gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Boy did life change and it changed fast. Faster than the grower pup could ever imagine it to. While he believed he could live life happily and content in the confines of the pack lands, he found out happiness was not the way. Mother had chosen someone to marry, his siblings were off doing their own thing, and he had been left in the dust. The feelings of attachment he felt for his family were slowly withering away. As if someone was sawing away at the rope that bonded them together. In that, he had found friendship with his brothers and the slave of the pack. But the pale, speckled boy was still lonely. Did he pine for attention? Was that what he was feeling? Surely, it couldn't be.

Meandering through the nook with a befuddled expression on his face, he rambled quietly under his breath to his caimans. As of late, the albino reptilians had been his closest companions and didn't really argue with what he said. While they tried speaking to him through slurring speech, he would chuckle in response. His body was growing and he started to tower over most and combined with the picture of three sharp-toothed predators at his paws, he wasn't typically approached anymore.

Except for Macabre. Oh, that cow-spotted chaotic bundle of a brother would always be his best friend. Their personalities were polar opposites, but Ghoul supposed that's what drew them together. As the light filtered through the treetops overhead, his ruby gaze spotted said the boy, and a devilish smile was painted across his lips. The last time they had sparred, Mac had ended up getting the best of him, but today that would change. They had started to keep a tally with no defined outcome of what would happen if one got to a certain number. It was all for fun and Ghoul needed a bit of excitement in his life.

"Maaaac!" Ghoul called out in his deepening rumble of a tone as he approached his brother. Leaning down into a play bow with tail wagging behind him, he lifted his lips in a playful snarl. "You ready?" He asked with his muscles coiling in anticipation. Whether his brother was busy or not, he wasn't going to escape.

G H O U L

Macabre

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-13-2022, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2022, 09:14 AM by Macabre. Edited 2 times in total.)
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre was changing as well, even if it wasn’t nearly as apparent as his larger siblings. While they all had their own massive growth spurts, the speckled child was growing at his own pace. What he lacked in height he made up for in power. He wasn’t bone-thin, or stringy. His form instead packed a punch, muscle brimming beneath the chaotic cow-pelted fur that hung nicely over his flesh. Luminescent silver eyes scanned the area as the day gave way to dusk, signalling the nocturnal rise of the boys’ mother and their family. He didn’t get much sleep, nor did he feel the need to. He was up during the day and during the night, with scattered naps in between. Yet he functioned better than ever. The news of Recluse marrying the guy he sparred, Eraithus, didn’t really shake him like it did Ghoul. He knew his sullen, rose-pelted brother was attached to their mother quite a bit, and the news of her loving someone else and seemingly leaving the siblings to go off on their own didn’t sit well with him. He supposed a ‘good’ sibling would support him by talking it out or whatever, but he barely had any notion of emotions, or any empathy for that matter. So the only thing he thought of to help his brother was to spar him! Keeping a tally was something they did but all in good fun.

As the familiar yet deeper voice rang out to him, the speckled boy turned to see Ghoul sauntering over. Unlike his sibling’s pack of white caimans, Mac had a pair of dark-pelted creatures, a Tasmanian Devil and antlered silver fox - both of which stared with soulless bright eyes. "Hey Ghoul!" He rumbled, his own voice beginning to obtain an eerie gravelly undertone. Lips spreading to his signature wide grin, the manaiacal boy’s tail wagged as his pink brother crouched down and playfully snarled, inviting Mac to a tousle. If that’s what he wanted, then he’d gladly indulge him. "I’m readier than ever, you’ll see!" He called out, a bright chuckle floating off his lips as he said so.

Without skipping a beat, the smaller boy whipped his body forward, legs churning to swiftly pivot him to his right side and grab hold of his brother’s left front leg, yanking it firmly but not painfullly. If successful, his smaller size yet decent heft would force Ghoul to waver on his feet.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
02-14-2022, 08:54 AM
Glad that his smaller brother had accepted his challenge, Ghoul's butt wiggled a little harder as he waited. Those first few tense seconds between Mac's words dying on the air to the obsidian ivory paws churning in the dirt, Ghoul's whole demeanor shifted. Lips still curled up to show his teeth, tail quickly tucking between his hind legs as his ears flattened against his skull, Ghoul was prepared. Ready to get into a heart tussle with his favorite brother.

Ruby eyes watched as Mac leaped forward, darting to the side and reaching out to grab his leg. Holding firm in his play bow, Ghoul let Mac grab ahold of his leg. The firm grip of his brother's mouth tugged on his thick foreleg as he chuckled. Leaning into the gravity of Mac's strength, his body began to tilt toward Mac. Gritting his own teeth to hold off the searing pain growing under his skin, he let himself fall to his side. Hoping Mac had let go by now, Ghoul rolled over toward Mac and twisted his body until his hind legs were facing more toward his brother.

Dirt lifted up into a cloud around them. Coiling his hind legs up into his belly, Ghoul kicked out toward Mac's shoulder. If it connected, he hoped Mac would also falter and maybe fall down. Or it would leave a decent bruise. Either way, he was having fun.

G H O U L

Ghoul vs Macabre forSpar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Albino dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Expert Fighter

Macabre

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-14-2022, 03:25 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
As Mac bit Ghoul’s foreleg, the larger boy held steadfast and soon began to lean into him. As expected, he let go, rolling a stride to narrowly avoid the swoop of his brother’s hind paws nearly thumping into him. A kick of those legs could send the speckled boy flying if he so wished, and he leaped to his feet, quick and spry as he could. Taking advantage of the fact that Ghoul was on his side, the child grinned, his lumineecent eyes flashing mischeviously as he aimed to hop onto his rose-pelted brother’s side, using some of his smaller, yet sturdy body weight to keep the larger boy from effectively trying to get onto his feet. If successfuly, he’d chuckle as he then would try and rapidly bat his forepaws at Ghoul’s own forepaws, ensuring he wouldn’t be able to get up so easily. Not with a little black and white tick of a brother, anyways.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Fox with Antlers, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

02-24-2022, 08:22 AM
Being larger really did have its downfalls sometimes. Even as Mac let go and skidded away, Ghoul wasn't left without enough time to get up from his position on the ground. Stuck on his side, his ruby eyes watched as his smaller brother spryly leaped onto his side. A loud thud of paws against the ribcage sent a rush of air out from his lips. Folding his ears firmer against his skull, he felt Mac begin to swat at his forelegs. Growling loudly in the thick of his throat, Ghoul curled his face with snapping jaws to try and bite at Mac's persistent attack. Wiggling his body in the meantime, he tried shifting his weight against the dirt to try and steeple Mac's balance and hoped to land a good hold on his brother's leg.

G H O U L

Ghoul vs Macabre forSpar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Albino dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Albino dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Expert Fighter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-05-2022, 01:03 PM

And the winner is...

Ghoul

Macabre must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre:
Attack Roll: 15
Defense Roll: 93
Agility Roll: 43
Perception Roll: 62
Total: 213
Attack[15] + 40% Bonus[6.00]: 21.00
Defense[93] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 93.00
Agility[43] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 43.00
Perception[62] + 10% Bonus[6.20]: 68.20
Total[225.20] + 5% Bonus[11.26]: 236.46