gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-02-2022, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2022, 03:15 AM by Alastor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Alastor wasn't usually one to take kindly to a defeat, but Fenmyre had so thoroughly trounced Elysium that the dark dire brute couldn't help but be impressed by Chimera's little army. During their dinner, he'd sought out the red-furred boy that had beaten him in combat to congratulate him personally. Not many wolves had the balls to go toe-to-toe with the demon wolf, let alone walk away victorious, and that deserved to be celebrated. He'd managed to convince the wolf to come with him back to where Elysium was camped while the others enjoyed their dinner celebration so he could give the lad a proper reward—a reward fitting a man and a warrior.

"You know, I never got your name when we were biting at each other's faces," commented Alastor with a chuckle. He glanced over to the crimson and gold-flecked brute at his side with a curious look. "In fact, you didn't say a word the entire time we were sparring! Some might consider that to be bad manners, you know, my dear boy." The dire brute waited for the other wolf to introduce himself before he'd give his name, and as they drew closer to Elysium's camp, he'd fill the young brute in on what his prize was to be as well.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

Expert Intellectual (191)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
02-02-2022, 02:50 AM

Cináed was surprised to say the least when the Elysium man he had defeated first during the raid sought him out during Fenmyre's victory dinner following the raid, but the black and red man was very charismatic and interesting to talk to so he didn't mind. He enjoyed meeting others from different walks of life and seeing how their personalities were different from the other wolves he had met. He was curious and perhaps even a bit suspicious when the darker man mentioned some kind of prize and started talking him into going back to their camp for a bit while the others continued on with the feast, but he peaked his curiosity if nothing else so he figured he'd go along with it for now just to see where it went.

He glanced over to the Elysium male when he questioned him on his name, mentioning how it might seem rude to not say a word during their fight. He grinned and gave a shrug in response, replying, "Well, when I have an opponent as imposing as you I suppose I just had all my focus on the fighting instead of sparkling conversation," He chuckled with a smirk and added, "I'm Cináed. A pleasure to me you...?" He trailed off with a curious look of his own, letting him fill in his name in response.

Cináed

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
02-02-2022, 03:09 AM

Alastor gave a bark of laughter while the wolf, who introduced himself as Cináed, bantered back with him, buttering him up just a bit in all the right ways. Alastor flashed a toothy grin to the young wolf who mirrored him in size. "Alastor. Quite the pleasure!" he introduced himself in turn. "You know, I like your bravado, Cináed. Bold, fiery, wild! You remind me of my own boy in a way. A real fighter at heart; a man's man! And true men and warriors like you and I, we deserve prizes and rewards far more delectable than a finely cooked steak. You know what I mean?" Still being cryptic as ever, Alastor led the young brute into the quiet Elysium camp and towards a den on the outer side of the cluster. It had been used as a storage den for the most part, but after being thoroughly impressed by the Fenmyrian warrior, he'd had it repurposed for tonight's events.

Leading Cina up to the den entrance, Alastor plopped himself down on his haunches and waved the other male in with a grin, inviting him to take a look. Inside, the den had been cleared out save for a large sprawling bed of furs upon which his servant Irilyth lay in repose, waiting to do her duty as her Master had commanded of her. "From the way you fight, I take you as a brute whose tastes run more... primal than others. Just like me," Alastor said with a low chuckle and knowing look to Cináed. "There's nothing quite like fucking a pretty fae silly after a good, bloody fight, am I right? It's the perfect way to burn off that extra testosterone. So consider her my prize to you for thrashing me, and my pack, so ruthlessly. She's yours for as long as you need."

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

02-02-2022, 03:41 AM

Ciná grinned and nodded in response when Alastor introduced himself in response. He didn't know how often he'd be seeing the other man again after this, but it never hurt to know his name all the same! Alastor went on, saying how he liked his bravado and attitude, making Cináed glance at him with a slightly surprised glance and a smirk. It was the first time he had gotten that kind of compliment, but he appreciated it all the same. If anything his headstrong nature and bold comments got him in trouble more often than not, but he'd take the compliments where he could get them. He didn't quite follow what Alastor was getting at with his comments about prizes better than a well cooked steak, but he just replied, "Yeah... of course," in response as he was lead into the band's camp.

