail wagged, and she spoke enthusiastically. ”Alright, good. Let’s see what we’ve got.” Rava smiled down at Saia before she got to her paws and walked over to the stores. They were probably best off starting with the basics and she brought out an assortment of plant parts. All dandelion. There were dried flowers, leaves, and roots. All parts of the plant were usable. ”Do you know what these are?” Rava asked softly as she showed Saia the plants.

Saia

Armada
Apprentice

Expert Fighter (170)

Expert Healer (165)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Samhain 2022Ooh La La
03-08-2022, 09:54 PM

She followed her mother quietly to another part of the room, which was probably expected of her. She spent most of her time in the den with Rava so being quiet and secluded was probably just how she was growing. She got out much more than her mother though.

When Rava pulled out the pieces of dandelion, Saia's head tilted slightly before she pointed out one of the dried heads of the dandelion, "Well this one is dandelion." She announced rather bluntly, maybe like everyone should have known that but she wasn't necessarily rude. "I've seen them everywhere so I guess they are pretty common." Her eyes looked down at all the pieces that her mother had showed her though. "Is... all of it dandelion?" She questioned, not really sure if Rava was suggesting that. She may have known very clearly what dandelion looked like, but she didn't know the uses.

Rava

Loner

Advanced Healer (95)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-18-2022, 01:23 PM
Saia was comfortable here in the holds of the dens with her. Other than their home near the falls this place was the safest that Rava felt. Living a life where death could be right around the corner made places like this invaluable to the she wolf. Saia was quick and observant, it didn’t take her long to identify the flower part of the plant, and it took her only a few moments longer before she asked if all of what was here was dandelion.

Rava grinned at her daughter, ”Yes. The flower, the leaf, the roots.” The least useful was the stem and there weren’t many here. ”It can help to lower inflammation, blood pressure, and help with digestive issues.” Rava revealed the incredible uses for the plant before them. ”You can make a tea, you can eat the plant, though it is usually quite bitter.” Rava then warned, but she gestured towards the plants. Saia could taste them if she wished.