size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
02-28-2022, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2022, 11:54 PM by Artorias. Edited 2 times in total.)

The turnout for the bonfire festival had been better than Artorias had expected, though he wasn't really all that surprised upon some reflection. The Hallows was a tight knit family through and through, and no matter what difficulties they faced within or from beyond their borders, they would rise stronger than ever from each challenge. The young alpha had spent most of the evening mingling with his wolves, spending time with his family to celebrate their birthdays and Briar's as well. He'd lit a candle in Resin's memory and generally enjoyed the evening surrounded by wolves he loved more than life itself. As the night stretched on and more and more wolves retired to bed or separated into their own groups, Artorias approached Briar and gave her a nudge with his head, then wordlessly motioned back towards the castle. He had something special for her.

Leading his Queen across the plains and up the many stairs of their home, Artorias took Briar up to her most favorite place in the Hallows. When they both arrived at the top of the tower, the bonfire burning in the distance could still be seen blazing in all its glory. But more than that, tipping his head skyward, Artorias gazed at the vast sea of stars and nebulas twirling about in the nighttime heavens, a couple of shooting stars even making an appearance while they streaked white and blue across the sky. It was a gorgeous display put on by nature, not a cloud in the sky, and a perfect backdrop to what he wanted to do tonight. He closed the hatch behind them and slid the latch into place to lock it, guaranteeing them their privacy. Artorias turned back to gaze at Briar with a mixture of love, affection, and a bit of nervousness while he closed the distance between them to place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"As nice as the bonfire is, I thought you'd like to see it from up here, maybe watch the stars while the weather was nice too." It was no secret that Briar loved the views she got from the tower—her tower, as far as he was concerned. Making his way over to the parapets, Artorias sat down and draped his forelegs over the cool stone, gazing down at the raging bonfire down below, throwing bright orange light across the plains for miles. A content smile touched his lips, and he turned his head some toward Briar. "How does it feel to be Queen of the Hallows? Much different from being an Armadan Princess?" he asked with teasing grin.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
03-08-2022, 10:20 PM

The bonfire that Artorias had put together had been lovely and she enjoyed getting to spend some more time around the wolves of The Hallows and getting to know her new pack mates and his family a little better. With how busy everyone was keeping things around here running smoothly it was difficult to carve out the time to just mingle with them so this was a good excuse for it. She still stuck close to Artorias' side for a good majority of the evening, but she found herself venturing off a bit to have her own conversations from time to time as well, slowly getting more comfortable around these new wolves. Eventually though as the bonfire began to wind down, some of the attendees disbursing and heading back in for the night, and Artorias came to find her with a nudge of his head. She gave him a little grin and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she turned to follow him back into the castle, always more than willing to follow him for whatever he had planned.

They took the familiar path up through the castle to the tower that they had visited time and time again, but no matter how many times she was up here she never really got over the view across so much of Auster and the amazing vastness of the sky overhead. She stepped up through the door onto the tower's platform and looked up at the night sky, grinning at the shooting stars that made streaks of light cut across the darkness. She looked back to Artorias when she heard the latch of the trap door close behind them, giving him an equally loving smile while he came over to join her with a kiss. "You know you won't have any complaints from me," she replied with a chuckle when he explained his thought process behind bringing her up here. Spending time in her favorite spot in the castle with him was always one of her favorite things.

He came over to the edge and draped his forelegs over the stone so she did the same, leaning her shoulder into his while they gazed out over the plains where the fire was still burning strong. She glanced toward him with a smirk when he questioned her about how it felt to be a Queen rather than a Princess and she gave his shoulder a little nudge at his teasing. "Well, it's certainly a lot more work and responsibility being the only queen compared to being one of several Princesses, but very much worth every single second." Her paw reached over to curl around his, her topaz bangle shifting around her foreleg as her paw pads brushed his. "Mostly I just love being here with you and getting to help you with all of this... This is everything I've ever wanted." She looked at him happily, her tail swaying gently behind her. She had the man she loved, a beautiful home, all of her needs and desires met, and a position she was proud to be in. She had a hard time thinking of how this could be any better.

"Briar Fatalis"

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
03-10-2022, 01:12 AM

Artorias always felt at his most comfortable when he was with Briar. Ever since he was a pup, he'd found peace and solace in the Fatalis princess' presence. Whether it was through his mother's passing or just an ordinary night, Briar had been his stability, his foundation, the raft he clung to when the seas around him grew choppy and unpredictable. Even now, with his heart hammering in his chest from anxiousness of what he planned to do, he found it easy to simply be with her, existing in this moment as if nothing could ever touch them. They sat together with Briar leaning into his side, the warmth and weight of her body against his pulling an easy smile across the young brute's lips. He leaned back into her, snickering when she nudged his shoulder as he teased her about being a queen over a princess.

