ardent

Hauntings

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2014, 03:05 AM

The male remained in the South. Though he would soon begin a trek across the lands in the hopes of finding herbalists and healers that could perhaps tell him if there was a cure for his condition, or if he was sentenced to be forever cursed with it. Making his way from the lands of Seracia, he'd approach a forest that he wasn't sure was safe or not. Although the location seemed promising, the sight did not. Looming ahead of him, a swath of trees that seemed to portray an eerie feeling about them, but what caught him most was the scents that seemed to border it. So, these were pack lands? He didn't know there was another pack in the South besides Seracia...he would hold caution, unsure as to whether this pack was friendly, or hostile. "Only one way to find out...I can't let anything stop me from this quest." He murmured to himself. He stopped several feet from the border, wondering if he should call out or wait for someone to happen by. Though the latter seemed unappealing, because he could be waiting here all day. With a nervous intake of air, the male let out a soft call. A short howl, letting anyone nearby know of his presence. If these wolves happened to be hostile, he would quickly take his leave. But if not, he would explain to them what he sought, and hopefully gain a listening ear and a helping paw.

"Talk here."

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2014, 01:18 AM

Memories were a fleeting fickle thing to him, things he didn't dwell on often or care to drift back to but today seemed to be different. He was laying outside their den, Cat and Bas asleep inside but he was unable to join them. He lay languidly, hips flipped to the side and forepaws propped beneath him so he would remain half upright. He remembered lying like this with Vi on so many days when their mother thought that she had sealed them into their cavern. But as they had gotten stronger, trained more the had become strong enough to move their barriers. Though the fear of their mother often made them stay within their cave on rare occasions they would leave to watch everything from a distance. It was how they knew their family. Though now their faces were muddied and blurred with time, hard to discern Kylar would never forget the day that their mother had put names to those faces. The day she had taken them out and told him and his sister that family was your life, and that they should always remember the names, faces and scents of their siblings. Kylar had tried for so long. To get to know them from a distance, watching them romp and play and socialize from the pass. He had never truly known them though. Vi and his mother the only wolves he truly held company with. He hadn't even heard the voices of his siblings until the day of the flood. The day Vi and he had run back to the den and told Cynrik to run with their two litter mates. That had been the last time he had seen his siblings. Any of them. Over 4 years ago. He knew Vi had met some, even met Cynrik and their littermate Io. She had met their older siblings as well but he had not yet gone to see them. Would they approve of him? Would they even like him? He and been raised completely differently then them. Where as their lives had been filled with love and laughter and light his had been filled with darkness and discipline.

Would the goddess approve of him meeting his siblings? Could he bring himself to? His social skills had always lacked, had always struggled and yet here he was helping run a pack as a second in command of sorts with Narfi and Cat. It was something he never thought could be possible and yet... Here he was. That rank was the only reason his massive skull would lift, ears flittering forward to catch the echoes of the howl. "Got it...." Words were a harsh rumble that bubbled up his throat. He wasn't sure if Cat had heard or awoken by the sound but if she did he wanted her to know that he would deal with it. The massive male would heave himself to his paws, shaking out black pelt before setting off at a trot towards the sound. Skull would shake a few times before his arrival as if trying to dispel the thoughts he had been dwelling on. He should be content with Vi. She was his family. He approached the newcomer easily, head lifted though chin would forever remain tipped down. Tail was lowered so it almost dragged at the ground, licking at his heels with his movement. He looked uncertain Kylar noted and for a moment his brow would raise. "You look lost? Welcome to Arcanum. Can I help you?" It was a good thing Hati, Narfi or Cat hadn't decided to show up.

WORDS HERE

Aiden

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2014, 03:56 AM
ooc// Sorry for the crappy tag, i'm really tired right now x_x

Someone had come. And yet, was unknown to the male. He was massive in size, compared to himself anyway. But it did not really phase him, he was here for but one purpose...The stranger would greet him, and in turn Aiden would dip his head in greeting. Honey amber eyes would fixate themselves upon the other male, observing him for signs of hostility, though at the moment he seemed relaxed. "Excuse me sir, for any inconvenience. My name is Aiden Sovari, and I was wondering if you had a healer or someone with herbal knowledge that could possibly help me? I have a condition...and I want to know if there is a way to cure it." It was such a far off and naive dream. He should have known this by now, but somewhere in the back of his mind was the lingering hope that something could change...and even if not, he would always hold onto a fragment, a shred of hope. It was all he had. After all, he was alone in this world...his family having scattered to places unknown. Then again, the only family he truly knew were Io and Cynrik...

The male shifted the leather pouch that strapped across his back, watching the male. He was somewhat also curious about the pack that dwelled here, and whether or not he would join depended on today's meeting. He hoped, however, that he would not have to fight depending on the males intentions...it would not only spell disaster for him, but it could potentially harm him in more ways then one. It would put a stop to his quest, and it was not something he wanted to do...

"Talk here."