ardent

Without stars, what would I lie on then?

August

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2014, 04:38 PM

Yet another day in the eastern partition of Alacritia, upon the islands off of the eastern coast. Surprisingly, the man had not encountered another wolf for some time. The summer child's orange ears would swivel forth as he would paddle onto the shoreline, hearing the cries of the colorful birds upon chain of island he would walk upon soon. Above, the light of the moon would radiate from the waters, turning the waters into a constellation of stars. Honey gaze would pierce the darkness as it would scan the surrounding area, many trees protruding from the ground as well as thick undergrowth. Grasses would intertwine at every open space it seemed, and birds would cry out and fly to different branches to nest. Several parrots would flutter from the tree tops toward a distant isle. Perhaps an expedition to the distant lands past Alacritia would be in order later.

Russet orange ears would swivel forth as a scent would overwhelm him over the salty sea air. It was of earthy tones and sickly sweet apples. Perhaps another wolf was of presence in the area, and the mocha man would soon find her. Honey gaze would once more scan the land, as the summer child would pad along the shoreline, waves gently lapping at his ankles. Plush tail would raise in case of attack, as he would narrow his eyes, awaiting for a creature to present itself. Honey gaze would very well search the verdant paradise for any movement.

Walk, "Talk",
'Think'

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-10-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:00 AM by Myth I.)

Night was the best time for exploring, at least in Myth's opinion. Everything took on a different shape at night, seemed to twist and turn into something baser, truer. It was also cooler at night, not that that was such an issue this late in the autumn. The young Destruction girl had made the swim to the islands just as the sun had been setting, and promptly begun exploring the verdant land. Even this late in the year the jungle seemed alive; more so than the main land. Time was easily lost here and soon the moon had risen to its full height and Myth found herself growing tired, she would need to rest soon, at least for a bit.

She was making her way towards the shore when a scent she didn't recognize hit her. It was of a male, and immediately her tail began to beat the air. The girl had met a few strangers as of late, one of which had been her own niece and the idea of meeting more made her excited. Springing from the forest mismatched gaze scanned the shoreline, finally landing upon another vague figure in the distance. A happy yip escaped her maw as she started towards him.

Speech,

August

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 07:33 AM

Moonlight would shimmer on the sea, igniting the sky with stars. Each one shone brightly from billions of miles away. Honey gaze still would search the grasses, only finding that there would be a small femme in the verdant growth. Eyes would find mismatched orbs in the darkness down the beach, a figure loping toward himself. Honey hued orbs would watch her intently, as a yip of happiness would come from her maw. She would approach, and the summer child would watch her, pushing himself up to his haunches, russet orange ears swiveled forth. He could already tell the damsel was energetic and playful, from her gait and the way she held herself, in a relaxed yet strong manner.

"Hello." The man would say awkwardly, as this femme somehow attracted him with an invisible string, slowly inching toward her. Was this love he felt? He shook his head briefly at this thought and chuckled to himself. He just had laid his eyes on this female, there is no way he could already be in love. When the female's personality would reveal itself, then maybe. He would lie back down, still waiting for the female to reply.

Walk, "Talk,"
'Think'

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-16-2014, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:01 AM by Myth I.)

The stranger lowered himself to his haunches and Myth slowed some, though her expression remained that of an overly excited child. As she drew closer the girl would finally skid to a halt, perhaps a bit closer than necessary but with enough distance between them so that she wasn't threatening in any way... not that Myth could pull off threatening, tiny and full of energy, no she would be the last one to hurt anyone.

The man spoke and Myth hopped from paw to paw. "Hiya!" She greeted, finally managing to rein herself in enough to lower onto her haunches. "I'm Myth Destruction, what's your name?" There was no subtlety with the girl, direct and to the point, but in a friendly enough fashion.

Speech,

August

gems
size
build
player
05-20-2014, 03:28 PM

Hiya! Obviously the femme was of a bouncy attitude, possibly to a point of behaving like a clown. Her voice seemed to soothe his tattered ear, and would cock his head in confusion. This femme was indeed playful, like himself. Maybe something was to be had here. She was small, and seemed to pose no threat, so he would relax, honey gaze locked onto the damsel. Her songbird voice would sound once more as she would ask of his name. Awkwardly, he would reply. "...Augusf Kalendae."

Walk, "Talk",
'Think'

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-25-2014, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:02 AM by Myth I.)

The Destruction girl didn't often pick up on body language or clues, if the male was confused at all by her attitude it flew right over her head. Instead mismatched eyes flew about the place, jumping from one subject to the next while she waited for his reply. He would start to speak, and she once more turned his attention to him. A nickname was already forming on her tongue, as it often did when she met strangers. "Well Hi Gus!" She said grinning.

The tide crashed against the beach and for a moment her full attention was on the quickly retreating water. "You wanna play a game?" She didn't wait for an answer, jumping to her paws and chasing after the tide, giving a playful bark as it started to come in again and she tried to jump out of the way.

Speech,

August

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2014, 02:14 PM

"Well, Hi Gus!" The little girl defiantly was of cheery attitude and defiantly... a bit of the good placid. He gave a small grunt of annoyance. He didn't like strangers calling him by his common pet name. "Please don't call me Gus..." As soon as he spoke, the small vixen playfully retreated to the rising tide, her exhaustion clearly gone. As the cresting waves approached, slender limbs would retreat from the waves playfully.

"Just what exactly are you doing?" The summer child was confused, and stood up slowly, padding over to the playful vixen, sitting back down, the moon and sea both sparkling in his honey orbs."Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 02:03 AM by Myth I.)

"Please don't call me Gus."

"Okay!" She called back cheerily, bounding happily up and down the beach. Myth yipped happily as the water seemed to give chase then retreat. She was vaguely aware of August's approached but was it was only as he spoke that she acknowledged him again. "Avoiding getting splashed by the wa-"Just then the tide came in, as he focus was on August she hadn't realized. Myth had also misjudged just how close to shore she was.

The wave was just starting to crest as it hit her, with just enough force to send her stumbling but not to have hurt. For a brief moment she was warm, the water having soaked up as much heat as possible during the day, then it was rushing away again leaving her exposed to the cold air.

Myth stumbled back up the beach, out of the reach of the tide. Her fur was sticking up in places and her tiny form shivering. How droll she have looked.

Speech,