Cináed followed Alastor over to a den on the outskirts of the camp and gave the man a curious glance when Alastor sat himself down outside of it, motioning for him to take a look. With a bit of confusion he peeked inside, seeing a spread of furs laid out and the tawny woman laid out on the bed, her pale coloring easily seen fairly easily despite the shadows of the night and the den she was waiting in. Not really knowing what to make of it and not quite connecting the dots just yet, he glanced up at Alastor as he talked about things like having more primal tastes. He tried not to let his ignorance on the subject show, instead just keeping a smirk on his lips as Alastor went on, describing how there was nothing like fucking a fae after a bloody fight. His ears perked a bit and his brows lifted with surprise when Alastor finally got around to revealing what the 'prize' he had hinted at was—having access to this woman for as long as he desired.

Cináed didn't know how to react at first, his golden gaze blinking with a bit of shock. He hoped it came off as disbelief that he was being offered such a thing from someone he defeated rather than his complete uncertainty at how to approach the situation. His smirk grew into a grin and he chuckled, replying, "That's certainly generous of you, Alastor. Remind me to thrash you in fights more often." The fiery boy glanced back at the den again, sorting through his options. On one hand he didn't have the foggiest idea what to do with a woman and he probably could bow out and head back to Fenmyre, but on the other hand if he did that then he'd probably lose any credibility he had built up with the Elysium man... plus, what other opportunity like this would he ever come across again? "Well, feel free to go back and enjoy the rest of the feast. It seemed like your wife was having a wonderful time and I imagine she'd like to be fucked silly after her fights as well, hm?" he questioned with a toothy grin. "I'll head back when I'm done here then."

Cináed

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

02-02-2022, 03:51 AM

Alastor saw the surprise on the young brute's face, but as Ciná had hoped, he inferred it more as surprise at the offered prize than any sort of uncertainty or nervousness around how to receive it. He smirked and snickered when the red-furred lad made a remark of thrashing him more often in fights, quipping back with a darkly humorous grin. "Careful with your wager, son. When I win, I get to take one of your ladies for me and my wife to enjoy." He winked a single abyssal black eye at Ciná with another chuckle. When the Fenmyre wolf dismissed him to return to the feast and fuck his own wife, Alastor's grin grew into a predatory, lecherous flash of shiny teeth in the pale moonlight, the wolf looking far more monstrous in the dark. "Oh, my boy, you haven't the slightest clue what she'll be in for tonight. Take all the time you like. Stay til morning if it pleases you. Just have fun! Oh, and do feel free to make her scream. I doubt you'll be able to make her louder than I'm going to make my wife tonight."

Laughing again, Alastor bid farewell to Cináed with an almost playful wiggle of his toes before stalking back through the shadows of the night towards Fenmyre, intent on getting drunk with Manea and fucking her brains out all night long too. They might have lost, but he was going to nurse his goddess' wounds in the most pleasurable ways possible.

- exit Alastor -

"Alastor"

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

02-02-2022, 04:18 AM

Ciná didn't know how to tell his new acquaintance that there wouldn't be any ladies for him to take if he won so he just gave a short laugh and a grin in response. Alastor continued on a bit about what he would be doing to his wife with an invitation to make the woman waiting for him scream and to stay until morning if he wished. He gave another soft chuckle and replied, "Perhaps I will," even though he fully did not intend to do that at all. He waited for Alastor to turn and leave, giving a little wave of a paw in return. Once the dark brute was out of sight Ciná sighed in a long exhale of breath and glanced uncertainly toward the den. Now he felt like he had no choice to at least stay here for a while and pretend, but if he didn't actually do anything would Alastor notice? Would he be able to tell that he hadn't fucked the pale woman inside?

