Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-20-2022, 06:22 PM

The pale woman was out on another stroll, armed to the teeth and accompanied by her companions as per usual though, in all honesty, she did not expect to find many wolves out here... or rather down here, as she was very much not outdoors. Recluse had been feeling a little daring perhaps when she had decided she wished to explore the crypt, there was more than enough word of the dangers present in the underground world but some part of her was thrilled by the danger of it all. Plus frankly, with both Lilith and Galho at her side she had little reason to assume she was likely to actually get lost in the labyrinthine underground. Worst case the potoo would likely be able to return to Habari and get a search party mounted for her.

So no she wasn't really all that worried, instead, the woman was curiously observing one of the columns holding the roof aloft. What had happened to give the stone its distinctive shape? It almost looked intentional rather than natural but what could have possibly taken such massive and yet delicate and precise chunks out of rock like that? Her mind was awhirl with the possibilities.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Somnium

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
02-21-2022, 06:40 PM
Noir did his best to get away from Abaven, recent events didn’t make him feel any better about being in the near vicinity of his birth pack. The wolves he had once called family were far too frequently on his mind. There was a lot better activities and wolves that he could focus his mental energies on. For now though, she was alone in the cavern and with his mind. Massive blue marked paws carried him into the great hall. It reminded him of the Hallows castle. A place he had only seen from a distance, but this was like the inverse of those massive walls.

Every inch of it seemed different from any natural cave he had ever been in. Intricate carvings and impossibly straight edges were everywhere. Blue and lavender eyes were captured by the odd surroundings and he was naive to the familiar scent that he was following into the crypt. When he finally realized who it was he stopped. Too much time had past since the last time he saw Recluse, it was always a pleasant surprise running into the Klein Queen.

”What a coincidence,” Noir called out softly when he finally caught up with her. It was dark all around them but he didn’t expect that to hide the way his gaze savored her svelte form. ”I was just thinking about you,” he hadn’t been but it didn’t matter. If it were Recluse or some other girl, his appreciation was obvious now.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-07-2022, 07:28 PM

The sound of claws on stone reached Recluse and for a while, she was aware she wasn't alone but they seemed distant for a while though she kept herself alert, no doubt this other wolf was aware of her as well or soon would be. Recluse had no inclination to seek them out, instead, she was curious to see if they would make that choice themselves. She heard him before she scented him, her ears perking as his words reached her, a voice that held a tinge of familiarity but it was deeper than she'd heard it, tinged with age while his voice in her memory was high with youth, but then she'd also been a younger wolf when they'd last met. Recluse turned slowly, Lillith lifted her head to scent the air and she heard Galho land on one of the nearby stone arches, she was very clearly well-armed, if things went the way of their last meeting she was more than prepared this time.

"That memorable huh?" She openly ran her gaze over the blue male. "Good to know I still have it then."

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Somnium

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

03-09-2022, 02:26 PM
Hemanged to gain her attention with a little more than a word as her pale ears swiveled towards him. Leading her blush colored gaze his way as they did so. She was much different from the first time they met, the young girl was replaced with a woman. Her curves were even more lovely now, and he could see a honed sharpness in her gaze as her eyes roved his form. He didn’t remember her name, not that he was even sure he’d heard it before. Not that it mattered all too much.

Noir had gained the upper hand last time, but he wondered if she would provide a much sweeter welcome than the last time. ”I’m sure you’re just as delicious.” He wouldn’t ever forget the blood she had drawn from him, just like she would always be a consistent memory in his mind. Name known or not.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
03-21-2022, 07:48 PM

Recluse wasn't exactly a stranger to forgetting the name of the men she'd had run-ins with. It was only her husband that she cared enough to really remember, if she tried she could summon Beat's name but she hadn't even gotten the names of the father of her youngest litter but it didn't really matter, in terms of the blue man she wasn't sure she'd ever even gotten it, so they were in the same boat when it came to names.

He had won last time but she'd been but a child then, and now the woman was a real warrior. "I'd like to see you try and find out." She grinned at him, quirking a brow and giving him a teasing look. She dropped herself into something of a defensive stance, it was a dare, would he try her again?

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Noir

Somnium

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

04-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Noir would have remembered her name if he had ever gotten it, as she was very much unforgettable. There was a powerful spirit behind her pastel pink gaze, and a feminity he craved, that hadn’t been there before. He would have remembered it. He had her full attention, that was the most important in their encounter, but even more than that she owned his focus. The defiant glint in her eyes captivated him and he honed in on her like nothing else in the world mattered. He smirked lightly and felt his core tighten as she shifted, remembering who had come out on top in their first meeting.

The blue striped brute managed to con a smile out of her as she teased him, taunting and tempting him to try again. Smirk transformed to a proper smile as his brows lowered in concentration as he curbed his enthusiasm. ”Then you will,” He replied without hesitation as he threw his massive frame towards her. He had no real desire to overpower her, Noir would have been just as satisfied with her on top of him as the opposite.