An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
01-22-2022, 03:33 PM
Ophie sniffed and snuffed at the long grass- only to snap her head up as a loud sneeze forced its way out of her nose. The summer sun made the plant life atop the Cliffs flourish and thrive, growing low enough to tickle her elbows as she dipped down once more and ripped out a mouthful of what appeared to be daisies, but all clustered together as they grew off one stalk. Since she liked to eat so much...it made sense to test plants out in the field, yanno? She chewed them slowly, head tipping to the side as white petals spilled over her lips like a spring shower. Whatever it was...it tasted like a plant.

"Speech"

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-22-2022, 03:39 PM
They'd criss-crossed this land so much when building the school that the land almost smelled of Abaven as strongly as a pack territory. There were still plenty of useful plants to be found, no matter how well traveled this area was. Something new always seemed to be hiding in the long grass. She spotted a larger female settled into the greenery - a familiar sight. Ophelia, Sirius' daughter. Theory padded closer, wondering what brought the Fatalis girl over this way. "Hello!" she called. Alouette was circling high above, her talons clutching a leather satchel that Theo could fill with herbs. It was a short flight back to where they were being stored. Theo eyed the plants Ophie was chowing down on. "Are you gathering or snacking? Or a bit of both?" she grinned.

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
01-22-2022, 03:44 PM
Figuring that they weren't going to kill her-probably- Ophie was about to rip up a plant by its roots when a voice called out to her. Oops. She really ought to pay more attention, lest an enemy caught her unawares and beat her to a pulp. In this case she really didn't have to worry, it was just Theory, who had to be like...the nicest person ever, right? Sniffing a little, she offered the Headmistress an overeager tail wag, so fierce her whole blubbery form wobbled.

"Oh um Hi! M' testing out to see if they're worth gathering. Do you know what they are?" She asked with a curious head tilt, this time stringy bits of stalk catching on the mucky fur of her throat.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

01-22-2022, 03:51 PM
Ophelia's infectious happiness made her smile grow even wider. How could a fierce Warlord like Sirius give life to such a bundle of warmth? She couldn't imagine having him as a father, even though she trusted him as an ally. He must ask plenty of his brood - obedience, proficiency, loyalty. Poem had told her about the way he'd schooled her when she had been at the Armada. It had been thorough, to say the least. "Oh, yes - those appear to be chamomile. I'd be careful eating before knowing what a plant is. Most things won't kill you, but some might give you a terrible sour stomach." Theory let out a short, sharp howl towards the sky. Alouette circled down, down, down until she landed nearby in a rustle of feathers, dropping the leather satchel. "Chamomile is a good herb, though. Many, many uses. It can reduce anxiety, inflammation... the list goes on, really." She uprooted a fat bunch of it and tossed it into her satchel. "Were you looking for anything in particular?"

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

01-22-2022, 04:02 PM
Chamomile? That name sounded sort of familiar-oh yes, she'd had it in a tea once actually. It tasted a lot better then than it does now, bleeh. Theory did have a point and though Ophie felt a little stupid she didn't feel as though she was being scolded or told off, just nudged gently in a better direction. No wonder she'd taken to teaching, it suited her really well.

Bending down again she ripped up a plant and placed it down between her muddy paws. If she ran home with a mouthful of medicinal plants it'd look like she'd spent her time being real productive, like a Fatalis wolf should.

"Not really, I was just...hoping to look busy." She admitted, her ears tilting sidewards in guilt "Are you? I'm sure you know all about the plants that grow here."

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

01-22-2022, 04:09 PM
"Oh, you'd be surprised - I feel like I see something new here every day," she said. "Especially now in the summertime. All of the seeds that might have been carried here by other animals that might have taken all spring to grow are now flourishing. You can get a sense of what might grow in a place, but even then..." The tall woman rolled her shoulders in a shrug. "You just never know." Ophie's comment about looking busy made her look away to hide a smile. Ah, so that's how she fit in with her family - or rather, maybe didn't fit in so well. Sirius must have high expectations to meet if she was off attempting to look busy enough to fulfill them. Theory added another uprooted chamomile to her bag, then turned to Ophelia. "Have you thought about what you might like to do this year, Ophelia? Sirius has offered to lend me Mortis as a fighting instructor, but I could use all of the help I can get with classes getting underway soon."