Steeling himself a bit he slipped inside, blinking a couple of times to let his golden eyes adjust to the light. He found the tan and white striped woman waiting for him on the large bed of furs and he hesitated for a moment near the door. "Ah... Hello," he said, attempting to play it off casually. "I'm Cináed," he said in greeting as he started to move closer, making himself come to settle down beside her on the bed. It wasn't that she wasn't a beautiful woman because she was, he was simply wholly out of his element and felt like he was trying to play a part now more than anything else. "What's your name?"

Cináed

Irilyth

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

Expert Intellectual (190)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-02-2022, 04:42 AM

Alastor had come to her after the raid had concluded to receive medical attention for the injuries he'd taken in battle, and while she was treating him, he informed her of a task he had for her that evening. She was to be the prize for the wolf that had bested him in combat; a woman to warm the warrior's bed and satisfy his every need. While not her most ideal way of spending an evening, Irilyth could not refuse her Master's command. She would bed the warrior for as long as it took to slake his lusts. After the Elysium band had left for their dinner party with Fenmyre, Irilyth had gone to the storage den Alastor had spent the afternoon clearing out and preparing for them to make sure everything was ready. She took her dose of contraceptives, bathed and groomed to be nice and presentable for the Fenmyrian warrior, then settled in to wait.

At some point, she must have dozed off, because when she came to the sound of voices outside the den, it was dark and silver moonlight was spilling into the den, shining like a spotlight on her lithe, blonde form. She peered up with doe-like raspberry eyes to the young brute that peered in at her with eyes like molten gold. He exchanged banter with Alastor for a minute, and then her Master left and the wolf entered the den. Irilyth played her part. She gave a languid stretch of her slender, curvy form across the bedding, trying to make herself as much of a feast for his eyes as she had no doubt he'd make of her body for his. He greeted her, his voice casual, but with an odd hesitation in it. She didn't pay it any heed however, far too focused on how large he was and mentally trying to prepare for what he might be like in bed.

"Good evening, my handsome lord," she greeted him back with a practiced purr to her voice and a bat of golden-blonde eyelids over pale red irises. The brute introduced himself as Cináed—a pleasant but unexpected touch of chitchat—then came down to lie beside her. Wearing a grin that was entirely for show, Irilyth rolled over onto her back to present her slim belly and fluffy undercoat to Ciná in a show of total submission to him while she pressed her side into his warm, toned frame. "Cináed... Such a regal name. You must be highborn, right?" A petite paw reached up to trace a slow stroke along the edge of his jaw and down the side of his thickly corded neck, teasing him with a feather-light touch and surprised to find how tense he was.

He asked her name then, and Irilyth was taken aback, blinking in earnest surprise. She'd been used by brutes before, never once had any asked her name. Why did it matter to him? She considered lying or giving a pseudonym, but if word got back to Master Alastor, no doubt he would punish her for being sneaky and disobedient. "My name is Irilyth, mighty lord," she replied, still speaking in velvet tones and seductively purred lyrics. All brutes liked when faes spoke like that. "But you may call me whatever your heart desires." Shifting to press her side more snugly into his, she added, "And what does your heart desire tonight, my victorious warrior? Whatever you want, I shall make it so for you." As Alastor had told him and commanded of her, she was entirely his until he was satisfied or spent.

"Irilyth"

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

02-02-2022, 11:20 PM

Something about the way that the dainty woman was talking to him was somehow strange and flattering at the same time. Hearing himself being called handsome, a lord, highborn... They were all terms and words that were obviously meant to flatter and stroke his ego and to a certain extent it did, but as someone who often played a role and put on a show he could see that clear as day in others as well. This very obviously wasn't her first time doing this sort of thing and he was sure that she was doing all of the things that would normally draw in a brute. The seductive purr to her words and the way she pressed herself against him, rolling over to expose anything and everything to him—it was all enticing, but in a formulaic kind of way. He could at least admit that the way her paw traced along his jaw and neck felt nice and sent little sparks of electricity across his skin. He hummed softly at the sensation while he tried to resist the urge to let his golden gaze drift down her body out of sheer curiosity. "Well... you know what happens when you assume things," he muttered in response when she insisted he must be highborn. Maybe at one point he would have considered himself such a thing, but not any more. Now his former surname was nothing to him.

