size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
02-07-2022, 09:06 PM

Taking part in the games had been a delightful break from the mental strain of being surrounded by so many strangers, but once the godling had managed to get ahold of some of the snacks that were being offered by the carnies he was quick to vanish from the throngs. The odds of any kind of fruit being available had been slim, but luck was on their side today. The young wolf would have his meat, while the parrot and tamarin that were chittering quietly to one another on his back would be able to enjoy some fruits. Pollux was in charge of keeping track of the fruit while the delicate wraith wandered further from the crowds in search of a nice place to rest for a little while. The slopes at the ends of the gulley offered an excellent view of the festivities below, and so off he went. A slow climb up the gentle curve of the edges of the gulley, peace of mind replacing the anxiety that came with the press of so many bodies in close quarters.

With a small huff, the godling reclined on his belly and crossed his forepaws neatly at the wrist. He splayed his hind legs out to his right, stretching the dainty toes of his hind paws and letting out a quiet sigh of contentment. The tiger mask hung from its straps around his neck, dangling loosely against the thick fur of his chest. He hadn't expected such a fun prize for playing the game, but the young male was glad he had taken part. "I haven't seen my sisters yet," he murmured to Hallux with a soft frown toying at his features.

"I'm sure one of them is around, I will take a look for you after I eat." the obsidian bird croaked in reply, already busying herself with digging into the succulent meat of the apricot trapped in one talon. Pollux reached out a tiny hand and gently smoothed over the fur between his friend's ears before he tucked into his own apricot. Rather than continue to dwell on the absence of his sisters since the sun had returned, the yearling quietly settled himself into enjoying the fried venison that he'd gotten ahold of at one of the stalls.

"Pontifex" || "Hallux" || "Pollux"

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.

Emile

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (60)

Advanced Healer (60)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - PansexualPride - Demisexual
03-26-2022, 05:08 PM

Emile honestly really should have probably slipped away back home hours ago, he was a total wreck but he'd managed to get himself turned around, and as his anxiety just continued to mount and mount the boy was more and more lost, his mind unable to calm down enough to get his bearings. He needed to get away he needed to find someplace he could be alone so he could breathe and get himself back under control. Forest greens spotted a secluded spot near the end of the gulley, raised and away from the crowds. Emile was a single-track mind, a survival instinct kicking in to force him forward, keeping him going as he pushed through crowds, his breathing high and near hyperventilation.

He pushed his way through the crowds, head down, only one thing on his mind. Finally, he broke free from the throngs but even here stragglers meandered around. Emile needed to get further away. He climbed the slope, gaze down as he did everything he could to keep himself from having a total breakdown until he could get away. Finally, as the last few wolves seemed to slip by him he was able to get himself under control, he took one deep breath, then another and lifted his head to see... Another wolf. While this other young man was vaguely familiar he wasn't really in a great mind space to really process that. I'mmmmmm s-s-s-sorry!" He managed to get out, tail tucking as he began to start backing back down the slope.

Speech

Art by ChatonMignon31
[Image: 6UZMUzp.png]

Art by Sigath

Warning: Emile's threads may be potentially triggering as he is suffering from extreme mental duress, his threads may include themes of suicidal ideation and physical and emotional self harm. Please take care of yourself and thread at your own discretion.
Emile has a ring of jagged scars around his right eye from the events of the ooze, most of his art do not show this. His profile has been updated to reflect this.

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.