Briar explained her feelings about her transition to him. It was more work than she'd had in the Armada, but she found value and delight in it. Artorias easily offered her his paw when she reached for it, turning his wrist so she could grasp his paw pads, still mostly soft with traces of rougher calloused parts from his lifetime of training and fighting. Briar finished by saying she was just happy to be with him, how this was everything she ever wanted. The smile on Artorias' face grew, a hint of pearly teeth showing from behind obsidian lips. "It's everything I've ever wanted too," he replied, then paused as if a thought had just crossed his mind proving himself wrong. "Well... almost everything."

Artorias had planned this moment out meticulously. He'd run through it over and over and over again in his imagination, placing everything from where they'd be sitting to where he needed to stash his surprise. Without separating himself from Briar, Art surreptitiously reached around one of the raised parapets and snagged the dark oak box he'd hidden on the tower balustrade, bringing it around to stow it away beneath him so Briar couldn't see it immediately. "I know we already had your birthday party a few months back at the beginning of summer, but I didn't actually give you anything then, and now that it's your actual birthday time, I've been racking my brain, trying to figure out what I could possibly do or give you to show you just how much you mean to me and how much I love you." Artorias gave Briar a bashful smile, face warming while his ears folded to his head. "...I had a really hard time thinking of what I could do to top last year. You love this bangle so much, I couldn't think of anything!"

As he spoke, Artorias slowly slid the box out and into view, passing it over to Briar. He set it on the parapet they were leaning over and lifted the lid to show the fine red velvet interior and the jewelry contained within, revealing a flawless white gold bangle studded across its entire surface with pristinely cut diamonds. "I hope it's not too much. I knew you liked your bangles though, so I thought this one would be befitting of a queen..." He paused for long enough to take Briar's other paw in his, now holding both of her front paws with his own as he gazed so deep into her eyes he felt he might drown in her. "Now I just need to make you my queen for real."

This was it. The biggest moment of his life. Drawing in a deep breath, Artorias steeled his nerves and spoke from his heart. "Briar, for all my life, you've been there for me. You've shown me friendship and compassion, love and admiration, respect and devotion. Your love saw me overcome challenges and struggles. You've seen me at my best, my worst, seen all my faults and flaws, and you still choose me every time. I love you with all my heart and soul, more than I could ever say. You deserve nothing but the best in life, and I want to be the one to provide that for you for the rest of my days." Artorias swallowed hard, forcing back the knot of emotion growing in his throat while he looked into Briar's eyes, trying to read her expressions while he asked the life-altering question. "Briar Fatalis, will you make me the happiest and luckiest wolf alive and marry me? Will you be my mate and my wife?"

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
03-12-2022, 01:42 AM

Briar gave Artorias a curious glance as he followed up his agreement that this was everything he had ever wanted as well with an almost, wondering to herself what else he had on his mind. Before she could ask, he brought up the birthday party that her parents had thrown for her and her siblings and how he hadn't given her a gift back back then. She lifted a brow curiously at him, but still gave him a smile all the same. She was about to tell him that she didn't expect him to give her a gift and that she did in fact adore the bracelet that he had given her last year and how that was plenty, that she didn't need any physical gift as proof of his love for her. She didn't get the chance to say any of these things though since he surprised her by pulling a wooden box seemingly out of nowhere. She blinked with surprise, eyeing the box where it sat on the parapet in front of them. "Artorias, you didn't have to-" she began to say despite the grin that pulled at her lips, but as soon as he opened the lid and revealed the stunning bangle inside she stopped with a soft gasp while she looked at it with awe and surprise. "It's beautiful," she assured him as he mentioned how he hoped it wasn't too much, her tail brushing back and forth excitedly against the stone underneath her. It was like the bangle he had given her this time a year ago, but perfected and upgraded in every way.

He pulled her attention away from the gift as he took her other paw in his, bringing her turquoise gaze to his amber eyes as he spoke of truly making her his queen. At first she didn't realize what he meant. She had the title and was doing the duties she thought a queen should do so what else was there? But once he began to speak, telling her about his love for her, the things she had done to prove her own love for him over the years, how he wanted to provide for her for the rest of his days, she began to realize and she looked back at him with happiness, disbelief, and so much joy. She felt like it was a given that she would only ever want to be at his side for the rest of her days and that she wanted nothing more than to be his mate, but somehow when he asked it still made her heart feel like it might fly out of her chest. She had known for over half of her life at this point that Artorias was the only wolf she would ever really feel this deeply for and now here he was, giving her the one thing she could have possibly asked for to make her life that much more perfect.