The first genuine reaction he noticed from her was the surprise that crossed her face when he asked for her name. Did the wolves she usually did this for not even ask for her name? Was he not supposed to? He had so many questions about this situation that he had been dropped into though he wasn't sure if he could ask them now without making himself look like an idiot or at the very least a child. The tan, stripped woman recovered quickly though and replied with her name, but quickly spun it back into this seductive act she put on for him. She pressed into him more, everywhere her soft fur mixed with his along his side causing more of those tingles and sparks of electric sensations he couldn't explain, but that he did enjoy. He wished he had a firm answer for her for what he desired from her, but he didn't even know what to ask for. "Well... What would you like, Irilyth? What's your favorite thing to do? I'm sure it'll be even better if we both enjoy it," he finally answered after a moment, pleased with himself over how sure of himself he sounded. He shifted a bit after a moment, gathering up a bit of courage so he could lay a bit more on his side and slip one of his forelegs around her. His paw brushed over the soft, white fluff of her chest, blinking a bit at the feeling of just how soft her fur was under his paw pads.

Cináed

Irilyth

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-03-2022, 02:14 AM

Irilyth couldn't resist the small hum of laughter when Cináed quipped back a cautionary phrase about assuming things. She did enjoy his banter, but it made her wonder why he was dragging this out. All the other brutes she'd bedded had been quick to get in, do the deed, and be on their way. Perhaps he enjoyed the companionship aspect more? Throughout all of her seduction and teasing, Iri noticed how tense and uncomfortable Ciná looked despite the bravado he was trying to put off. He looked like a pup out of place somewhere he didn't belong. No matter what she did, from pressing into him to stroking him to enticing him in, he just looked stiff and unsure. When he asked what she would like—another thing none of her masters had ever done before—and explained he wanted her to enjoy it as well, she finally had her answer. Cináed had no idea what he was doing.

Irilyth blinked wide eyes up at him in astonishment while he rolled to his side and slipped a foreleg awkwardly around her to very gingerly stroke over her soft fluffy chest and belly fur. The sensations felt nice, the gentle touch one she wasn't expecting or used to. "You've... never done this before, have you?" she asked after a moment, though the question came out more like a statement while she remained on her back, letting him touch and look wherever he pleased. Realization dawned on Irilyth. Ciná was a virgin. He'd never laid with a fae before, which was why he was behaving so awkwardly and was so hesitant to do anything with her. Surprisingly, she found it endearing and adorable. Here was this big, tough looking manly brute, overwhelmed at the prospect of mating and his first time. Iri waited for him to confirm or deny her suspicions, but even if he denied, that would be an admission of sorts to her.

"Irilyth"

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

02-03-2022, 02:29 AM

Cináed was a bit mesmerized by the way Irilyth's fur felt under his paw as he lightly traced over her chest and the upper part of her stomach, his gaze pulled away from her face as he glanced down to let his eyes follow the path of his paw, sneaking little, uncertain glances further down her body. It made his face flush suddenly having so much access to a woman like this, seeing more than he had ever seen of a wolf, and it was why he missed the change on her expression when she suddenly realized the game he had been playing. He froze when she called him out, asking him about the fact that he had never done this before in a way that made it more like a statement. His ears flicked back and he hesitated for a moment with his paw lingering on her stomach before he managed to pull his gaze back up to her raspberry eyes.

