Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Fig
03-05-2022, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 04:53 AM by Fir. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Hmnmm.. I mean.. We could always play again another day.." The swamp wolf ruminated out loud. "You could play a fighter next time, they aren't as squishy so you might not die if something attacks." Healer probably wasn't the best choice for this kind of story.  Fir was willing to admit that it may have been an error on her part for even allowing the option, though she was a little less willing to actually admit it out loud.  "I can start thinking up another story whenever, just drop by the mangrove when you're up for it.  Regardless, I've got something for you for playing with me. Ochkane fan me helon, yolwan wan."

The chubby platypus waddled a few short steps toward the galaxy girl and spat out a single stray tooth. "It's from my collection.  It's a deer tooth. Welp, see you around I guess." the yearling offered up one last smile before gesturing to her chunky friend that she was leaving and turning to head back to the mangrove.  "Fra wanap fankane."

*Fennish translation: Time for the tooth, swamp lard. -- Meet back home.

Word Count: 175

Noëlie

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Salt
03-05-2022, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 04:53 AM by Noëlie. Edited 2 times in total.)
Noelie nodded, still unhappy with the way things had turned out, and that Fir hadn't shared with her the 'stats' of each option. Though, honestly, even if she had the yearling wasn't sure she would have picked anything else. "Ok." The game had been fun up until she'd been murdered, so she wasn't entirely opposed to giving it another go. "I'm sure I'll take you up on that offer."

Another spattering of words fell from Fir's lips, and once again the little duck-thing responded, waddling away and returning with a gift. "Thank you." Though it wasn't a gift Noelie would have picked for herself, the sentiment was there. "Until next time." She answered, scooping up the tooth and motioning to the small vial she was leaving behind in hopes that Fir's little friend would pick it up and take it with them.

Word Count: 142