gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
01-17-2022, 03:04 AM

Artisan was taking his newfound freedom (and time between the next raid) seriously, deep at the bottom of a ravine, digging in the mud, and occasionally sipping from a nearby jar of rum. He'd come down here to collect some materials to make his next few beads - a matter that was pressing, as he was piling up on new friends faster then he'd been producing their charms. The mud along the river was hot to the touch where it had not been cooled by shade, and he peered out from the ravine into the scorching sun above as if to make the connection. The water moved swiftly through the underground river, and Artisan dangled his paws over the edge to let the force of the flow wash from him the caked mud and clay.

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Havoc

Insomnia
Fear

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
01-17-2022, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 03:48 AM by Havoc. Edited 3 times in total.)

Havoc had gotten bored cooped up in Aerie lands. There had been all sorts of drama to keep things interesting during the Long Night (which, she had been surprised to discover, was not actually a normal part of life) but that had culminated in Eligos leaving pack lands for a long time and now nothing was happening and it was drivong the energetic pup crazy.

So of course she snuck out.

She'd found the ravine the hard way as she'd charged across the land as fast as her gangly child legs could take her only for the land to abruptly vanish beneath her clumsy paws and send her sliding and tumbling down a steep slope to land in a heap covered in mud and vines at the paws of a complete stranger.

"Hi!!!" she chirped, having completely forgotten the whole "stranger danger" thing already. 'I fell in a hole. Did you fall in too? Are you trapped here? Are we trapped here? I can get you out, don't worry!!" Without waiting for a reply as to whether he was stuck there she chomped her puppy teeth into his tail and pulled as though she were going to carry him back up the ravine slope by it - which, while definitely not doable or comfortable was absolutely her plan. Havoc, saving the day once again.

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
01-17-2022, 03:39 AM

Artisan was lost in thought at the river's edge when suddenly a crash, some soft squeaks and grunts, and a thuddy impact heralded the coming of Satan. Oh lord, it was an infant. "Hi-" He began, but before he could utter the sound, the pup was speaking and in that quick, jumpy, horrible child way. He followed her train of thought and questioning about as well as he ever hope for, but was still staring in drunken confusion as the teeth came out.

He gave a yip and curled his body inward, spinning his head around to face the tiny bastard and tearing his tail out of the thing's mouth to hold to his chest. "Look, beer!" He deflected in a hurry, motioning toward the jar with his forepaws as if it was a holy chalice. There was - in Artisan's understanding - a lot of things to know about raising a child, but he knew none of those things. Already he was wondering whether or not he'd be able to stomach the other pirate's teasing if he abandoned the thing here and made for home. "So, uh, buddy, I'm gonna get you out of this hole, okay? But you can't be afraid of heights, because you'll be sitting on my back and I don't want any damn stains on my fur."

"Speech"

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Havoc

Insomnia
Fear

Beginner Fighter (0)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
01-17-2022, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 04:00 AM by Havoc. Edited 1 time in total.)

The stranger squealed and spun around to pull his tail out of her mouth, much to Havoc's offended dismay. She was saving his life wasn't she?

But the offering of whatever "beer" was distracted her from an incipient pout and she immediately slurped some up and coughed. "Gross," she said with the indifference of someone who would and probably has eaten rotting fish on a dare.

Licking more of the bitter drink from her muzzle she tilted her head curiously at the adult. "But I'm not stuck. I can climb." She told him that with supreme confidence despite having just asked if they were trapped there. "Notta fraida heights neither. Are you? Are you a scaredy little flower baby?" Her tone had turned to the taunting one a child uses to dare another child to do something, her eyes gleaming an intent gold as she stared at him, grinning.