ardent

Creedance Voltaire

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 10:25 AM

For the sake of simplicity, Creedance is getting his own plot thread. I'll take this moment to make a disclaimer. If you haven't caught up, Cree lost the last two years of his memory in the earthquake. So if he's met your wolf before, he doesn't remember them. This is particularly annoying if he sired your children. However, this set him back to his true chaotic evil state. He's ruthless and primal. Prone to random acts of aggression, and he's a man-whore and entirely way to sexual. That being said, he brings out a dark and twisty side, and can get entirely gruesome and too vulgar. If this will bother you, please do not thread with him. I will not tone down my character for your sensitivity. That being said, if this doesn't bother you. I would love to thread with you! :)

What Cree really needs right now is victims, so if you have an annoying old wolf laying around that you want something traumatic to happen too- whatever that maybe, Cree's a good guy for it. For those of you that remember, he killed both Asheni, a healer of Glaciem under Gargoyle's rule and Secret a previous Tortugan wolf. (Way before the current alpha's) He's got experience in killing, and he's needing to rack up some more horrors before he dies. Also if you want your wolf corrupted and to follow him about, go for it. He plans on starting a whole lot of havoc soon :O So post below for Cree plots <3

Sonrisa

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 10:30 AM
BAM!

How about Sonrisa? She is equally vulgar and disgusting, and in all honesty I am lenient with my plans for her so if you feel like more violence, raping, murder, etc... She is your girl.

Let's plot it up! What do you think?

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Oooh Ahh Sonrisa. If she can make an impression on him.. whether that's as a fellow um... deranged killer a sex toy, or just a hell of a woman, Cree will be amused by her... at least for a little while. :O We should let them meet and see what happens. :O

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2014, 10:22 AM
Him and Cat should totally be friends!

Roman

gems
size
build
player