"I, um... Well, I..." he stumbled for a moment, scrambling to try and think of anything that might explain himself, before he finally just sighed and pulled his paw away from her as he glanced away. "No, I uh... No, I haven't." He shifted uncertainly, wondering if maybe he should get up and move away or stay where he was. He was enjoying the feeling of her and having her against him like this, but he absolutely had no idea what he was doing or even how to proceed. He hadn't exactly had any kind of "talk" about this kind of stuff with his father like some boys might have. "I can just go," he offered, "If you want to just... ya know... tell Alastor we did something later you can." He wasn't going to make her cover for him, but it'd be nice to not have himself made a fool of to the other man.

Cináed

Irilyth

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-03-2022, 02:47 AM

Just as she suspected, Cináed stumbled over his words before admitting that no, he hadn't done anything sexual before in his life. The smile on Irilyth's face grew even wider when she realized just how cute he was and how rare of a find it was for her to be given a virgin brute! He looked so embarrassed and almost ashamed by his lack of experience and knowledge, even offering to just leave so she didn't have to do anything and that he'd cover for her. Were this any other circumstance, Irilyth would have taken the offer in a heartbeat to avoid having to sleep with someone who wasn't her Mistress and Master—but in this case, Ciná had been gentle and sweet with her, and he'd struck a soft spot in her heart. Plus it wasn't every day she got to teach a virgin and show him the wonderful world of mating.

He'd sadly removed his paw from her belly, so Irilyth instead rolled over to press her side back into his, leaning her muzzle up to run through the fur on the side of his neck. "Don't be silly now, you sweet boy," she purred in her velvety lyrics to him, letting gentle fangs nibble gingerly through his fur. "There's only one way you're ever going to learn. What better time than now? You've got a willing teacher and all night to practice." Irilyth rose in a single fluid movement to her paws, brushing her silky tail over Ciná's hip and along his side while she sauntered around to place herself before him, moving with swaying hips in each step. A dainty paw lifted to cup his chin, turning his face so their gazes met. "You were sweet and gentle with me, so I'm going to teach you everything you need to know about sex tonight. All paws on lessons."

With a sultry grin on her face, Irilyth looked over all of the handsome young brute before her. He was still quite youthful, but massive and with a well toned frame from a lifetime of physical activity. He would have no problem securing ladies to warm his bed at night, of that she was certain. He just needed the right knowledge and tools to perform to his peak ability. "Have you ever been kissed before, Cináed?" asked Iri, pausing for just a moment to allow him to answer before she took his cheeks in delicate paws and guided his muzzle to hers. She kissed him slowly at first, just a gentle grazing of her lips against his so he could get used to the sensations. After her third or fourth kiss, Iri pressed her mouth firmly to Ciná's, kissing him deeply and leisurely so he could savor the experience. Pale blonde laps parted smoky crimson with gentle pressure and Irilyth slipped her tongue into Ciná's maw, giving him his first true kiss and letting him taste her as she did him.

"Irilyth"

Cináed

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

02-06-2022, 04:19 AM

Irilyth surprised him when she rolled to press herself into him again, the feeling of her muzzle running up through the fur on his neck making a little, delighted shiver run down his spine. He glanced down at her with curiosity and confusion as she spoke with enticing, purred words once again while he enjoyed the feeling of her nibbling lightly at his skin. Her offer to be his teacher felt too good to be true, but then she topped it off with her tail tracing over his hip and side as she got up to come around and face him, his golden eyes following the sway of her hips as if he was entranced. It took a lot to fully break down the act he tended to play, but she had found a way to catch him so off guard that there was no way for him to put any sort of wall back in place. It seemed like temptation of lust was his kryptonite and his baser desires over rode pretty much anything else.

His gaze was broken away from her hips when a pale paw cupped his chin, turning his eyes up to meet hers. Again he was dumbfounded how what he had done was considered sweet and gentle enough to be noteworthy as she informed him that because he had been so nice she was going to give him a hands on lesson for everything he would ever need to know. If things like asking her name, asking what she liked, and just holding her gently had gotten him all of this then how terribly had she been treated by males before? His face flushed a bit as her magenta gaze trailed down over his form and he wondered to himself how he stacked up to all of the other brutes she had seen before. He had never really had a reason to think about his looks before, but he was suddenly being confronted with a lot of things that he had never had to consider or think about before all at once.

