gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-14-2022, 06:50 AM

The ever-growing pup was sitting in a small clearing surrounded by new growth trees. Blossoming flowers fluttered down to the ground around him every time the breeze decided to come through. Watching as the delicate petals touched upon the fresh dirt, Ghoul wondered what it would be like to fly. Not that he cared much to actually fly, but he was more curious how birds did it. He knew so much as that they had feathers and wings that helped, but surely that wasn't the complete reason. Tilting his chin up to the sky, a wistful sigh left his pallid lips as his stomach began to grumble. Not feeling quite in the mood to stalk some prey, he glanced around the trees that stood closely knitted together. Birds weren't really his favorite snack, they also weren't super easy to catch either.

What if he could make something to catch them? At least a few turkeys? His ear flicked to the sound of some not far off, squabbling about as they did. Would snares be easier or rounding them up in a pen? Scrunching his bow slightly, he stood up from his spot and began looking around for something useful. Vines, large sticks, anything pliable that would be easy for him to manipulate. Entranced in thought, the pup began collecting materials so he could start brainstorming a way to craft something useful for easier hunting.

WORD COUNT: 235/1500

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-23-2022, 03:12 AM

Each and every day the young girl woke up feeling taller, heavier, and just bigger in general. Her body ached with pains that she was told were associated with her growing and so she was relieved with warm wraps and minor pain relievers when the pain was too great for her. She tried not to complain too much, but when her legs hurt too much to walk normally, someone was quick to aid in her relief. She wouldn't turn down the help, but Widow wasn't the kind to ask for it. It seemed weak, but she wouldn't deny that the treatment worked.

A nap after some medicine left her feeling rested and surprisingly more comfortable than she remembered being. She took the opportunity to get out of the den and explore, only to find her brother wandering around the Nook. She would watch for a moment, relaxing onto her haunches slowly as she wondered what he was up to. "Did you lose something?" She asked, having assumed it to be the only reason he was looking around so hard for something.

416/1500

"Speech!"

TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-24-2022, 12:07 PM

He needed a better plan if he was going to figure out what exactly he was looking for. Pausing in his rummage through the foliage, the pale pup lifted his head to look around. If he could find a narrow path to lead an animal down and trap them somewhere, it would make this so much easier. His brow scrunched in thought as an ear flicked to the noise of the turkeys. Nearby, but not close enough to smell him yet, they garbled loudly and rustled through the brush. What stupid creatures to be so noisy. Surely, they would be his target. Pulling their feathers would be a pain, but at least they'd be a decent enough size to get the meat off of. Deciding on his plan, Ghoul glanced back around until he noticed a tree wrapped in somewhat thick vines. The perfect sort to tie into leg snares.

Lost in thought, he didn't notice his sister approaching until her words shook him. Turning to glance over his shoulder, he nodded briefly in a hello before twisting around to face her. "No, I'm looking," Ghoul said abruptly to her before moving his attention back over to the tree with the vines. "There are turkeys over there. I'm going to make some snares to catch them," he spoke as he moved closer until he was in front of the tree. Raising up on his back paws and reaching up with his front, he balanced on the bark until he felt secure. Tugging at a few, he realized it would be more difficult than just pulling them off.

"You going to help or just stand there?" His head flopped over his shoulder for a moment to see if his sister would be up to help. "I'll even let you take one of them if we're successful," Ghoul smiled in a cheesy manner with his teeth flashing and lips curled. Whether she would help or not, he was going to give it a go anyway. Going back to tugging at the vines, Ghoul could feel them starting to pull loose the more he worked at it.

WORD COUNT: 770/1500