After she finally overcame her stunned silence, the biggest, most overjoyed grin crossed her face while tears gathered in her turquoise eyes and for a second all she could do was nod yes to answer him. Giddy laughter erupted from her as she pulled her paws from his so that she could throw her forelegs around his neck and hug him tight, her tail sweeping against the stones in a blur. "Yes! Yes, of course I will!" she managed after a moment between her giggles and laughter, squeezing him tightly. She pulled back just enough for her muzzle to find his, kissing him deeply and lovingly, celebrating this overwhelming and amazing love in the only way she knew how. Tears of happiness rolled from her eyes as they slid closed while she kissed him passionately, still hugging tight to him while she reeled from the fact that she could forever and always call him hers.

"Briar Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

03-13-2022, 05:49 PM

The look of shock on Briar's face when he revealed the diamond bracelet to her would have been reward enough in of itself, but the expression of stupefied joy and emotion that formed on his beloved's face when he began his proposal and she began to gather what was going on was the real goal he had been aiming for. As he spoke, he saw the tears beginning to well up in Briar's eyes, misting over those beautiful turquoise pools with physical bliss. Artorias knew that Briar would likely have accepted any sort of proposal he made to her, no matter how simple, but he wanted to make this special for her. He wanted to do this right and make this a memory they cherished for the rest of their lives. Even if he knew Briar would have said yes, he put his all into it, speaking from the depths of his heart and love for the young woman. She was everything to him, everything wanted and needed, and she deserved every ounce of effort.

When he finally asked the life changing question, Briar could only nod enthusiastically while a giant grin spread across her lips. Instantly, Artorias' nervousness melted away into ecstatic joy. He smiled back at her when she finally said yes, then happily received her pouncing hug with a giddy laugh, his strong forelegs lifting to wrap around her side and hold her close and tight. His own bushy black and blue tail swished over the stone floor as well, a rapid metronome betraying just how over the moon he was. She pulled back and kissed him, and Artorias returned her passion, kissing her with such a deep love, one paw moving up to gently caress the back of her head while they shared their profound love for one another. This was it! All the time, all the love they'd poured forth, it all culminated into this moment. Artorias' eyes drifted closed while he kissed Briar deeply and passionately beneath the stars and moon, savoring every part of this moment so he may remember it as vividly for all time.

Artorias only broke their kiss once his lungs ached for breath, leaving him gasping softly for air while he gazed into Briar's eyes with loving half-lidded embers, beaming wider than he ever had in his life to her. He didn't pull away as one paw moved to take hers in his and lift her foreleg, then picked up the engagement bracelet and slit it over her paw to rest safely around her wrist. A physical embodiment of their love and union. He held her paw with his, gazing down at the glistening bangle around her wrist for a few moments before looking back up to Briar again. There were so many things he wanted to say to her in this moment. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, how much she meant to him. He wanted to thank her for bringing so much love and joy to his life. He wanted to tell her how excited he was for their future together, ready to spend every single day as hers and with her as his. Instead, Artorias spoke through his actions, lifting his paw from hers to capture her chin and guide her mouth back to his, kissing her with an intensely deep passion once more. Kissing his fiancée with all the burning love he held for her in his heart and soul.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

03-23-2022, 03:39 PM

Briar gasped softly as Artorias pulled away, the wide, joyful grin returning to her lips as her eyes blinked open and she panted lightly to catch her breath after the long, passionate kiss they shared. When she felt his paw hold hers, her gaze shifted down to watch as he picked up the beautiful, delicate bangle to slip it onto her foreleg. The piece of jewelry joined the topaz bangle he had given her the year prior, the pair of them glittering gently in the moonlight. She had always thought that the topaz studded bangle was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, but somehow Artorias out did himself and found something even more stunning to give her for their engagement. He made so many overwhelming emotions swell in her chest, but in the very best way. He always made her feel special, loved, and happy, but in this moment he made her feel all of those things in amounts she didn't know were possible. She brought her gaze back up to his with tears still misting her eyes, looking at him with love and joy and a gratefulness for the fact that he continued to make her feel like the only girl in the world and for giving her all of the love she had ever wished for.

