An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-14-2022, 10:08 PM
Cerberus and Albion had worked hard to make their individual and special gifts for all of their siblings. Cerberus had cared for each one of his brothers and sisters equally, even the older ones. Chimera taking him to see Aliana’s litter while they were still young was a big pick me up for him since the loss of Viper and he was starting to feel better every day.

Venturing out closer to the shores of the island, he followed Chimera’s scent until he caught up with him. Moccasin barked out to address Chimera while Cerberus would have stayed silent until he got there. "Father?" He questioned quietly while maybe feeling anxious for no reason at all. "I have something I want to show you." He waited to make sure he had Chimera’s attention first and that he wasn’t busy doing other things before they would set out towards the stores of the isle.

"Cerberus Klein"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-14-2022, 10:28 PM

Chimera had been repairing some siding on one of the bungalows when a soft voice called out behind him. The gigantic man turned, his pale pink eye falling upon the somewhat timid form of Cerberus. "Cerberus," he greeted in kind. A singular brow arched. What did the boy have to be shy over? Chimera was rather curious as to what the boy had to tell him.

The black and russet boy apparently had something to show him. Chi set his supplies aside, dusted off his paws and raised one in a sweeping motion, allowing the boy to lead the way. Father and son walked beside one another along the beach. He would have dropped anything for any of his children and was happy to be spending this time with his son. He was also happy that the boy had something that he found important enough to show him. Again, he was curious to see what it might be.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-14-2022, 10:48 PM
With Chimera following him now, Cerberus moved on inland towards the stores and other rooms they had for extra storage. Cerberus had cleaned one of the rooms special for what he was about to show Chimera.

When they arrived, Cerberus looked up to Chimera with a gentle smile and wag of his tail, Moccasin behind them doing the same while he knew how much this meant to Cerberus. He pushed open the door revealing the number of knives hanging on placements in the wall that he and Albion had worked to make together. Looking at Chimera briefly before his eyes moved back to the wall he spoke, "We made them for the kids, me and Albion." All of the knives were painted differently with colors or patterns that made them unique for each of Chimera’s children. "When they are old enough, I hope it’s okay for them to have them." Cerberus didn’t know at what age was acceptable, though he and Albion both seemed to be at least respectable at their age so maybe sooner rather than later.

"And..." Cerberus put his paws up on the wall to grab one of the knives, placing it down in front of Chimera. "This one is for you." The blade was curved and hooked on the end, the handle made of iron and painted in swirls of all of Chimera’s queens eye colors, the queens and Viper. "I know you already have so many things, but I hoped you would like this one." If only to hang on the wall.

"Cerberus Klein"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

01-14-2022, 11:05 PM

Chimera followed the boy and his dog, keeping his pace slow to not outpace his son. In time they came to one of the abandoned buildings and he could sense the excitement in the child. Cerb pushed open the door and led Chimera inside. The room was filled with blades, all of which were different in appearance. Mismatched eyes shifted down to look upon his son, one brow again raising in question.

An explanation soon followed. Cerberus stated that he and Albion had crafted the blades specifically for their younger siblings when they were old enough to have them. Pride instantly welled in the giant's chest at the thoughtfulness of the Cerberus and Albion. He was proud of their craftsmanship as well. The blades weren't perfect, but they were made with care and with thought.

Next, Cerberus picked a blade from the wall and placed it on the floor before his father. The man picked the blade up, inspecting it and noting the personal touched given to it. Chimera was taken aback. When he became a father, he had never expected to care for, let alone love his children. He had never expected to be loved in return and yet here was the proof of the love one his children. Placing the blade down once more, Chimera scooped his striped son into an embrace, giving him a tight squeeze. There were almost tears in the mans eyes. Almost.

"Thank you, Cerberus," the brute spoke, placing a lick to the top of the boys head. "I've never received a finer gift." Never a gift that meant as much. Releasing his hold on the boy, he looked at the blade again. "I'll treasure it always." And he honestly would. Chimera would keep the blade in his office as a reminder that his son loved him. "We'll wait until your little brother's are a bit older before they get theirs, but it won't be too long. Chimera believed in starting them early."

Looking down on the boy, Chimera actually smiled. He was terribly pleased and it showed. Raising one paw, he ruffled the top of Cerbs head. "Thank you for thinking of me," he in the softer tones that he reserved for his children. "I'm very proud of you, son."

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

01-15-2022, 08:20 AM
Cerberus didn't shy from Chimera as he leaned down to scoop him up, finding affections from his father was a normal feat. It was well desired now that Viper was gone, but he would never ask for it. Cerberus smiled as Chimera appreciated the knife as a gift. It may not have been the best craftsmanship, but it was sentimental in the way it was made. He was glad Chimera could see that.

With almost a playful ruffle to the top of Cerberus' head, the boy smiled but his face turned more serious afterwards. He didn't feel like he needed to hide these kinds of feelings from Chimera, they weren't the same as the loss of Viper. They were more proud emotions than sorrowful ones. "I care about everyone you've given me." He commented quietly before looking back up to Chimera's face. "I love everything you've given me." Cerberus was wholly different Viper. Viper while probably in her own right was selfish for what she expected of Chimera. Cerberus was a complete opposite, thanking Chimera for this big loving family that he put in tow. Cerberus loved them all, from Siren's litter to Aliana's, and Ruse. And he loved Chimera's queens as well. "Thank you for this beautiful life."

"Cerberus Klein"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

01-15-2022, 03:59 PM

After ruffling the boys fur, his expression became serious. Chimera's did in turn. Mismatched ears flicked forward as the young wolf began to speak. He surprised Chimera yet again by thanking him for the life that he was living. The giant's heart clenched before swelling with love for his son. Cerberus really was the best parts of both himself and Viper and then some. The love and kindness within him was something that neither parent possessed. At least not to that degree. The boy was sweet and thoughtful and nothing at all like his father.

"I'm proud to have you as my son, Cerberus Klein, Prince of Fenmyre," the massive man spoke softly. "You deserve the world." Leaning down, he placed a kiss atop the boy's head, emotion once again swimming within his chest. "We're all very lucky to have you in turn." What had he done in life to deserve such a perfect child?

"Chimera Klein"