An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
01-16-2022, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2022, 01:01 PM by Víðarr. Edited 6 times in total.)
Hey hi, what's up, hello-- I've had this pack idea since I joined Víðarr and started poking people to join the Trygg family, but now the idea is actually fleshed out enough to post lmao. Víðarr is still a ways off of being able to form/challenge for a pack slot, but I figured I'd get this up so he can start building relationships with anyone who'd want to join.

Heiðinn
Home: Mile High Woods & Red Forest
Alignment: neutral with chaotic asf leanings
Characters that fall on the "good" or "lawful" side of the spectrum won't be disallowed, but they likely will not fit in and will not feel comfortable. There will be high expectations for all members of the pack, with ample opportunity provided to really shine-- they'll be extremely active raiders (vikings duh), pack meetings will be once a season (and act as a mandatory activity check), and hold three public festivals a year.

Overall, there are very few true laws within the pack. Don't be a douche, do your job, show up to meetings... that's really it. The Trygg family comes from a strong religious background and though there is no religion requirement to join the pack, they do have priests worked into the pack dynamic when it comes to roles. While the Trygg family speaks primarily Swedish, there's no language requirement to join either.

For every rank above thralls (slaves), the hierarchy for the pack will be extremely flat. There are extremely few privileges that come with rank, only additional responsibility. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion and be heard. All ranks may be challenged for at any time, for pretty much any reason-- but any dice roll challenges are held as a best of three.

If anyone wants to view the full version of the pack info, here's a link to the google doc that I've been working in: click
Keep in mind that this is a draft, so nothing has been edited for brevity/content/clarity lmao. Also rank titles are by no means finalized, and I add/make edits to this all the time

I'm also going to use this document to keep a running list of the characters who are interested, and update with commitments closer to the time Víðarr is eligible to officially create the pack. Currently he and his family are camped out near The Wall as they adjust to Boreas, and I'd love to get him out and meeting new characters, as well as starting to recruit. If you have any questions feel free to reply here or message wicked on Discord<3

Committed: Víðarr, Sanngriðr, Iðunn, Róta, Auðr,
Interested: Úlfr, Grïmmjow

Víðarr

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
01-16-2022, 09:15 PM
Updated <3

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
01-17-2022, 07:41 AM
I think Úlfr would be interested in joining! He's really wanted to immerse himself more in the culture of his mothers since their passing.

Víðarr

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Statue 1 Worship1K
01-17-2022, 07:46 AM
Eee, awesome!
Would you like a thread with Víðarr sometime soon-ish?

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
01-22-2022, 02:42 PM
Sure!

GRÏMMJOW M.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
01-22-2022, 10:43 PM
Grïmmjow would definitely be interested in this !

Víðarr

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Statue 1 Worship1K
01-23-2022, 03:27 AM
Awesome, I'd love to grab threads with both of you whenever you've got time ^^
They're centered around the wall atm, but can really meet anywhere in the north. If either of you want to shoot me a message on discord I can toss a starter up <3

GRÏMMJOW M.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
01-23-2022, 10:01 AM
I'd be down for a thread with you hun !
either i can make it or you can <3

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-30-2022, 11:31 AM
Count Auddy in 200%
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.