build
player
05-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Espperanza
How did you get here?: I swam in the ocean

Character's Name: Huata Hinto
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: (in inches) 28 in.
Appearance Description: Huata is a cr?me orange color that could resemble those of a fawns when they are close to their first to second year. She was always known to also have white, and light blue pools that resemble those of topaz gems. Huata is always considered to be a beautiful female, along with the white upon the top of her head, the orange-cr?me color that would be around her body, while on the muzzle, a liver and blackish nose, and 4 white legs, her tail being the cr?me and orange that is her coat as well underneath her tail and stomach and underneath her stomach. The inside of her ears being white. Her mother considered her to always be one of the prettiest out of her siblings, and she always considered that to be true, even though some did not like what she had looked like.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-09-2014, 05:37 PM
A few slight issues! Your personality section needs to be 150 words minimum, it is currently 138, and could please add her height into the appearance section? When this is fixed I'll be able to accept you!
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-09-2014, 06:03 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!