Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
05-10-2014, 06:48 AM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
Katja's restlessness had been much improved by the reappearance of her alpha. The weight of her oath to her had been choking her, the gods reminding her of her obligations but she too dense to realize it. The guilt of not having gone to look for Raisa, to protect her, still gnawed at her, though, feeding what was left of her restlessness. She needed to be doing something, but she felt like she was being pulled in too many directions. Should she start the hunting lesson Vaughan had requested of her? Should she patrol? Hunt on her own? Find Raisa's children and take one to apprentice as Ebons were asked to do? None had, as far as she knew, so the last may have been a more important task... but Katja simply did not want to deal with snotty children this morning. Nor did she wish to interact with large amounts of her packmates and teach them. Perhaps she would both patrol, and hunt to make up for her slacking - hunting along the border.

Before she got started though, Katja bounded up to a perch atop the half-fallen roof of a ruin, turning her gaze to the sky in something of a commune with her gods. Wordlessly she did ask Freya's blessing on the day, that she would strengthen her limbs and sharpen her senses, to Ullr to seek his blessing on her hunt, seeking their guidance on what to do about Raisa, about Ebony, about the pups. She remained, seated silently with her nose to the sky, for several minutes, eyes half closed. One might have thought she'd fallen asleep like that if they did not see the thoughts that swirled in the gold-flecked silver depths of her eyes.

"Speech"
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-10-2014, 03:59 PM

She lived! Kaliska emerged from her den and shook out her coat. After a nasty bug that had kept her holed up in her den she was finally feeling well enough to start moving around again. Easing back into her patrolling routine Kaliska went for a short job, her small and slender frame easily navigating through the steppe with practiced precision as muscle memory slowly returned to her.

It was on her travels through the steppe that a moving black shape caught her attention. She quickly recognized the form of Katja, one of her fellow members and one she didn't really know all that much about. He head quirked to the side as she approached. What was the female doing?

"You'll get a bug up your nose if you stay like that for too long."

"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
05-12-2014, 02:17 PM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
You'll get a bug up your nose if you stay like that for too long.

The sudden burble of impious words woke Katja from her thoughts. She gave a purely internal sigh of irritation, lowering her head and blinking her eyes open to regard the intruder.

Not so much an intruder - the girl was a member of Ebony, and not one of the new members who had joined in Raisa's absence. "Need you something?" she asked, ringed tail curving around her paws as she watched the other wolf aloofly. Although she recognized her, Katja didn't know the girl by name, didn't know anything about her other than her pack, and Katja didn't really care to except that she was one of Raisa's wolves, and she'd already failed in keeping her oath to her once, and would not add to her shame by dishonoring Raisa's people by shunning them... so she would just have to put up with the inconvenience.

"Speech"
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore