size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
02-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Rhian breathed in the crisp scent of early evening. She was as bored as she had ever been before in her life. Nobody seemed to be around, and no one would probably talk to her even if they saw her. She'd long since accepted as a fact of life that she was the type of person to approach others, and so she would just have to deal with their acceptance or rejection. It was good though. It meant that she was braver than most other wolves. If no one talked to anyone, nothing would ever get done. Like right now.

There weren't even any good games she wanted to play. She liked to play with other wolves. Fighting or hunting (which she hadn't actually done yet, but wanted to try) wouldn't be any fun if she was just on her own. She was a very extroverted girl. If it wasn't loud, chaotic, rough, and with at least one or two playmates, it wasn't the kind of game she liked.

She was near the border: close enough to see the other side, but not close enough that anybody would get mad at her. They could, if they wanted. She didn't mind. It would be fun.
Rhian has a lisp due to her elongated fangs, which I may or may not actually remember / care enough to write out!

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
02-10-2022, 09:36 AM
He wasn't lost. Nope, not at all. How could he be? He knew the area like the back of his paw. Okay, so maybe, he knew Habari pack lands like the back of his paw. He'd even made it to the battlefield and back without much issue. Save for the time he got stuck nearby. The sun was out today instead of a torrent of rain and the pup had felt like going on a little adventure. Just through the pack lands to survey the boundaries, make sure there was no one about, and that was it. Mom was back sleeping in the den and Ghoul thought he would take the time to explore a bit. What he hadn't expected was wandering too far and now he was here.

A different pack scent made his nose wrinkle and his steps come to a stop. Looking around with those ruby eyes of his, he wondered where exactly he'd gotten off to. Furrowing his brow, he was about to turn back when the sight of another pup caught his attention. Surely, she would know where he is. "Hey, you!" Ghoul called out in his deepening voice as he approached. Large paws carried him in long strides quickly over to her. "Do you live here?" He asked as his eyes took her in. Maybe she'd be up for a spar before turning him back in the right direction. Pausing a few feet away from her, his head tilts as his shortened tail wags lightly behind him.

G H O U L

Rhian

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
02-21-2022, 08:52 PM
While Rhian was still mulling over her own self-pity and boredom, she didn't notice the pup arriving until he called out to her. "Hey," she replied, and then answered his question with a "Yeah! Where do you live?" She was excited about the newcomer. And he was about her age too, which was even better. "And what are you doing here?" She was full of questions, but decided to stop there. Maybe he'd stay a while, maybe he wouldn't. It didn't really matter to her. It was the first meeting that was the most fun, in her mind. After that, it became a lot more like work trying to keep up with a relationship. That stuff was hard. Why couldn't she just have a rolling track of people to play with and then never have to talk to them ever again? That would be as good as heaven to her.
Rhian has a lisp due to her elongated fangs, which I may or may not actually remember / care enough to write out!

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
02-24-2022, 08:27 AM
The girl didn't seem concerned with his presence which seemed a bit odd to him. Back home, anyone who didn't belong to Habari was treated with suspicion, but she didn't seem to care. His head tilted back to the other side as she asked where he resided. "Habari, uh not sure which way," he responded, his voice a throaty growl as he stopped a few feet away from her. Letting his shortened tail wag gently behind him, he smirked at her next question. "Oh, just looking for an adventure," his tone was slightly mischievous as he looked at her with a curious ruby stare. "What are you doing out here by yourself? Ghoul asked now as he took a few steps closer.

G H O U L

Rhian

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
03-26-2022, 04:28 AM
Rhian barely even knew what Habari was. Maybe someone had told her, but she had a habit of not paying attention to anything she hadn't already decided to care about. She knew it was a pack at least. Really, nobody should have expected more than that from her. "Cool," she responded, already bored. She thought strangers were supposed to be exciting! This boy hadn't done anything all that strange yet. He was apparently looking for an adventure, though, and that raised his status a few points in Rhian's mind. Not many points. But enough for her to not just run off and hang out with someone better.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" Rhian took a step forward as well, not wanting this kid to think he could just waltz right into her personal space and push her back. "I live here, buddy. I practically own this place." That was a bit of an overstatement. She instantly felt bad for saying that she was something that she wasn't. She had just wanted to seem tough. She was a brash kid who said stupid things sometimes, was that so bad?

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

04-11-2022, 07:04 AM

Ghoul looked the girl once over, trying to determine if what she said was true. He could believe that she lived here, sure, but owned the place? That was a stretch. So much of a stretch that his lips curled up more as he leaned down into a play bow. With his tail wagging over his haunches, he tilted his head to the side and stared at her with his ruby eyes. "If you're so confident you own the place, fight me," the pale boy taunts as he reaches a paw to smack the dirt in front of him. A plume of dust rises between them as he wiggles his butt in preparation. He was larger and burlier than the girl, an easy challenge in his mind. "If I beat you, then I'll own the place," his raspy and ever-deepening voice says as he awaits her answer.

G H O U L