size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-11-2022, 01:14 AM

The surprise birthday party for the reigning Fatalis' youngest litter was a tremendous success! Everyone was having a grand time, Artorias had managed to catch Briar completely off guard with his presence, and for the first time in a long while, there was nothing but love and joy in the world. After the horrors they'd all endured the seasons prior, it was a welcome breath of fresh air. And while there was much celebrating and rejoicing to be had, Artorias knew there was a little bit of bittersweet melancholy surrounding Briar. It was no secret that the Fatalis lady would be moving to join him in the Hallows in the next couple of weeks, and he knew that couldn't have been easy for her parents. Sirius and Zee were doting and protective parents, and he knew this wasn't an easy thing for them to do. He wanted them to know how much he appreciated their love and support of Briar, and to give them faith in him that he would care for their daughter to the best of his abilities.

Sometime amidst the party as the night drew on, Artorias excused himself from Briar's side covertly and snuck his way over to the Warlord and Queen. "Warlord Sirius, Queen Zee," he greeted both of them with a respectful dip of his head and a bright smile. "Thank you both again for inviting me. The party's fantastic, and I know this means a lot to Briar." He paused for a moment to glance back at his girlfriend in question, making sure she was still preoccupied with another conversation to come looking for him. Then he turned back to the alpha couple and asked in a hushed tone, "Actually, do you mind if I speak to you both in private for a moment about Briar?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-14-2022, 12:06 AM
The Warlord was enjoying the laughter and and general bubble of movement from the Armada wolves as they celebrated the adulthood of his youngest litter. The Warlord sipped from his alcoholic beverage, and leaned lightly against his lady as the rest of the pack mingled.

He noticed the blue form of Art making his way towards him, and raised his glass to Art. “Godson!” he said warmly in greeting. “I’m glad you're enjoying yourself, and of course you can. What's up, Artorias?” he asked, glancing about themselves to ensure there was no one else in airshot. Just to ensure the ‘private’ that Artorias requested. He singled to his bear, who settled into place before them, who would happily and cheerfully distract anyone who sought them out.

"Sirius"

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-17-2022, 03:28 PM

Sirius regarded Artorias in his usual bombastic way that he got whenever alcohol was involved. It reminded the young alpha of the fun times they’d had sharing the bottle of wine when he’d spent a season studying under the Warlord. Sirius granted him his private audience, and once Seer’s companions had moved to form a wall around them and block them from prying ears, Artorias drew in a deep breath to steel his nerves for what he wanted to ask. He had never been afraid of the Warlord, but this time, he felt an anxiousness facing his girlfriend's parents for what he wanted to ask them. Not because he wasn't sure of what he wanted to ask, or because he thought they might say no to his request, but because there was always that sliver of a possibility.

"Thank you," he started, grateful for the opportunity to as he took one more glance around to make sure Briar wasn't trying to creep up on them from anywhere. If she noticed he wasn't at her side anymore, it was likely the Fatalis princess would start searching for him. He had to be quick about this. "So, Briar and I have been dating for some time now. I want you both to know how much she means to me, how much I love her and respect her. She's an amazing wolf, and I know it's not easy for you to let her go to come live in the Hallows. I want you to know that I vow to always take care of her. She'll want for nothing that I can provide." Okay, Artorias, the time is now... He took another deep breath and continued, "And so... because of that, I'd like to ask your blessing to ask Briar to be my mate."

There, he had said it. Artorias looked between the two leaders of the Fatalis family, practically holding his breath while he waited for the other paw to drop and get their reaction. In reality, Artorias knew he hadn't needed to ask their blessing to pose the question to Briar, but it felt more respectful to the young alpha do to so. Would they permit him to propose and take their daughter as his wife, making her the Queen of the Hallows and taking him as a son-in-law? Or would they hold their reservations about the two young wolves and deny them?

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.