She easily followed his lead as he held her chin and guided her into another kiss, sinking into the passionate affection with a soft, pleased hum. Her lips molded to his as her eyes slid closed and her forelegs lifted to slip up around the back of his neck. She pulled herself closer to him while they kissed and her tongue found his, holding onto him with a hunger not unlike when they made out up here on the tower for the first time. There was no much more experience and growth between them since then, but that deep desire and need for this wonderful brute never changed and never wavered. If anything it had only grown into a wildfire that was never really satisfied. Her claws gently pricked his skin as she held him tighter, pressing deeper into their kiss with a soft, muffled moan, her chest pressing to his while she fully savored and memorized every single moment of this most perfect day.

"Briar Fatalis"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

04-04-2022, 01:03 AM

Watching the gamut of emotions pass by over Briar's beautiful face had been everything the young brute had hoped for and more. He'd known for a long, long time that Briar was the wolf he was going to marry, who would be his queen, stand by his side through the ages, raise a family with him. Now, with this monumental step taken between the two of them, they were right on the precipice of that promised future together. He wanted Briar to feel special—because she was. He wanted her to feel loved and important and cared for, because she was. Briar was his everything, his first thought in the morning and his last thought at night. She deserved to know nothing but love and care and happiness for all her days. Artorias vowed to bring her everything she deserved in life, no matter the cost. A husband should do no less for his wife, after all.

As they kissed again, Briar basically melted into him, collapsing into his embrace while they savored the moment and each other. Her forelegs looped around his neck while his found their way around her slender sides, holding her close and tight to him while he pressed his lips back to hers with a low, pleased masculine rumble in his chest. He murred with delight when he tasted her, their tongues dancing between connected mouths while they made out beneath the twinkling canvas of stars in the heavens above. Here, atop the tower of the castle, the two lovers had made so many profound discoveries and advances in their relationship over the years they'd known one another. Tonight would be no different, and just as this had been the site where they'd sealed their official relationship with a kiss, so too would the galaxies and constellations above bear witness as the couple anointed their engagement in love and passion.

Gently slipping a strong forearm around the small of Briar's back to scoop her closer to him, Artorias gently shifted his weight forward, moving to usher Briar onto her back and lower himself above her, their muzzles remaining connected the entire way. He navigated by feel, eyes still closed while he savored his lover, heavy breaths broken up by quiet groans while the brute pressed himself against his fae. His tongue slipped into her maw, tasting all of her while eager paws roamed familiar curves of her body. Her feline claws combed through his fur and pricked at his skin with such a lovely sensation that had become a staple of their romance, coaxing quiet growls from the Carpathian brute. Azure paws wandered south down the Fatalis woman's body, circling over shapely hips and tracing claws through the thin fur on her inner thighs. Artorias' motions were slow, savoring, lavishing in the touch and feel and taste of Briar all around him. He wanted this moment to be as unforgettable as possible—and so he would do just that.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

04-07-2022, 04:00 PM

Briar melted into Artorias so easily and naturally it was just like breathing. No one else knew her like this and he could make her body react to his touch in ways she couldn't imagine were possible until they started diving into these passions with one another. As his grip around her tightened and he started easily lowering her onto her back she put up absolutely no resistance. She held on around the back of his neck to help keep herself pressed against him until she felt the cool stone of the tower floor against her back. Her own moans and sounds of delight mixed with his in their connected muzzles while their making out continued in earnest with hungry need. Neither of them ever seemed to be fully satisfied and her only hope as they went into this new chapter of their lives was that this constant passion and desire for one another never changed. She forever wanted to be this in love with him and obsessed with everything about him. She always wanted to feel this blazing desire in her core for him and never feel like anything they did together was ever enough to satisfy her. She wanted more and more for the rest of their days.

As Artorias' paws wandered across her lithe form, she shifted and squirmed under him with quiet groans and whines, her toes flexing and splaying in response to his touch moving lower and lower toward the source of this heat that had spread all throughout her body. Her back arched and her chest pressed tighter into his in an attempt to get herself as close to him as possible, her claws scratching along the back of his neck and across his scruff, only barely keeping herself from digging her claws into his skin as the need started to overwhelm her. Eventually his paw finally passed over the thin fur of her inner thigh and she had to pull away from their kiss with a soft gasp, her bangles lightly clinking together as her paws traced over his shoulders and she panted with desperate desire. She whined breathlessly as she gave him a pleading, heavy lidded look of needing anything and everything he could possibly give her.

"Briar Fatalis"