His face flushed even hotter as Irilyth asked him if he had even been kissed. "No, I haven't..." he admitted somewhat reluctantly. He honestly wasn't even sure what age wolves started doing those sorts of things. He hadn't grown up with a mother, his father had never been around, he had mostly raised himself and by the time his father's pack fell and he moved to Auster and landed in Fenmyre he had been over a year old and probably more mature than most. It seemed that Irilyth was going to waste no time at all in getting their lessons started though since no sooner than he had answered her did she hold his head between her delicate paws and guide his muzzle to hers.

He made a soft noise of surprise as she kissed him for the first time, but by the third or fourth gentle kiss he had acclimated to the rush of warmth through his system and that feeling of a spring being wound in his core and was able to return those soft, experimental kisses with some of his own. Those softer kisses quickly escalated as Irilyth pressed a deeper, firmer kiss to his lips, making his eyes drift closed as he sank into that feeling, his heart beating harder in his chest while he followed her lead and allowed his lips to be parted by hers and tasting her tongue against his for the first time. A quiet groan escaped him while his tongue tested the waters a bit and stroked back across hers. Without really thinking about it and following his instincts, Ciná's paw lifted to rest on the back of her head, keeping her from pulling back as he continued to make out with her.

Cináed

Irilyth

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-09-2022, 02:33 AM

It came as no surprise to her when Cináed admitted that he'd never been kissed before either, but it didn't matter to her. She was going to give this sweet brute the education of a lifetime, and by the time they were done and he was fully spent, he'd be leaving this den a man capable of loving any fae he laid his paws on silly. She could feel the warmth pooling under his cheeks beneath her paws on his face and knew he was blushing. Virgins were always so adorable with how flustered they got, and Irilyth was reveling in this rare opportunity. Fortunately Ciná showed no resistance when she guided him into their first kiss, and after the first, she felt the tension begin to slowly melt away from him like a piece of ice out in the summer heat. The soft sound he made when their lips first made contact sent a delightful little shiver racing down her back. By the time she'd slipped her tongue into their kiss, Cináed had fully relaxed and given himself up to the experience.

Through heavy-lidded red eyes, Irilyth watched as Ciná's golden gaze slowly slipped closed while he gave in to the new sensations he was experiencing. The young brute began to kiss her back, experimenting at first by just barely moving his lips against hers, and then Iri tasted Ciná's tongue in her maw, drawing a soft murr from the petite fae. Tiny paws stroked feather-light circles over his cheeks, giving him silent praise and encouragement as he found his rhythm. Then Ciná surprised her as he took the initiative and Iri felt one of his massive black paws grasp her by the back of her head, pulling her deeper into their kiss and preventing her from pulling back prematurely while they made out. Irilyth gave a quiet feminine moan into her temporary lover's mouth, her eyelids fluttering shut while she melted against him. Those sandy paws slid from his cheeks down the side of his neck until they were looped around his neck, holding herself to him while her tongue danced with his between their muzzles.

The fire of desire in her belly surged to life, praising Cináed with her sounds while he explored leading by instinct. He was doing very well and was a quick study! Clearly the poor brute had some pent up desires he'd been needing to release with no outlet to do so. Now that she'd shown him that outlet, Irilyth was getting the brunt of everything the horny adolescent had kept inside him for gods knew how long. The golden blonde fae let Ciná take his time exploring the experience of kissing and making out, her tail whipping about excitedly behind her. They had plenty of time with the night being so young to explore and learn all the things he wanted to know, and by the time they were done, the young Fenmyrian warrior would be well acquainted with the pleasures of their bodies. It was only once her lungs began to ache for air did Irilyth begin to gently tug on Ciná's scruff with her paws and claws, giving muffled sounds to alert him that she needed to breathe.

"Irilyth"